Chapter 3

The Best Thing That Ever Happed To Me

"Because what?"

"Ummmm.....because...... I wanted to see you." Tiffany's eyes widen the moment she realizes what she just said to Jesse.

"WHAT????? Could you please repeat that?"

"Nothing Mr. Jung, please don't mind what I just said."

"Ummm.....you said that you want to be a designer, do you have some sketches of any of your idea that I can take a look?

"Yes, sir I do." Tiffany pulls a notebook that contains all her sketches out her bag and handed to Jesse.

'Holy crap these designs look really good, I'm so amazed by this. I didn't know that she had this kind of talent. Ok calm down Jesse, you can't be nice to her.' Jesse stops himself from cracking a smile and put on a straight face again.

"You called these design? It looks so bad and why are there so much pink in men clothing?" Jesse felt horrible for criticizing Tiffany, but he wanted her to know how it feels when others be rude to her.

At this point, Tiffany had tears in her eyes, "I-I....."

"Don't be such a cry baby, if you cry over a little critique like this how would you react if others say more insults to your design?"

"At least you could have been nice about it." Tiffany stood up and slam her hand on the desk.

"I'm been very nice right now, if it was someone else then they would have to criticize these designs worse than I did."

"You called that being nice? What happen to the Jesse in the past? Where did he go?"

"Do not bring up anything from my past and its Mr. Jung to you Hwang, I suggest that you don't call me by my first name anymore if you want to keep your internship position." Jesse stood up from his chair and stare straight into Tiffany's eyes

"Yes, sir." Tiffany lowers her head because of Jesse icy glare. 'His glare look so scary but so ho......Tiffany gets a grip of yourself, this is not the time to think like this.'

"Now I will have someone tour you around the building, after that I need you to go to my mother office and give this file to her." Jesse hands Tiffany a file.

"Yes, Mr. Jung." Tiffany bows politely before exiting the office. Outside she sees the girl from earlier waiting for her.

"You must be Tiffany Hwang, nice to meet you. I'm the secretary of the young Mr. Jung and I will be touring you around the company today, so please follow me."

"May I ask what is your name?"

"I'm Luna."

"It's nice to meet you, Luna.......I was wondering if Mr. Jung is usually a scary and mean person?"

"Mr. Jung is very nice, but sometimes he tends to scare the newcomer. Once you get to know him, he will be warm up to you."

"I don't think he will ever warm up to me because of what I did to him," Tiffany whispers to herself

"Sorry, I didn't hear you."

"Oh, nothing."

"So this where the break room is, in here we have the coffee machine and snacks for our employees......talk about coffee, Mr. Jung always starts his day with a cup of coffee, two cream, and one sugar, that's how he likes his coffee and another cup usually around noon. It will be your job to get him coffee when he gets here in the morning and at noontime."

"Two cream and one sugar, ok got it."

"Next, this the copy room, you will be going to this room a lot since Mr. Jung will ask you to print copies of his report before he has a meeting." Luna walks a few room further down.

"Here is......"

"Hey Luna, Mrs. Jung ask if her son has finished the report yet, she said that she need it ASAP."

"I don't know, I have to ask him about it."

"I-I-I don't know if these are the report or not, but earlier Mr. Jung handed me an envelope and told me to bring it to his mother after I am done with the tour." Tiffany pulls out a long envelope from her bag.

"Yep, that's it." Luna nods at Tiffany

Back in Jesse's office, he sitting in his chair with his hands covering his face, he let out a sigh because he doesn't know what to do with Tiffany. He brain tells him to stay away from the brunette because the way she was acting to him before she found out his real identity, but his heart tells him to chase after her. He's so confused about what would be the right decision for him since he didn't want to get hurt anymore.

'What should I do, I can ask mom to help but I doubt that she would be very happy to hear about Tiffany away, mom probably doesn't like her very much because of what she did........what if I ask Kryssie and Vic for help......what would they tell me to do? Tiffany Hwang, why did you have to appear in my life again? You're making me go crazy, I want to stop loving you because it hurts but at the same time I can't stop myself from loving you.'

Jesse messed his hair in frustration, then he stop and open his eyes wide as he realizes something, he can't let his mother see Tiffany or the girl is going to get the lecture of her life. He quickly rushes to his mother's office, which is a few floor up from his office.

