Chapter 4

The Best Thing That Ever Happed To Me

"It's Nana."

"Miss Nana...."

"Just Nana, you don't have to be so formal with me." Nana gives Tiffany a comforting smile, but the brunette thought that the blonde was trying to rub it in her face that she is Jesse's girlfriend.

"I'm sorry I must get going, I have other things to take care of." Tiffany bow and quickly left the store

"Fany, Fany......wait for us, where are you going?" Sunny called out to Tiffany when she sees the brunette leaving.

"Aishhhh, what the heck Tiffany, I can't even sit down to enjoy my ice cream." Taeyeon whine but still follows his girlfriend out the door to chase down their best friend.

"Tiffany.......*pants* wait.......*pants* slow down......*pants* we have short legs." Sunny and Taeyeon tries to catch up to the brunette but the task is proven impossible since their short leg can't run fast enough to chased down Tiffany.

"Fany.......wait." Tiffany suddenly stops and wait for her two danshin friends to catch up with her.

"Why did you *pants* leave? Was something *pants* bothering you?"

"Krystal, Vic, Jesse and Nana are in the ice cream shop." Tiffany whisper

"Nana?"

"Who's Na......"

"Jesse's girlfriend."

"I'm so sorry Fany, I didn't mean to ruin your day even more like this. I want to cheer you up, that's why I took you to our favorite ice cream place." Sunny apologize in guilt that she made her friend upset, even more, she pulls the brunette in for a hug to comfort her.

"Sunny, it's not your fault. You didn't know that he was going to be there with her."

"I'm sorry Fany, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing shorty, I already said that it isn't your fault."

"YAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm trying to comfort you here and you go insulting my height." Sunny smack Tiffany on her arm.

"But it's true, you're short so I call you a shorty and that hurt a lot." Tiffany rubs the spot where Sunny smacks her as she pout.

"I'm not short, I'm just vertical challenge and I do not need you, my best friend to insult my little problem."

"Ohhhhh I see that pun there." Sunny rolled her eyes at the brunette as Tiffany giggle.

Taeyeon standing there......speechless, he had no idea how Tiffany is sad one moment, pouting in the next and then playful at the end.

"Girls, I will never understand them." Taeyeon whisper to himself, but it didn't get past Sunny sharp ears.

"Did you said something, Taengoo?" Sunny raise an eyebrow and glare

"Ummmmmm nothing Sunny." Sunny narrow her eyes in suspicion, but she chose to ignore it and let the matter slide.

"So Fany, what do you want to do now?"

"Go home and stay in my bed."

"No, you can't go home and mope in your bed."

"Sunny, I'm really not in the mood to do anything but stay in my bed."

"If you stay in bed and do nothing, then you're just going to think about him again. You need to do something to distracted yourself from thinking about him."

"I don't....."

"Taeyeon, grab her other arm, we are going to take her somewhere and she can't oppose." Taeyeon and Sunny each grab one of Tiffany's arm and drag her to the car.

"YAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Let me go, what are you two doing? YAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I said let me go." Tiffany protest as her two best friends is dragging her.

"Fany, stop yelling, people are looking at us and you're giving them the wrong idea that we are kidnapping you." Everyone around is giving weird look to the three as they whisper to someone close to them.

"You are kidnapping me."

"No, we are not, now be quietly."

"YAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Let go, somebody please......." Sunny cover Tiffany's mouth to quiet her down.

"I'm sorry, she just upset about her boyfriend and we are trying to cheer her up, not kidnapping her." Sunny explain to the people around them so they don't get the wrong idea.

"Ummmpppphhhhh........uummmppphhhh."

"Let's go Taengoo." The two quickly drag the brunette to the car and put her in there. There was no way for Tiffany to get out since it is a two door car and she is trapped in the back seat.

"What the hell guys, I don't even have a boyfriend......."

"Yet, you'll have once soon."

"Where are we going?" Tiffany let out a sigh since she knows that she not going to win against the two danshin.

"The mall."

Back to the ice cream shop where Jesse, Krystal, Vic and Nana are still discussing about Tiffany.

"So oppa.......what do you think?"

"About what?"

"About Tiffany unnie, duh" Krystal give her brother an 'are you serious?' look

"Nothing."

"What do mean nothing? And stop giving me short answers."

"Fine, I still think that she not being sincere."

"She is being sincere, Jesse. You need to open your heart again, I know a heartbreak hurt but stop building a wall to protect it, if you keep doing that then you're never going to fall in love again.

"How DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL, VIC? YOU HAD NEVER BEEN HEART BROKEN BEFORE SO HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL?" Vic stood up and quickly left the place without saying another word.

"OPPA STOP."

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"Why are you yelling at him? Just because you're in a bad mood, does not mean you have to take it out on someone else."

"I'm not taking it out on anyone, I'm just saying that he doesn't know how it feels to be......"

"Yes, he does."

"What do you mean he does?"

"His ex-girlfriend cheated on him before even though he love her so much. Do you know how much he was hurting? I almost killed himself after he found out about her cheating on him."

"Being cheat on is nothing compared to being rejected with those nasty words thrown at you."

"It's the same pain or even worse. To love someone so much and do everything to make them happy, but in the end, to find that your effort are useless and the person you love is actually just using you for that they want not because they love you, that hurts." Jesse stays quiet since there is nothing he could say, he felt bad for saying those things to Vic without knowing what happened to him.

