Chapter 4

I am his Mistress

I was holding onto my camera waiting for the models to finish their hair and makeup. Today is my first day of work and everything is going smooth for now. The staffs were kind to me and they were willing to help me if I had any problems with my work.

I heard some footsteps and I turned around to see the models entering. I’m no one to lie but those models are really good- looking. I wonder where the staff found them.

“Ok, let’s start now. Just be comfortable with your poses, ok?” I said and they nodded their head.

The photo shoot took 2 hours to complete everything. I showed the photos to my boss and he smiled at the work and told me to get a little break.

 

~~~~~~

“He’s so charming isn’t he?” a girly voice said.

“Charming, handsome and rich!” the other emphasized and the other girl laughed loudly.

“Oh, there you Arwen. Come join us” the other waved her hand at me patted the seat next to her.

“How’s the photo shoot?” Jimin asked me as I sat down.

“It was great. Everything went well. Who are you both talking about anyway?” I asked.

They both looked at me with wide eyes and looked at each other then back at me. I looked at them weirdly.

“Omo! You don’t Baekhyun?” Hani said looking surprised and shocked by what I just had said.

“The Byun Baekhyun!” Jimin added.

“Yes, The Byun Baekhyun” I said imitating the way Jimin said his name. They looked at each other gain and slapped their faces.

“Byun Baekhyun is the CEO of Byun Technologies. He’s all over Asia!” Jimin said looking at T.V which had Baekhyun on.

“He’s one of the youngest CEO in Asia. He started when he’s only 24 years old and now he’s 35 years old but still looking fine as hell” Hani stared at the screen dreamily.

I looked at screen and this Baekhyun guy holding a microphone and his other arm was wrapped around the girl’s waist. He was smiling through the camera and was explaining something about his company.

tumblr_inline_n7ww08H1eb1r88w7r.jpg

“Unfortunately, he’s married” Hani and Jimin both said in unison and can’t help but to laugh at their sad faces. They looked at me and glared.

A knock came from the door and we all turn our heads around. A male staff appeared and he looked at me.

“Arwen, boss wants to talk to you.” He said in a flat tone and I bowed my head a little.

“Well, work calls for me. I’ll be right back” I said and followed the staff who called me.

“Arwen, I have something for you.” My boss said handing me a folder.

“Tomorrow, there will be a gathering of all companies. Every business owners will be there including CEO’s of big companies.

“This gathering will all over the news tomorrow and I need you to get some exclusive photos to sell to some magazine companies. So, I am counting on you to get really good pictures tomorrow, ok?” he said intensely and I nodded my head immediately.

“I will do my best, sir” I said clutching onto the folder that was on my hands.

“Good then. You can go now” he said and bowed my head and went out of his office.

I walked back to Jimin and Hani reading the papers that was inside the folder. I opened the door and found no one inside.

“They went home already” I sighed and I grabbed my bag that was on table in the corner.

 

~~~~~~~~

I was back home already from work when Taeyeon called me.

“Hey, how’s the first day?” she asked and I can hear ginger’s bark from the background.

“It was good. Everyone treated me well all thanks to you” I said changing the channel of the t.v.

“I heard you’re attending the gathering tomorrow. That’s gonna be big!”

“Yeah. Are you coming to?” I asked. She paused for a few seconds before answering again.

“I’m sorry, I can’t come. I have my own plans for tomorrow” there was something in her voice that I can’t point out but I shrugged it off.

“That’s too bad. You’re maybe the only person that I know in there” I chuckled.

“I’m sorry, Arwen” she said.

“That’s ok. Have a good night then” I said and hang up.

I turned off the TV and proceed to my bedroom to sleep early.