Jesse ran to the elevator, he presses the up button and waits, but he decides to use the stair since it is taking so long for the elevator to get to his floor.

"Mr. Jung......." An employee called out as Jesse ran passed him, but it seems like he didn't hear it and kept on running.

Once he reaches his mother's office, he quickly opens the door to enter without even knocking first.

"Why are you here Ms. Hwang?" Tiffany is shaking in fear.

' I'm too late, she already here. Why did I not think of this.......'

'Oh thank God, he's here to saw me from his scary mo......no Tiffany, snap out of it, she's is a very nice person.'

"Jesse honey, Did something happen? Why did you rush here?" Mrs. Jung interrupts Jesse and Tiffany thought

"Ummmm.....nothing mom."

"Honey, did you know that she's here?"

"Who are you talking about mom?" Jesse plays dumb even though she knows that his mother is talking about Tiffany.

"Her." Mrs. Jung points at Tiffany

"Who is she?"

"You don't remember her, Jesse?"

"I don't know who she is." Jesse answer looks at Tiffany and answers in his cold tone.

"Ms. Hwang, could you please wait outside for a little bit?"

"Yes, ma'am." Tiffany got up and walk out of the office.

"Jesse, do you really don't remember her?"

"I.....do but I don't want to talk to her so I'm pretending like I don't know her." Jesse drops his cold attitude.

"Honey, it's better if you kept doing that. Don't be too nice to her, she will only end up hurting you and I don't want that to happen again."

"But mom, I feel bad every time I talk to her in that cold attitude."

"Why do you have to feel bad? She deserves everything she getting now, for what she did to you the past."

"Because........"

"Because what Jesse? Don't tell me you still love her."

"Ummmm........mom would you be mad at me if I say that I still do?"

"Honey, how can I be mad at you? You're my son and whatever decision you make, you will fully support you, but about her then no because I don't want to see you back to your depressed self because of her."

"But what if she really changes like what Soojung said?"

"Jesse think about it, she treats you like you were trash and calling you a nerd when she didn't know your real identity; once she found out, she came to stay with you every day and then suddenly she just disappeared."

"I don't know what to do mom, this is so complicated. Why did she have to show up again?"

"I think it best that we let her go, but the thing that I don't understand is why is she interning for us when she is the future CEO of Hwang Group?"

"I don't know either........I ask her earlier about why is she here at our company she said that she really want to be a designer since you inspire to be one."

"Did you tell her that her position will be working for you and not me?"

"She said she knew about it after getting accepted into the company."

"Then why did she stay?"

"If I didn't hear wrong, I think she said something about wanting to see me."

"Wanting to see you?"

"Yeah....."

"That's more of a reason as to why she can't stay in this company."

"Mom what if we let stay here and learn from you, but I just won't talk to her unless I have to."

"Absolutely NO, Jesse."

"But why mom?" Jesse whine like a little kid

"Because if she here at this company, sooner or later you are going to give in to her and act nice to her again."

"Even if you didn't like someone but as long as they are willing to learn how to design then you're willing to teach them right?" Jesse was desperate at this point to have his mother let Tiffany stay

"Yes, so what does that got to do with this situation?"

"Then if she willing to learn, would you teach her?"

"No, because it's her." Mrs. Jung answer flatly.

"Come on mom, just give her a chance."

"No mean no Jesse and that is final. Now go back to work, I will deal with Tiffany Hwang."

"Mom please......just let her stay here and learn."

"Go Jesse." Mrs. Jung pushes Jesse out of her office. "Ms. Hwang you may come back in now."

Tiffany looks over at Jesse with helpless eyes, she is silently begging him to help her. Jesse felt bad that he had to leave Tiffany alone with his mother there was nothing he could do to help her and he also didn't want her to take advantage of his nice self.

"Hwang, I suggest you go in before my mother gets mad." Jesse walks away without even looking back.

Tiffany let out a shaky nervous breath before opening the door to enter back into Mrs. Jung's office.

"Ms. Hwang have a seat." Tiffany sat down in front of Mrs. Jung like before. "I ask you once again, why are you here?"

"I want to intern here because I really want to learn to design from you."