"But really Jesse, what Vic said isn't wrong. You need to open up your heart again and give her another chance, you can't build a wall to protect yourself forever."

"Oppa, we know that you still love her so don't let this chance go."

"You know well that she had changed if she didn't then she wouldn't put your happiness first."

"Oppa, please just......"

"Why do you want me to be with her? Didn't you oppose to this 4 years ago?"

"I already told you oppa, that was 4 years ago, this is now."

"I don't know about this........."

"STOP BEING SO STUBBORN DANG IT." This time, it was Krystal turn to storm out of the shop, she is frustrated that Jesse is being stubborn and doesn't want to listen to her.

"Why is she keep yelling at me today?"

"Well, you deserve it, Jesse, Vic tries to help you and you took your anger out on him and your sister is also trying to help you and being stubborn."

"I'm not being stubborn."

"Denying it shows that you are being stubborn. I have to get back to the office to help umma with something, think about it ok Jesse?" Nana hugs her cousin before leaving Jesse by himself at the shop.

"Aishhhhhh, why are they even doing this?" Jesse got up and head to the office to finish some work that is due on Monday.

 

On a peaceful and sunny Monday morning, Jung Co. headquarter is fill with employees bustling around trying to finish their word or get started on a new project. From the president office, there is a loud voice yelling at one of the staff, the voice demanded to see a girl by the name Tiffany.

"Where is Tiffany?"

"I don't know, sir....." The staff is scared out of his wit and he could feel his legs shaking from underneath him as the president is giving him an ice cold glare and spoke to him in an icy tone.

"Let me ask you again, Where.Is.Tiffany?" The temperature in the room drops by a few degrees.

"I-I-I don't........"

"Sir, Tiffany delivering the mails right now."

"Go get her back here for me." Luna rush out of the office to go find Tiffany, she ran around the building and asking other staff members if they by chance saw Tiffany passing by.

Oh Tiffany, there you are." Luna let out a relief sigh

"What happen Luna?"

"Mr. Jung is demanding for you to come to his office right now."

"But I haven't finished this yet." Tiffany points to the cart next to her.

"We don't have time for that right now, he is angry and he demanded to see you plus there is a staff member in Mr. Jung office scared to death right now."

"Alright let's go." Tiffany and Luna rush back to the 22nd floor

"Good luck Tiffany." Luna pats the brunette on the shoulder

"Mr. Jung, I heard that you are looking for me." The brunette enters the office, where she saw the angry, yet hot president sitting in his chair glaring at the poor male staff.

"You can leave." The president pointed at the male staff, the man quickly rush out of there before he turns into an ice statue.

"Did you need something, sir?"

"Where is my coffee, Hwang?" He asks her in a cold tone.

"The coffee is still brewing, sir."

"Hurry up, I need my coffee."

"Yes, sir." Tiffany slips out of the room to go finish preparing the coffee. 'What wrong with him today? Did he not have enough sleep or something? Why is he so cold and grumpy this morning?'

When Tiffany finishes preparing the coffee, she returns back to the president office, but when she enter it no one is there. 'Aishhhhhhh.....he rushes me to finish this, but he ends up not even in here anymore.' She places the cup of coffee on the table and left to go back to what she was doing before being interrupted.

Over the next few weeks Jesse orders Tiffany around and making her do a bunch of work, but Tiffany didn't even complain once.

"Hwang, go run this down to the marketing department."

"Yes, sir." Tiffany quickly runs the document down to marketing. Then quickly rush back to Jesse's office.

"Hwang, go down to the archive and get me these files." Tiffany once again did what she was instructed to do.

"Sir, the files you ask for." She hands him the things he asks for

"Go get me a cup of coffee," Jesse tells her without looking up.

"Yes, sir." Tiffany left the room to go get coffee.

Jesse picks up his phone and calls one of his assistants to run to F(x) café to get him a chicken salad and a cup of caramel coffee.

Tiffany came back not long after with a cup of coffee in hand. "Here you go sir, do you need me for any more things?"

"No, you may.......actually wait here." Tiffany stood awkwardly not knowing what to say, Jesse wasn't paying attention as he working on a project, but from time to time he would peek at the girl.

"Sir I should......"

* Knock Knock *

"Come in."

"Mr. Jung, the chicken salad and caramel coffee you ask for." The assistance hands the items to Jesse.

"Thank you, you may leave." The assistant bow and left. "Here, take this." He hands the salad and coffee to Tiffany.

"What are you......." Tiffany was dumbfounded that Jesse had got her lunch and her favorite coffee. Her heart beat fast at his sweet gesture 'awwwww, he so sweet......stop it Steph, he has a girlfriend. He just being nice and nothing else.'

"Just take it, and go enjoy your lunch. I don't take no for an answer if that's what you are about to say." Tiffany close right after Jesse said that.

"Thank you, sir." Tiffany took the items from Jesse's hands and bow politely before leaving.

Later in the afternoon when everyone had left and the only one that is left in the office are Jesse and Tiffany. She peeks her head into the office to find that her boss is still working on a huge stack of paperwork.

"Do you need something Hwang?" Jesse asks the girl without looking up at her, he knew that it is Tiffany since her strawberry scent fills up the room.

"I was wondering if you needed some help?"

"I'm ok, you should go home and rest, it's late and the work day is over."

"You should go home too, it's not good for you to be working so late."

"I have to finish some of these by tomorrow, you just go home, I'll leave a little bit later." Jesse look at the girl and gave her a gentle smile.