 

~~~~~~~~~

I had my bath and a quick breakfast before heading to the gathering. It was held in a hotel that was booked for that day. The moment I got there, there were already the media waiting outside the hotel. Luckily for me, I had my own pass and I can enter the main place where the gathering will be held.

There were guests inside already. Well it was mainly the employees and the secretaries of the CEO’s that will come.

One by one, some of the CEO’s started to arrive already. I found a good spot and start taking pictures. I didn’t take a lot of shots since I was waiting for everyone to arrive.

I can recognize Kris from one the CEO’s but Chen was not with him. Maybe Chen is busy. I thought to myself.

Thirty minutes passed and all of the guest and visitors were all here based from what I had heard. They let us enter the room where the gathering will be held.

Some of the CEO gave speeches while some mingled with the other. I was focusing my camera when I spotted someone. I put my camera down and I narrowed my eyes.

Mrs. Kim…  I said in my head softly. She was sitting down on a round table and was chatting with the others on the table. My gaze went to person next to her.

His hair was styled up and he was wearing a plain black tux. His arm was resting on top of the chair of Mrs. Kim. Kai.

I think I saw and heard his name on the TV the other day. I said to myself. I didn’t know I was staring at him for a few seconds when I noticed that he was also staring back at me. His eyes were so intense that I felt like I was being murdered.

My eyes widen a bit and he narrowed his eyes at me. I turned my head around to avoid his gaze. I gulped feeling nervous about what just happened.

I didn’t want to look like I spying at them. I am here my job! I stood up from my seat and walked to the other side of the room. I was walking around when I found the restroom and went in.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and sighed. I closed my eyes for three seconds and shake my head. I grabbed my camera again and went out.

I flinched when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and saw door that was hidden from the people outside. I walked slowly to the door and turned around to see if anyone was behind me.

I leaned slowly and put my right ear on the door. I can hear muffled voices inside which I assume voices of a man and woman.

I leaned away from the door and at the door knob cautiously before taking hold of it. I breathed deeply and opened the door softly and quietly.

When I opened the door, there is a right turn on back and I walked softly and made sure that my feet wasn’t making any noise.

I was nearing the right turn when I heard a soft moan. A moan?!

I leaned on the wall and hold my camera on my hands. Exclusive photos, huh?

I slowly moved my head to look at what was happening and I almost screamed by what I saw.

There was someone making out here! I clasped my hand over my mouth to avoid gasping.

I peaked again and saw a tall blonde man pinning the girl on the wall. The girl’s legs were wrapped around the man’s waist.

I turned away again and calmed my breathing down. I grabbed my camera and quietly and carefully take pictures of the two.

I managed to take about five pictures and hid at the wall again. I looked at the camera and stared at the photos. How’s that for exclusive!

I turned to peak at them again and two were still busy making out. I narrowed my eyes at the man trying to get see his face. When I saw a glimpse of his face, I clasped my hand over my mouth again.

Kris?!?

I can’t believe my eyes and I can’t help but to look at them again. I was right! It was really Kris.

Arwen! Why are you so nosy! What’s wrong with a married couple making out?

I scolded myself but I really can’t help but take a peak again. I groaned when I saw the two really busy making out and kissing each other deeply. The girl was still pinned to the wall with her legs still wrapped around the man’s waist.

I narrowed my eyes at the girl’s face and I felt my head felt slightly dizzy from I was seeing.

I ran away from them and immediately through the door. I opened the door and leaned on it once I was out. I was still breathing heavily. No, I must be mistaken.

That girl cannot be Jessica!

“Hey! What are you doing there! You’re not supposed to be there!” I looked up and saw a man walking up to me. He grabbed my camera from me and I tried to get it back.

“Are you spying on someone? Who do you think you are?” the grabbed my arm harshly while I still trying to get my camera from him.

“No! I wasn’t spying on anyone. Please give me that back please” I pleaded but he ignored what I say and held onto my hand harder. I cried from the pain and he slammed my camera on the floor.

“No!” I cried when I saw my camera on the floor in small pieces.

“You cannot be here! Let’s get you out of here!” the man said angrily and is literally dragging me when I dropped to the floor.

My camera…

“Stop please! I can go by myself” I pleaded him while I was trying to get out from his hard grasp. I saw the man raised his hand and I immediately closed my eyes waiting for it.

“Stop”

I heard a deep and firm voice and I opened my eyes.

“Let go of her. She’s one of my employees. Let go of her now” flinched at the coldness from the voice of the person. I looked up and saw the person who just saved me.

 

Kai?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

Update!! what just happened???