"The intern is working for my son not me and I'm not teaching, especially not you. I don't know what is your real intention of being here because you are the future CEO of Hwang Group, but please leave and don't associate with my son." Mrs. Jung felt like she's acting like one of this mom in a drama, but she thought this would be necessary to keep Tiffany away from Jesse.

"Mrs. Jung, I don't have any intention of hurting your son again, I just want to be here to learn and to make up for what I did to him."

"I don't need you to be here and make up to him or whatever. Please just leave, I know that he would give in to you sooner or later because he loves you too much."

"Mrs. Jung please......." Tiffany knew that if she wanted to stay at Jung Co. she really has to beg Jesse's mom to let her stay, she understand why Mrs. Jung is being so hostile toward her.......what mom would want to see her son get hurt and not protect him from it when the person that hurt him is right in from of her.

"No Ms. Hwang, just because your father is my a close friend of my husband and me, I'm still not forgiving you for what you did to my son

"Mrs. Jung, I promise that will not talk to your son unless I have to and I will try my best to avoid him unless it's necessary to see him. Please just let me stay here."

At this point, Mrs. Jung felt a little bad for treating Tiffany like this, but there was no other way but to do this because she wanted to protect her son.

"Why do you want to stay here so badly?"

"............" Tiffany didn't want to tell Mrs. Jung that he wanted to see Jesse, that's why she came to work at Jung Co.

"If you can't answer........"

"Mom, I need the intern to come help me with something." Jesse rush into the office to save Tiffany from the situation with his mother, he was actually standing by the door listening to their conversation the whole time.

"Jesse honey, I'm not done talking to her."

"It's an emergency, mom." Jesse walk up to Tiffany and grab her wrist, they both felt electrify from the touch but choose to ignore it. "Let's go, Hwang, this is not the time to sit there." Jesse pulls the girl with him out of the office

They walk all the way back to his office with Jesse in the front pulling Tiffany behind him. Everyone are giving them weird stare and that make Tiffany blush in shyness, while Jesse ignores everyone and keep on walking.

Once they got into Jesse's office, he shut the door and let out a relief breath. "Mr. Jung, yo-you can......could you le-let go of m-my ha-hand now?" At this point, Tiffany is blushing madly from Jesse's touch and Jesse realize what is going on, so he quickly let go of the girl's wrist.

"You may leave now, Luna will show you what to do outside." Jesse mask his feeling with his cold tone and face again and this makes Tiffany hurt but she knew why he is like this, after all, she is the one who cause his change of personality.

"Yes sir.......and tha-thank you for sav-saving me...." Tiffany bow

"I didn't do it for you, I need you to do work instead of sitting there chatting with my mother, so I got you out of there, now please just......"

"I understand sir." Tiffany bow again and quickly rushes out of the office with tears in her eyes.

As Tiffany is walking out, Vic walked in with a file in hand. "Is everything alright sir?"

"It's just Jesse, Vic."

"Sorry, old habits die hard. Anyway, are you ok?"

"No I'm not ok.......my mom want to fire Tiffany, but I felt bad so I convince her not to but she didn't listen."

"Am I sure she just doing it because she wants to protect you, she doesn't want you to get hurt again."

"I know, but......."

"Jesse, let me ask you a question. Do you still love Tiffany?"

"I-I-I.......I don't know, my heart said yes, but my mind is telling me no."

"Jesse, think about it and think about it really carefully because you don't want to make a wrong decision where you will lose her or where you will get hurt again. You don't have to rush into your decision but also don't take too long to make it because then it could be too late."

"Vic, if you were in my shoes, what would you do?"

"I would......." * imaginary beard and think* "I would test her to see if she actually really like you back or she just befriending you and being nice to you because she found out about your real identity."

"What would you think if Krystal said that she wanted to see you."

"I would think that she wanted to see me because she missed me and she wants to spend time with each other." Jesse nod but is still not convinced that Tiffany wants to see him because of that reason.

"About that test......what do you think I should do?"

"Ummm.......I don't know, maybe you should ask Krystal about it. She would probably come up with something good."

"Yeah, my sister always have something evil plan. Talk about Krystal, did you make up with her?"