Tiffany in a breath to calm herself after she sees Jesse smile, "Let me just help you, the faster we finish the earlier you can go home."

"I'm fine, I do this all the time anyway." Tiffany knew that she couldn't argue with her stubborn boss, so she nods and left, but she didn't go home. She went to a nearby convenience store to grab a tray of kimbap and two bottles of tea, then she went to a food stall to buy some dukbokki and seafood pajeon. After that, she headed back to the company.

"At least eat this before you continue working, I know you would forget about your meal when you immerse into whatever you are doing." Jesse reluctantly agrees since knows that the girls are as stubborn as he is and she wouldn't leave if he didn't eat what she bought.

"Thank you." Jesse is surprised that the girls haven't complained about how he's being making her doing lots of work lately, he knew that she definitely change because the old Tiffany would never let anyone boss her around like this no matter who it is.

"It's not a problem Mr. Jung." Tiffany let out her eye smile

"Just call me Jesse when there is no one around."

"Are you sure, sir?"

"Yeah, Mr. Jung and sir make me sound old." Jesse took the last bite of the dukbokki and then he pats his stomach

"So, how do you like working here so far?"

"I love working here, the staff are nice and easy going and they are really helpful too."

"That good.....ummmm.....I was thinking about transferring you to another department."

"But why sir?" Tiffany was disappointed to hear that, she thought that Jesse is transferring her because he doesn't like her and doesn't want to see her anymore."

"I said call me Jesse, didn't I? And it not because you're doing a bad job or anything like that, you're working really hard and you're doing an amazing job, but I just want to transfer you over to the designing department and promote you up to be a designer for our company."

"JINJA?" Tiffany is so excited to hear what Jesse said, but at the same time can't help to disappoint knowing that she won't be able to see him anymore.

"Yeah, I will talk to my mother about it first, but you should be promoted and transfer by the end of the month."

"Thank you, thank you si....I mean Jesse. I really appreciate you giving me this opportunity."

"No problem, you deserve it, you've been working hard." Jesse smile at Tiffany excitement, he too is a little sad that he won't be seeing the brunette that much anymore. Jesse took the last bite of the dukbokki and then he pats his stomach.

"That was so good, thank you, Tiffany." Tiffany was in joy, this is the first time he called her by her first name, he always called her Ms. Hwang back in high school and now the called her Hwang.

"I will take me leave now, please call me if you need anything."

"Go home and rest

Jesse went back to doing paperwork, he was so immersed into getting it done that he didn't realize how late it was gotten. When he glance over at the clock, he saw that it was well over midnight, he decides to just stay at the company since he was too lazy to drive home. He continues to work on the papers until he could no longer fight off the sleepiness, he lay his head down on the desk and let himself be taken to dreamland.

The next morning, Tiffany arrive a little early, she went to Jesse's office to leave a folder, but when she open the door she saw something that surprises her.

'This stubborn person never listens to me and he told me that he was going to go home soon. He must be tired, I wonder late was he up till last night.' Tiffany left the folder on Jesse desk before she went to make coffee for Jesse.

"Hi Tiffany, you're here early."

"Hi Luna, how is your morning?"

"Pretty good, is Mr. Jung here already?"

"It seems like he didn't go home last night, when I went into his office this morning I saw he sleeping by his desk."

"He always does that, stay by overnight to finish paperwork and look over contracts."

"That's not good for him."

"I know, but he doesn't listen to anyone, you know how stubborn he can he." 

"Yeah, I notice. I'll just bring this to his office, I'll be right back." Tiffany went back to Jesse's office to find it empty. 'Where did he go? He was sleeping here not long ago.' Tiffany heard the bathroom door open, she looks to where Jesse is and saw that the only thing he had on is a towel around his waist.

"Tiffany? Wh-what are y-you doing in here?" Jesse stutter seeing the girl in his office, holding a cup of coffee.

"Mr.....Jesse." 'OHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!! His abs, he chest.....he looks so hot and se......snap out of it Steph, what the hell are you thinking? Get yourself to Tiffany Hwang.' Both Tiffany and Jesse are blushing beet red.

"Tiffany, are you ok? Hey.....Tiffany, stop standing there with your mouth open like that."

"I-I-I'm.....sorry, here is your coffee." She places the cup on the table, "I'll be outside." The rush out of the room before Jesse could even say anything 

"Tiffany, are you ok? Your face is really red, you're not sick are you?" Luna asks when she saw the brunette red face 

"I'm ok, just need to get some water." Tiffany ran to the break room to get a cup of water and drown it down quickly to calm herself down. 'What the hell Jesse Jung? Why didn't you freaking lock the door before or make sure the no one was in there before coming out. I almost lost my self-control because of you and your delicious abs, you look......YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Hwang, are you crazy? Stop having erted thought about your boss. This is what happen when I hang out too much with the Byuntae and Buynkyu.' Tiffany shakes off her byun thoughts before getting started on her work, that day she tries to avoid being in the same place as Jesse, but if she had to be with him, she tries to avoid looking at him.

 

~ 6 Months Later ~

"Oh shoot! Oh, shoot! I'm late for the meeting." Tiffany rush to the meeting room, when she arrive and open the door, everyone looks at her. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for being late.....my car broke down as I was on my way here."

"We don't need to know why you're late. What are you doing Hwang? Hurry up and get ready and I can't believe that you have the audacity to be late." Jesse coldly reprimanded the brunette as he tapped his pen on the table out of impatient. Tiffany rush to the front of the room the get her laptop and the projector ready.

"Luna, could you please pass these out for me?" Tiffany handed the girl a stack of folders.

"Sure, Tiffany."

"These are the design for the new merchandise that are estimated to be release by the start of summer."

'Her and her love for pink.' Jesse shake is head and smile for a second. "Why are their so much pink, Hwang?"

"Because that is m-my favorite color sir."

"I don't care if it's you favorite color, you don't design things on whatever color you like, you design things based on the colors that are popular in the market."

"Aren't designer suppose to come up with clothing design that not just based on what are in season and popular in the market, but also based on a certain uniqueness of the designer?" Jesse's face turn grim for a second before he smiled.

"Good job Hwang." He was actually testing her to see what she knows as she just became one of the new designers of Jung Co. Tiffany blushes at Jesse's compliment.

"Ms. Hwang, how can we know that these designs will be a success in the market when it's released to the store?"

"As you know the couple wears are popular among the young lovers, so we would be attracting lots of teenage to early 30s lovers with the new couple swimwear. Even though the men clothing are pink and most guys won't like it, I'm sure that they will still wear it to make their girlfriend happy."

"What about the older customers?"

"For the women, I plan to have a denim top collection or t-shirt with a blazer and for the pants, we can go with different color capris.

"And for the men?"

"Button up for the top and for the bottom; we can go with short; khakis, or dark color jeans." Everyone in the room nod with an approving looks.

"This idea sounds great Ms. Hwang, I'm sure that it will do well."

"Thank you." Tiffany politely bows to the others staff members.

"Mr. Jung.........Mr. Jung........Mr. Jung." Jesse is currently staring at Tiffany and spacing out.

"Mr. Jung.......Mr. Jung." Luna shook Jesse's shoulder and that snap him back to reality.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"We just wanted to know if there is anything else you wanted to add?"

"Ummmm.......no, nothing. The meeting is finished, you all may go back to work."

"Yes, sir." Everyone left except for Jesse, he stays back to look over the folder that contains the info of the meeting that he missed since he was too busy staring at Tiffany and spacing out.

"I'm impressed with the things that she came up with, she improved very quickly." He chuckles to himself. "I will never understand her love for pink, but whatever, if she can make that color into successful merchandises, I shouldn't be complaining." He looks over a few more pages, before glancing at his watch, he closes the folders, grabs it and heads out of the room. Outside, he saw something that makes him really angry.

"Good job today, Tiffany."

"Thank you Nichkhun, but I wouldn't be able to do this without the other designers help."

"So Tiffany........would you go o-on a........da-date with me this weekend?"

"Ummmm..........sorry, I have planned this weekend to hang out with my friends."

"Come on Tiffany, let's just go on one date. It's not going to hurt you to go on a date with me."

"Nichkhun, I already told you I can't. I only consider you as an acquaintance/co-worker." Tiffany is uncomfortable but she didn't show it, she wanted to stay professional.

"Come on Fany, just one time." Nichkhun approach Tiffany, making her back up toward the wall.

"I'm sorry Nichkhun, I just can't go on a date with you."

"Why not Fany? Is there already someone........"

"Mr. Horvejkul, what are you doing?" Jesse grabs Nichkhun's shoulder and pulls him away from Tiffany.

"I'm asking Tiffany......."

"Why are you pressuring her, she clearly doesn't want to go out with you and can't you see how uncomfortable she is right now?"

"Sir, I understand that you're my boss, but this matter is a concern of my personal lives. I ask you to please stay out of it."

"I don't care if it's your personal lives or whatever, she clearly doesn't want to you to bother her, so stop asking her out."

"Sir, what are you to her to be so angry when I ask her out? Is not like she your girlfriend right? I know that you can't stand the sight of her." Nichkhun snicker and that got Jesse even angrier, The blonde boy is getting ready to Nichkhun in the face but instead, he punches the wall.

"I would be watching myself if I were you. One more smart comment from you and I'll fire your out of this company." Jesse grabs the collar of Nichkhun shirt.

"OMG!!!!!! Mr. Jung, your hand is bleeding." Tiffany freak out when she saw the blood running down Jesse's hand

"Why are you going to fire me? It's not like a did anything wrong; you're the one who's causing a big scene right now, boss." People are now gathering around to watch the commotion between Jesse and Nichkhun.

"Shut up and you said that you haven't done anything wrong? Let me tell you what you did wrong you BASTARD."

"Mr. Jung, please let's go, we need to need to get your wound......."

"Tiffany is my girl and you don't touch what's mine, got it ." Tiffany blushes at the comment that Jesse said that she is his, even though in reality they are not together. "Consider yourself lucky that I'm letting you off with a warning, this time, next time if you do something like this again, mark my words, I'll fired you from this company and I will make sure that you won't get another job." Jesse let go Nichkhun and walk away.

"Wait Mr. Jung......" Tiffany called out as she ran after Jesse. "Wait.......your hand is bleeding, let me treat it before it gets infected."

"I can do it myself, Hwang."

"Sir, please don't be stubborn at this time, just let me take care of it."

"............" Jesse stays quiet and said nothing.

"Wait here, I'll be right back with the first aid kit." Tiffany ran off to get the first aid kit.

"Aissshhhhhh........that girl never listen to what I said to her." Jesse steps into his office first and sat down on the couch to wait for Tiffany to come back.

Tiffany quickly came back with a box of first aid in hand, she sat down next to Jesse. "Please give me your hand, Mr. Jung."