"It wasn't hard to bribe her to stop being mad, just apologize with a pair of puppy eyes and after that give her a cone of ice cream."

* Knock Knock * the knock on the door interrupted their conversation

"Come in"

"Mr. Ju-Jung, here is your coffee." Tiffany walks in with a cup of coffee in hand

"Just leave it on the desk." Tiffany did as she is told, then Jesse picks up the cup and took a sip, he immediately spits it back in the cup because it tastes horrible.

"What the hell is this? You call this coffee? Did Luna not tell you how to make my coffee?"

"Yes, Luna did instruct me on how to make your coffee sir."

"And you can't even follow an instruction to make a cup of coffee?"

"I'm sorry.......I'm sorry........" Tiffany continuously bows as she apologizes.

"Please go make another cup and this time don't mess up, I don't pay you to screw up my coffee."

"May I ask what is wrong with the coffee sir?"

"You.....you ask what's wrong? Why don't you give it a taste and you tell me what's wrong." Jesse pushes the cup toward Tiffany, but she's hesitant to pick it up. "Go ahead, try it, then tell me what you think is wrong with it."

Tiffany slowly picks up the cup, and bring it to her lips, she took a small sip and immediately spit the content out of like what Jesse did before.

"What's wrong with it Fany?" Vic raises an eyebrow in concern.

"It-it's too sweet."

"That's right Hwang, it's way too freaking sweet. Are you trying to give me diabetes or what?" Jesse is throwing as much insult as he can at Tiffany.

"I'm sorry sir.........I'm sorry........." Tiffany lowers her head to look at the floor.

"Jesse, here is a file that you need to look at." Vic place the file he is holding in front of Jesse. "Tiffany, come on let's go make another cup of coffee." He felt bad for Tiffany so he tries to help her out.

"After she's done making coffee, could you please show her the next task that needs to be done?" Vic nod indicating that he heard Jesse.

Tiffany still has her head lower but follow Vic out, her tears fall down her beautiful face. "Hey......hey, don't cry, you going messed up your makeup if you cry; you don't want to walk around looking like a zombie with messed up makeup right?"

"............" Tears still running down Tiffany's face but she cracks a small smile.

"I know right now Jesse is acting a little mean and insulting, he is just trying to defend himself because he got hurt by you, but if you proof to him that you change and want to be friend with him, eventually he will put down his guard."

'But I want to be more than friend with him.........Stephanie let take this slow, baby steps Steph, if you rush into things then he will think that you're not being sincere and he'll put up more walls to defense himself.'

"But what about his mother, she not very happy to see me here and she's planning to kick me out." Vic is making a new cup of coffee for Jesse as he and Tiffany talk in the break room

"We....ll I can ask Krystal to help you by talking to her mother, she is close to her mom so I think that she will be able to convince her mother to let you stay here."

"You think that it will work?"

"Like 70% sure."

"What about the other 30%?"

"I'm Vic Song, not a magician that will make miracles happen."

"Ok, you're right."

"We can't rush into things or he's going to suspect that something is wrong."

"True......"

"Here take this to him, Krystal and I will come up with something." Vic handed Tiffany a newly make cup of coffee.

"Thank you." She pointed at the cup. "And thank you to you and Krystal for helping me." She smiles at hi before walking out.

"After you're done, come to my desk, I'll get you started for the day."

"I will."

"Aishhhhhh.....these two, what am I going to do with them?" Vic walked out and head back to his desk.

Meanwhile, Tiffany headed to Jesse's office with a new cup of coffee in hand.

* Knock Knock *

"Come in."

"Mr. Jung here is a new cup of coffee that you requested."

"Just leave it on the desk and you may leave," Jesse answers without looking up at Tiffany.

"Yes, sir." She bowed and left, she walks to Vic's desk as instructed like before.

"Ok so I'm going to have you sort some file, it's pretty easy, first separate the files according to size then alphabetical order."

"Alright got it."

"I'll be over there if you needed help with anything."

Tiffany quickly gets started on the on sorting those files in the box, she works quickly and quietly, not wanting to mess up on something else on her first day. She didn't realize how much time have passed until someone ask her to go out to lunch.

"Hey Tiffany, do you want to join us for lunch?"

"Oh, sure, where you guys going?"

"Just the place across the street from the company."