"I told you that I can do it myself, Hwang."

"Stop being so stubborn and give me your hand." She grabs his injured hand and started to clean the wound.

"Owwwwwww that hurt." He pulls back his hand by reflex, but she didn't let go of his hand.

"Don't do that, let me finish cleaning it."

"Yahhhhh!!!!!! Hwang, I told you that hurt."

"Do you want me to kiss it to make it feel better?" She smiles at him making his face turn red, but Jesse quickly composes himself so Tiffany won't catch on.

"N-no, what do you think I am? A little kid?"

"I think that you are a little kid." She said in a playful manner

"I am not." He denied

"Well, you certainly are acting like one. There, you're wound is all clean and bandage up now, make sure to not use that hand so much so your wounds can heal."

"Th-thank you." He mumbles as he looks away from her

"What did you say, sir, I didn't hear it, can you please repeat it?"

"I said th-thank you for cleaning my wounds."

"A little bit louder, sir."

"I know you heard me, Hwang, stop playing around." Tiffany gives a hearty laugh that softens Jesse's heart and put a smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling, sir?"

"No-nothing........."

"I'm sure that you must be smiling about something, maybe you're smiling because you happy to see my pretty face?" She asks him in a teasing manner.

"Dream on, Hwang. Now go back to work before I demote you."

"Yes, sir and thank you for helping me back there, if you were there I wouldn't know what to do."

"Is this the first time he bothers you like that?"

"No sir, but usually he would stop after I reject him the first time."

"Next time tell me if something like this ever happens again. I don't want one in my company be harassed."

"Y-yes sir..........can I ask you a question?"

"I believe that you already did." This time, it was Jesse turn to tease the brunette.

"Sir, I'm being serious here."

"Ok ok, go ahead and ask your question."

"Why did you tell him that I am yours? Everyone clearly knows that you can't stand the sight of me."

"Ummmmmm.......I-I-I........ummmmm.......I-I-I......" Jesse rubs the back of his neck, a habit that he does when he is uncomfortable.

"Oppaaaaaa.......sorry, did I interrupted something?"

"No, nothing. Ms. Hwang is actually on her way out." Tiffany was a little annoys that Krystal and Nana had interrupted before she could get the answer from Jesse, she politely bows to them left, but make sure to glare at Nana before she left to go back to her work.

"Still hate me cause she think we'll dating, huh?"

"Oppa, if you don't do something soon, Tiffany unnie will kill Nana unnie."

"Yeah, you better tame your lioness before I'm dead; I'm still too young to die, I need to find a good boyfriend, get married, have kids before I died."

"Oppa, what happen to your hand?" Krystal pointed at the hand that's wrap with a bandage.

"I just had some problem with one of the worker....."

"Did you beat that person up?"

"No, I didn't beat him, I punch the wall out of anger and injured my hand."

"Why did you get angry at him in the first place? What did he do?"

"He asks her to go on a da-date with him."

"Oh, you were jealous that he ask her out and you worry you are going to lose her if she said yes, that's why you got angry?"

"N-no that was not i-it........here what really happen." He explains the whole situation to them. Krystal and Nana sat there giggle and squeal as they were listening to Jesse talk.

"Oppa, why did you said that she was yours? Are you two secretly dating and we don't know about it?"

"We are not DATING and I accidentally said it out of the heat of the moment."

"Like I believe that."

"Believe whatever you want."

"You're so fun to tease, but unnie, I think that oppa is wishing that Tiffany unnie is his so other people won't approach her."

"Right? Why can't he acknowledge the fact the fact that he can't live without her."

"So Tiffany unnie were in here to treat your hand?"

"Yeah, I told her that I could have done it myself, but she insisted on taking care of it."

"She stubborn just like you, you two are totally made for each other," Jesse smiles when he heard that.

"Yaaahhhhh!!!!!!!! If you're going to come in here and talk about nonsense stuff then get out." Jesse smacks Krystal's arm with the folder that he had on the desk.

"Oppa, what the.......you smile when I said that, but then you smack me. Are you bipolar?"

"You brat," He lifts up the folder and pretended like he going to smack her again"Why are you here anyway?"

"All of us need to talk."

"About what?"

"Jesse, it's being 6 months already are you going to make your move yet?"

"I want to, but how?"

"What do you mean how? Just tell her straight out."

"I can't tell her straight out and my brain doesn't function right when I'm standing in front of her."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, our cool oppa will lose his cool in front of his crush, huh?"

"Are you here to help me or make fun of me?"

"Maybe both........let me think." *tap finger on her chin as she thinking* "No, definitely both."

"You brat, you're so going to get it when I catch you."

"Children, calm down. This is no time to fool around, we need to come up with a plan."

 

At was Saturday night, Tiffany is getting ready to go out with her friends, but suddenly the door bell rings interrupting her from what she's doing.

"I'm coming.....I'm coming." She shouts toward the door when the person outside is impatiently ringing the doorbell nonstop. "How may I.......Vic? Krystal? What are you guys doing here?"

"Put this on unnie, we are going somewhere." Krystal handed the brunette a red mid-thigh length dress without answering the question.

"What are you two doing at my house? Why are telling me to put this on? And where are you taking me to?"

"It's a surprise, you'll find out when we get there, now hurry up and change."

"I can't guys, I had promised my friends that I will be spending time with them as I haven't seen them for a few weeks."

"Don't worry, your friends are on their way to the place that we are going to."