"Let me just go grab my wallet."

"Don't worry about it, we'll treat you since you're new here."

"Are you sure? I don't want you guys....."

"It's totally fine, we do for that for all the new members in our department even if the member is just an intern."

"Oh ok." Tiffany nod and follow Luna and the others out to lunch.

"Let introduce you to some of the other members in this department. This is Hara....next to her is Nicole, then it's Nichkhun, that is Minho and finally Jihyo unnie." They wave as their name is being said.

"Hello, I'm Tiffany the new intern, please take care of me." Tiffany politely bows at the others.

"Wait.......you look so familiar." Nicole points out

"Maybe I look like someone you meet before."

"Could be......ah you look like that Hwang girl."

"What Hwang girl?" Tiffany knew exactly what Nicole is talking about, but she didn't want to blow her cover so she plays dumb about it.

"That Hwang girl that......what is her name again?"

Tiffany slightly fake a laugh so Nicole would be distracted. "I don't think I look like her at all."

"So what make you decide to work for Jung Co.?"

"Well.....This is my favorite fashion line since I was in my teenage years. So when I saw there is an intern position open, I took the opportunity to join the company. What about you, Luna?"

"They hired me just as I graduated out of college, I stay with the company because it's a really good place to work for, the staffs here are nice and great to work with."

"But our boss is really strict and cold."

"Not exactly.......Mr. Jung is a really nice person, but he definitely changes from how he is before."

"What exactly do you mean by changed from how he is before?"

"I don't really what really happen to cause him to change. Before Mr. Jung is really friendly and happy, at time he will go to one of the company stores to help out the employees and was well knows by a lot of the employees for that, but one day something happen and after that he's still friendly to the employees, he seem sad and never really smile that much anymore."

"Oh really......." 'So after his health got better he is still sad about what I did to him that night? OH MY GOD FANY.......stupid.....idiot.....fool.......Fany.' Tiffany is mentally hitting herself

"Are you ok Tiffany? You look sad and angry."

"Huh? O-oh yeah, I'm fi-fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep totally fine." She gave a thumb up indicating that she is ok.

"Here is your food, enjoy." The waiter and waitress set a plate down in front of everyone at the table.

Tiffany look at her food, she was no mood to eat but she didn't want to be rude since the others are paying for it. She just picks at it for the most part but took a few bite here and there.

"Are your food no good Tiffany?"

"No, it tastes great but I'm just still a little full from the big breakfast this morning."

"So Tiffany, what are you plan after you finish your internship?" Hara asks Tiffany.

"I'm not sure yet, but I still have some time until I finish, so........"

"Would you considering staying and become a designer for this company?"

"Maybe but Mrs. Jung wasn't too happy about me being here."

"Really? Did something happen earlier when you were in Mrs. Jung's office?"

"We just talk about some stuff."

"Oh, we have to head back now before we're late." Luna looks at her watch.

"Thank you guys so much for lunch."

"Oh no problem Tiffany, we didn't want you to be by yourself." They all head back to office

 

~ 4 Months Later ~

"Hey, Jesse." A blonde hair girl peeks her head through the door and greets the president who's sitting at his desk.

"Nana, what brings you here?" Jesse looks up in surprise.

"Can't come to pay a visit to my favorite older cousin?"

"Well it's good to see you, it's been awhile."

"So how are you?" Nana walk to the couch and settle herself.

"I'm doing ok, what about you couz?"

"I'm great, but busy. Dad is on a business trip in Japan, so mom and I been taking care of things here in Seoul."

"I know the feeling, I'm super busy here too since we are getting ready for the fashion show that's happening next week."

"UNNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Krystal shout in excitement when she enters Jesse's office and saw Nana sitting on the couch.

"Hi Krystal, how are you little couz?"

"I'm good. Getting ready for my finals, which is so stressful. What are you doing here unnie?"

"Mom wanted to visit auntie, so I tag along to come see you guys."

"Mr. Jung......." Tiffany stops short at what she is saying after she saw a new blonde girl sitting in Jesse's office.

"Do you need something, Ms. Hwang?" Jesse asks the stunt intern; Krystal smirk when she saw the frown on Tiffany's face, she assumes that the brunette is jealous of seeing Nana.