"Now hurry up and get ready, we don't want to late now do we." Tiffany gave up with a sigh as there is nothing she could do or say to oppose Vic and Krystal so she just did as they told her."

Once she finishes getting ready, they got in the car and headed to the place that Krystal and Vic refuse to tell her where it is.

"Guys, just tell me where are we going."

"Unnie, just wait. Good things come to those who wait patiently."

"This is like kidnapping."

"Technically it's not because you were willing to come with."

"Not really and it wasn't like you two are going to stop bothering me if I didn't agree to come with you guys."

"Don't worry, I bet that you will like this surprise Fany."

"How do you know that I would like it?" She glares at Vic.

"Do you want to make a bet?" Vic glanced at the brunette through the rear view mirror

"Fine, let's bet 20,000 won. If I like your 'surprise' then you win and I'll give you 20,000, if not you have to pay me."

"Deal." Vic smile, knowing he was going to win the bet 100%

"We're here, unnie." Tiffany looks out the window and to her surprise, they're at the amusement park.

"So your surprise is to take me to an amusement park?" She was curious as to why they took her there.

"This is just the beginning of the surprise Fany."

"What are you......"

"Let's go Fany." Vic and Krystal each grabs one of Tiffany's arm and pull her with them to a crowded place, after around five minutes, the reach the middle of the crowded.

"Here, stand right here." Tiffany looks around to find that in front of her is a stage and her friends are all standing next to or behind her.

"What are we doing here guys?"

"I don't know Fany, they just called us and told us to meet them here."

"They?" The brunette gave her friends confusing looks.

"Where did they go?"

"Who are talking about?"

"Vic and Krystal."

"I know that they were up to something no good. They barge into my house, making me wear this dress, basically kidnapped me and took me here and now they told me to wait."

"Good evening ladies and gents, we have a special guest with us here today, he wanted to dedicate this song to his special someone. So please give a big round of applause to Jesse Jung." The host came out of the stage to announce the performance and at the mention of Jesse's name, that got Tiffany curious.

It started with a melody coming from the piano, follow by a sweet smooth voice.

(A/N: Love Me The Same - Jessica Jung)

I know, I won’t ask about your heart anymore
There’s nothing I want in the world
More Than Your Love

Be my starlight and help me to shine
And I Know I Know
Now it’s the start of us

When time passes and things get hard
Then baby Ooh would you love me the same
Even if it’s only us in the world
Ooh would you love me the same

I See You Looking, I wanna hug you
What are you doing? Now is not the time
Be honest, don’t play around
‘Cause I Can’t Do This Forever

Tell me honestly where you wanna be
I wanna hear it
Right now, your heart
Tell me what you see yeah

When time passes and things get hard
Then baby Ooh would you love me the same
Even if it’s only us in the world
Ooh would you love me the same

Would you love me the same
Will you never change? Even when the light turns off
Will you hold my hand?
Would you love me the same
Will you still care for me? If my life wasn’t glamorous?
Would I still have your heart babe

When time passes and things get hard
Then baby Ooh would you love me the same
Even if it’s only us in the world
Ooh would you love me the same

The meaning of the song makes Tiffany's heart does a somersault, Jesse's voice makes the butterflies in her stomach goes wild. His cute face when he concentrating makes her want to just run up to him and kiss the living daylight out of him.

Everyone clap at Jesse amazing performance. *take a deep breath* "As the host said, this song is dedicated to someone special to me, we had rough start but I believe that she had grown and change to be a mature woman over the last few years......."

"Why the hell am I heard listening to his confession to his girlfriend? Why did he have to break my heart even more? Why am I even here?" Tiffany mumbled to herself, she basically stops listen to what Jesse said after the words, special someone. Tears were about to spill from her eyes, but she held it in.

"When I'm with her, my heart can never calm down but I always feel at peace when she's next to me. She makes me smile with her cute clumsy self; she makes me blush at her dense comments, and I get jealous when I see other guys around her, I don't want them to take her away because she belongs to me. I love it when she teases me even though I would never admit that to her, but the things that I love most about her are her loud and husky voice because bring me comfort and when she smile and her eyes smile along with her, an eye smile that only belongs to me.." Jesse let out a shaky breath before continuing. "TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG.......ARE YOU HERE?" People look around to find this mysterious Tiffany girl before a spotlight landed on her.

"Fany......hey Fany.......YAHHHH!!!!!! Tiffany." Sunny call to her space out friend and that snap Tiffany back to reality

"What? What is it Sunny?"

"He's calling for you." Sunny pointed at Jesse who is walking into the crowd, toward Tiffany.

".........would you be my girl?" He kneels down on one knee in front of her with a boutique of flowers in his hands. The confession makes all the girls in the audience squeal and saying how cute it is.

"............" Tiffany is speechless, she thought that this was so kind of hidden camera and they were making a fool out of her by playing a prank on her.

"SAY YES TIFFANY." Some guy randomly yells out

"ANSWER HIM TIFFANY AND DON'T LET A MAN LIKE THAT GO."

"TELL HIM YES." Random comments were heard as everyone is chanting for Tiffany to say yes.

"Y-yes........" Jesse stood up and pull the brunette in for a hug as the crowd cheer loudly.

"Thank you Tiffany.......thank you." He pulls back to talk to her.

"For what?"

"For accepting to be my girlfriend."

"I thought that you hated me......."

"I would never hate you no matter what happen."