"The file you ask for President."

"Thank you and please tell Luna that I'm having an important meeting, so don't let anyone else in here until I'm done."

"Yes, sir." Tiffany bows and exit the office.

"Hey Jesse, isn't that Tiffany Hwang, the girl that you have a crush on in high school?"

"Yeah.....that's her."

"What is she doing here?"

"She became the intern for the company four months ago."

"Intern? Isn't she the future heir of Hwang Group?"

"She is and I don't know the real reason why she is here as an intern."

"What was the reason that she told you?"

"She said that she wanted to learn to design from my mother." Krystal is trying to hold in her laughter, as she knows the real reason why Tiffany is an intern at Jung Co., after all, she and Vic are the one that came up with the plan to let Tiffany be close to Jesse.

"Soojung, why are you having that creepy smile on your face?"

"Oh, nothing oppa and what are you talking about?"

"I swear I just saw you smirking bout something when you look at Tiffany earlier."

"I don't know what are you talking about." In her head, Krystal is coming up with the perfect plan of how to get Tiffany and Jesse closer to each other.

"So did you and her get together yet? She has been working here for a while now."

"No we are not together and FYI I don't li-like her anymore."

"Oppa, what did I tell you about lying to yourself."

"I'm not lying."

"You are totally are, the proof is your stutter when you said that you don't like her." Nana laughs at the sibling little bickering.

"So Jesse are you going you going to ask her out again?"

"H.E to the double L NO."

"Why not? You are going to lose your chance if you don't do something about it."

"Do you remember what she did to me the last time I confess to her? She rejected me in the nastiest way possible and I bet that she is still the same Tiffany, I doubt that she is here because she feeling change, she is probably just trying to hurt me again."

"Oppa, why don't you listen to me and give her a chance?"

"You suppose to be on side Krystal, after all, you are my sister. Plus didn't you tell me to give up on her four years ago?"

"That was four years ago oppa, this is the present and I'm telling you that Tiffany unnie has changed, so just give her a chance."

"How do you know that she change and just cause maybe she did change doesn't mean that she likes me."

"Oh trust me, Jesse, she definitely has some kind of feeling toward you. Didn't you see her her face when she came in here?"

"No, I didn't pay attention."

"She was growing and shooting dagger at me with her eyes and it look like she wanted to rip my head off."

"Maybe she is jealous of Nana unnie."

"She is definitely jealous of me." Nana agrees to what Krystal said.

"You guys must be seeing things, she looks like how she normally does."

"Oooohhhhhhh......unnie, oppa, I have a great plan." Krystal's face lit up in excitement

"Oh no, not one of your plan." Jesse groan

"What's wrong with my plans? Why are you complaining about it?"

"Because your plans are evils."

"They are not and they get the job done just fine."

"So what's this so-called plan of your little couz?"

"Tiffany unnie doesn't know that you're our cousin, so you can pretend to be oppa's girlfriend. That way we can proof to him that she change and she actually has feelings for him."

"NOOOOO, I don't approve of this plan." Jesse crosses his arms in an X in front of his torso.

"This plan actually sound pretty interesting." Nana laughs and gives Krystal a high five.

"This plan is crazy, I'm definitely not doing this."

"You don't have a choice oppa, you either go along with the plan or go with the plan."

"Nope, count me out."

"Oppa, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." Krystal stood up and cracks her knuckles as she smirks evilly at her brother.

"How about the ea-easy way?" Jesse gulps in nervousness.

"Good choice my brother." Krystal pats Jesse's shoulder.

"But what about those that knows that I'm your cousin?"

"No one knows, except for my boyfriend, but I can fill him in on the plan later."

"So should we start now?"

"Yep, the sooner the better."

"What should we do first?"

"How about a 'dinner date?'"

"Yeah let's go, I'm sorta hungry anyway." Nana stood up and was ready to go

"Will you be joining us Krystal?"

"Yes, but I'll come down after you guys."

"Why? We can all go at the same time."

"If you say it's a dinner date and your sister will be joining you, wouldn't it be kind of awkward and sound like I'm trying to you guys from your date?"

"Oh true."