"I'm sorry Jesse, I should have never done that to you, you are the nicest person I know and was being a to you back in high school." She cups his face with her free hand.

"It's alright, that was in the past, what matter now is this moment and the future moments that we are going to spend with each other."

"Wait........" Tiffany realizes something.

"What wrong, Tiffany?"

"You......player." *hit* "how could you?" *hit* "you already have a girlfriend and you asking me out?" *hit* "how could you do this to Nana." *hit* "how could you do this to me?" *hit* "you jerk." "hit* Tiffany started to pound her fist on Jesse's chest

"Tiffany......owwwwww.......stop hitting......let me explain........owwwwww........listen to me god damn it." He grabs her wrist to stop her from hitting him.

"Hurry up and explain, jerk."

"Ummmm........the thing is Nana is not my girlfriend."

"Not your girlfriend? Then who is she to you?" Tiffany gives Jesse a confuse look.

"She is my cousin."

"Cousin? Wait.......what's going on, I'm so lost right now."

"Ok so remember that day when Nana first came to the company around six months ago?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"On that day, Krystal came up with the plan where Nana pretended to be my girlfriend to make you jealous."

"Make me jealous?"

"They ask me to give you a chance and they told me that you have changed, but I didn't believe them, so they came up with that plan show me that you had felt toward me."

"So this whole time, I was jealous for no reason?"

"It wasn't for no reason, your jealousy shows me that you care for me."

"YAHHH!!!!! Jerk" *hit* "I hate you." *hit* "I can't believe you guys." *hit*

"Owwwwwww........Tiff, stop it and I know that you actually love me very much." Jesse gives his girlfriend a cheeky grin.

"Dream on, you jerk." *hit* "what make you.........." Jesse quickly pulls the brunette in and crash his lips on her for a kiss to quiet and pacify his angry girlfriend.

The kiss got heated quickly as there is a tongue battle between the two lovers, they didn't care if other would see it judge them because they are now in their own world. They didn't even notice the firework that was shooting up to light up the dark night sky. Not long after Tiffany pulls away first as she lacks on oxygen.

"Is my angry girlfriend not angry anymore?"

"Don't talk to me, I'm still mad at you." Tiffany turns away and lets out an HMPHHHH sound

"We don't have to talk, I'm ok with just kissing." Jesse raises his eyebrow in a testing manner.

"You ." The brunette hit the blonde's arm

"Sorry to be raining on your parade lovebirds, but I believe that Ms. Tiffany Hwang owned me 20,0000 won."

"Way to kills the mood Vic." Jesse let out a groan.

"That's not fair, you already knew about this so you had an advantage on the bet and thanks for saving me from this erted jerk Vic."

"It's not my fault that your girlfriend wanted to make a bet with me, I need to collect the debt that people who owe me before they forget about it plus a bet is a bet, that means you still owes me money and you're welcome Fany."

"YAH! Who are you calling a erted jerk? You're going to give people the wrong idea."

"You. You're the erted jerk." Tiffany stuck her tongue out childishly at Jesse.

"And that's why I said that they were made for each other. Look at them acting like little children."

"So? What if we at like little children, at least we look cute together." Jesse fires back at his sister comment.

"Cute? Vic and I are the cuter couples here."

"Are you serious? Tiffany and I are so much cuter as a couple than you two." Now the sibling is having one of their bickering session

"You two, break it up." The sibling merong each other's but then smile to they respective lover.

"Let's go on our first date, shall we milady." Jesse held out his hand to Tiffany, she happy took it and intertwine their fingers together before happily skipping off and pulling Jesse with her to the Ferris wheel.

 

~ 7 Years Later ~

"Auntie Sunny, I want to go see mommy and daddy." A little 5 years old girl whine to her auntie

"Joohyun-ah, mommy, and daddy are busy working right now, they will come to get you when they get off work ok?"

"But I missed mommy and daddy."

"How about this, you be a good girl and sit here with uncle Taengoo, while I go call your parents to see if they can get off work early and come get you ok?"

"Otay auntie." Joohyun nod happily

"Taeyeon, watch Joohyun ok? I'm going to go call Tiffany."

"Ok Bunny." Sunny went to the back of her shop so she could call Tiffany 

* Ring.......Ring......Ring.....*

"Hi Sunny, is everything ok with Joohyun?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking." Sunny sarcastically answer."

"Sorry, I was worrying about my little girl."

"You don't trust me to be looking after your daughter." 

"It's not that, I'm just worried if I'm away from her for too long."

"She's just a worrywart when it comes to our little girl." Sunny could hear Jesse voice talking in the background, follow by a smacking sound. "Owwwwww......Tiff, that hurt."

"You deserve it, babe, how dare you called me that?"

"Anyway she's fine but she been asking to see you and Jesse."

"Actually, we are on our way over right now. We'll be there in five minutes."

"That's great. I'll see you in a few." 

"Alright, see you." Sunny hung up the phone and went back to the front 

"Joohyun.......Kim Taeyeon, where is Joohyun?"

"She's right.....where did she go?" Sunny let out a huff of annoyance and smack her husband at the back of his head."

"Why are you so absorbed into that stupid Pokémob Go game, that you're not watching the little girl?" 

"But Sunny, it was about to catch......" 

"I don't care what you're about to catch, you better hurry up and find Joohyun. Tiffany and Jesse are five minutes away from here and if they find out that you lost their little princess, they are going to kill you, especially Tiffany." 

"Ok ok, I'm going to look for her." The two look around the whole shop but they couldn't find little Joohyun.

"Did she ran outside?" 

"Did you find her, Sunny?" 

"No I didn't find her.......if they kill you today, I will not be sad because you deserve to be kill." 

"Who kill who?" Sunny and Taeyeon widen their eyes when they heard Tiffany's voice. 

"Hi Fany, you're here quickly." 

"I told you we were like five minutes away. So where my Joohyun?" 

"Uhhhhhh.......she's......." 

"She's in the restroom, she'll be out in a minute." Sunny quickly lie. 

"Oh ok." 

"Where's Jesse?" 

"He's parking the car, he'll be in soon." 

"Did you want to something to drink Fany?" 

"Yes please, water would be great." Suddenly the door of the restroom open and Joohyun step out. Sunny and Taeyeon let out a breath of relief when they know that the little girl isn't missing. 

"MOMMMMMMYYYYYYY." Joohyun ran and jump into her mother arms. 

"Hi baby girl, did you missed me?" Tiffany gives her baby girl a kiss. 

"I missed you and daddy so much. Where is daddy?" 

"He'll come in soon. Did my baby girl behave and listen to Auntie and Uncle?"

"Yes, mommy I did. Mommy, uncle Taeyeon didn't want to play with me, he was too busy playing his game to play attention to me." 

"Kim Taeyeon? Why didn't you play with my daughter?"

"Ummmmm...I-I-I....."

"Joohyun-ah," Jesse called as he steps into the shop.

"DADDDDYYYYYYYY." Joohyun lets go of her mother and ran straight to her father.

"Aigoo my princess, did you have fun with Auntie and Uncle?" Jesse picks Joohyun up 

"I have lots fun with Auntie Sunny, but Uncle Taeyeon was busy in his game and he didn't play with me at all." Jesse gives Taeyeon a glare.

"So my princess, what do you want to eat for dinner?"

"I want pasta that daddy cook." 

"Ok, whatever my princess want is what my princess get."

"Yayyyy!!!! Daddy is the best."

"Shall we go home now?"

"Yes, I want to go home." Joohyun nods at her father 

"Thank you for taking care of my kid, and Taeyeon next time I heard my baby girl complain about you're not playing with her, then you are dead got it?" Tiffany threatening the shorter boy.

"Say bye bye to Auntie and Uncle."

"Bye Auntie, bye Uncle." Joohyun waves her little hand at Sunny and Taeyeon 

"Bye Joohyun, come back to play with Auntie soon ok?"

"Otay Auntie."

"Come on Tiff." Jesse reaches out his free hand to Tiffany and she took. 

When they got home, Jesse and Tiffany get started on dinner while Joohyun is watching Keroro on the TV in the living room. Once the three finish dinner, Jesse did the dishes as Tiffany gives Joohyun and bath help her brush her teeth. After everything is done Jesse and Tiffany tuck little Joohyun into bed.

"Mommy, Daddy, can you read me a bedtime story."

"Of course princess, what story do you want to read today?"

"Beauty and the Beast."

"Ok." Jesse went to get the book before settling down next to his daughter

"Once upon the time......." Tiffany began reading

Halfway through the book, Joohyun had already fallen asleep. Jesse close the book and give Joohyun a kiss on the head, Tiffany also kisses Joohyun, then the both of them stood up and head the door.

"Goodnight my princess."

"Sweet dream my baby girl." Tiffany switches off the light. They both step out of the room and close the door gently behind them.

"Ready for bed babe?"

"Yeah, I'm totally beaten." Jesse picks up Tiffany bridal style.

"YAHHHHH!!!!!!! Jesse put me down."

"Quiet babe, you're going to wake Joohyunie up."

"Right.....Jesse put me down."

"We are almost to our room."

"Fine." Tiffany reluctantly gave in but on the inside, she was totally enjoying it. 

Jesse nudges the door open gently with his foot. He walks over to the bed and gently lay Tiffany down on it. He climbs on the bed and lay down next to her, he turns sideway and wraps his arm around her waist

"Tiff babe" 

"Yes, honey?" Tiffany also turns to her side to face Jesse. 

"How about kid number two? I bet Joohyun would love to have a sister or a brother." 

"Jesse, there is something I haven't told you about." 

"What is it, babe?" 

"I'm pregnant." 

"JINJA?????" Jesse's eye widen, then he smile. "How long had you......" Jesse caress Tiffany stomach gently 

"2 months. I haven't been feeling well, so I went to the doctor two weeks ago and he inform me that I had been pregnant for 2 months." 

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" 

"I wanted to wait and tell you as a surprise on our anniversary." 

"You should have told me, you been suffering for these 2 months, my poor wifey." Jesse kisses Tiffany's temple

"Well, now I have 7 more months to go." 

"I can't wait to have another little one in our family." 

"Me too, Joohyun would be excited when she finds out that she getting a sibling."

"Let's shower and head to bed, we promise that we are going to take Joohyun to the amusement park tomorrow, we wouldn't want to wake up late right?"

"Yep, come on." Jesse stood up first and pull Tiffany up from the bed. They head off to the bathrrom to shower and get ready for bed. 

 

- FIN - 

A/N: I hope that you guys enjoy the story, sorry it took so long for me to update. Actually, I intended this story to be a one-shot, but the it turn out to be a 4 chapters story, so I kind of got lazy halfway through, but I didn't wanted to leave you guys hanging so I decide to finish it. Thank you to those who upvote and subscribe to the story, I really appreciate your support.