"Let's just go already." Krystal walks to the door, but before she opens it, she turns around and looks at Jesse and Nana. "Please act like you're a couple and don't say anything that will lead her to suspect that you are lying, also oppa pay attention to Tiffany unnie expression." Nana raises her hand and makes a sign that she understand the instruction for Krystal.

Krystal opens the door and walks out first with Jesse and Nana following behind her. Vic and Tiffany turn around when they heard footstep from behind them, Tiffany's face expression change immediately went she sees Nana holding Jesse's arm.

"Hey guys, heading out?"

"Yeah, They are heading out for lunch." Krystal pointed at her brother and cousin. "And I will be going home to study for tomorrow finals."

"Babe, did you remember to make that reservation at our favorite restaurant?" Nana turns to look at Jesse with a smile.

"Babe? but I thought......."

"Vic!!!!!" Krystal glare at the poor guy and effectively shut Vic up from saying anything.

"Yeah, I did. We should go now, don't want to be late for our date now, right love?" Vic gave a questioning look to the three that are standing in front of him but didn't say anything.

Krystal looks over to Tiffany and smirk when she saw the older girl face turn sour at Jesse and Nana skinship and sweet talk. She knew that Tiffany is jealous and the older girl is definitely not hiding it.

"Let's go?"

"One sec." Jesse turns to Vic. "Hey, can I and Krystal talk to you for a bit?"

"Ummmm......sure." Vic follows the sibling into Jesse's office. Once they got inside and the door is close, Vic narrows his eyes at Krystal. "Soojung, what did you do this time?"

"Why do you always assume that I did something when weird things happen?"

"Because I know you and I know that you probably plan something. If not, why are your cousin calling him babe?"

"Ok fine I did plan something, but you had to keep it a secret from Tiffany unnie."

"Alright, I won't say anything to her, so now tell me what's going on"

"You know how I told you that Tiffany has to feel for my brother?"

"Yeah? And what about it?"

"Well, I wanted to proof to him that since he didn't want to believe me."

"So you came up with a plan to make Nana pretend to be Jesse's girlfriend to make Tiffany jealous?"

"How did you know?" 

"Great mind think alike?"

"Ummmm......guys, think that it's not the best idea to leave Tiffany and Nana together out there, Tiffany look like she is about to rip Nana head off and bury her body a thousand feet under the ground." Krystal and Vic walk to the door and take a peek out.

"So babe, don't tell Tiffany unnie about we just discussed. Oppa and I have to leave before Tiffany unnie kill Nana unnie." Vic nod and the three walk out of the office and back to where they were at before.

"Are you ready to go honey?"

"Yeah, let's go now." Nana grabs into Jesse's hand and drags him out.

"Bye Vic, bye Tiffany unnie." Krystal gave Vic a quick peck before heading to the elevator.

"Vic, did know that Jesse has a girlfriend?" Tiffany asks as she trying to take a deep breath to calm herself 

"Ummm....I didn't know anything about that until just now." Vic feels bad for lying but he couldn't ruin the plan. He pulls out his phone to do something before putting it back into his pocket.

"So that means I have no chance to be with him?" Tiffany asks with disappointment in her voice and on her face. 

"Tiffany, tell me the truth, do you really like Jesse?"

"Ye-yes I do." Tiffany was trying so hard to hold back the tears that had threatened to fall.

"Do you love him, Tiffany?"

"I don't know if I love him or not, but every time I see him, there are butterflies in my stomach and my heart does summersault."

"Then you must fight for your love Fany. You can't let something like this hold you back from being with him."

"How can I fight for my love and take away his happiness with his girlfriend. I can't hurt him again, I would rather be hurt and see him being happy, then take away his happiness again." 

"Are you sure that you will rather burden the pain of the heart then fight for your love?"

"Yes." 

"This is the only chance you get, if you let this go, then you will lose your chance."

"I'm letting this chance go and I'm happy, that he's happy no matter how much it hurt." At this point, Tiffany tears are falling but she quickly wipes it away because she didn't want to make a scene in the office. 

"I'm sorry Tiffany, I'm sorry." Vic apologizes to the girl as his guiltiness of lying to her build up

"Why are you are you apologizing?"

"If I knew about Jesse having a girlfriend, I would have warned you, so you wouldn't be hurt like right now."

"I deserve this, this is karma for hurting him 4 years ago and I should be thankful to you and Krystal for helping me."

"Tiffany, after you finish this you can go home. I have to leave first since I have some things I must fix on Jesse's schedule for tomorrow and have a good weekend, I'll see you on Monday."

"Alright." Tiffany gave a short answer as she is in a bad mood.

"Cheer up ok? If you love something then you must let it go, if it comes back to you then it fates to be and if it doesn't then it's time to move on. Just give it some time and don't give up on your hope to quickly." Vic gave Tiffany a hug before heading out to work on his own task.

Vic let out a sigh as he knows that the plan is going well, but he felt bad for lying to the poor Tiffany and making her sad. He shakes off his thought as he got to his work.

Tiffany grabs her things and headed out after she finishes all of her work, she didn't want to do home since no one is home except for the maid and butler. She called up Sunny and Taeyeon ask them to meet up with her. They agree to meet at the bar that they frequent, Tiffany got there first and order drinks for the three, not long after Taeyeon and Sunny arrive. 

"Hey Fany, what's wrong? You look down today." Tiffany chokes back a sob as she thinks about Jesse.

"I-I-I found out that Jes-Jesse has a girl-girlfriend." Tiffany try hard to get those words out as she felt like her heart is breaking into pieces when she said it.

"WHAT????"

"You must be joking right?" Sunny hit the insensitive boy after he asks the question. "OWWWWW.......Sunny Bunny, why did you hit me?" He pouts at his danshin girlfriend.

"You deserve it, you insensitive person."

"Do I look like I'm joking Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany gives Taeyeon a -_- face.

"Ummm....I guess not."

"Fany, it's ok to cry. You don't need to hold back your tears, just let it out." Sunny hug her best friend to rub her back to soothe the girl.

Tiffany could no longer hold back her tears, she just let it fall as she is too tired and upset to even try to hold back her feeling anymore. "I-I-I deserve this........it was my fa-fault that he....got hu-hurt in the first place and now it's my tu-turn....to get hurt."

"Fany, don't say that." Sunny didn't know what else to say, the only thing she could do is comfort the crying girl. 

Tiffany picks up the shot of vodka and chokes it down, even though it burn she didn't care because she just wanted to forget about her sadness. She quickly chokes down the other two shots that were on the table.

"Tae, order more drink, I not leaving here tonight until I'm drunk." Taeyeon did as he was told to do.

When the drinks arrive Tiffany quickly drown it down without taking a break between each shot.

"Fany, slow down. You going to hurt yourself......"

"I'm fineeeeeee Sunnnnnyyyyy, get me more drinks Tae."

"No Fany, that's enough for you for the night, you don't need anymore." 

"Get me more drinkkkkkk." Tiffany glares at her two friends. "Or I'm goi.....going to make a ru-ruckus in this bar and you don't wa....nt to see Hell-HellFany right?"

"Fany........"

"Get.Me.Drinks."

Taeyeon had no choice but to obey the younger girl, he did not want to deal with HellFany, Sunny also stay quiet as she too didn't want to see HellFany appear.

"Fany, drink slowly, don't drink it all at one."

"Come on you guys, drink with me, don't make me drink all by myself." At this point Tiffany is a starting to get drunk, she is spouting out nonsense as she chokes down more liquor.

"Fany, that's enough for you for tonight, you are drunk." Sunny try to take away the drink in Tiffany, but the drunk girl refuses to give up the drink in her hand 

"I'm not drunkkkkkk Sunnnnyyyyyy......what are you......why did he ha-had to have a GIRL-GIRL-GIRLFRIEND..........can't he sees......m-me?" Tiffany completely broke down and started crying some more before passing out as she leans on Sunny.

"What are we going to do with you, Fany?" Taeyeon asks the passed out girl.

"Let's take her home." Sunny and Taeyeon carried Tiffany to her car. They place the girl in the passenger seat before buckling her seat belt, Sunny then dig through Tiffany's purse to look for the key.

"You drive ahead, I'll follow in my car right behind you Bunny."  

"Ok Taengoo, see you at Tiffany's house." 

When they arrive at Tiffany's house, Taeyeon and Sunny carried her up to her room and laid the drunken girl on the bed.  

"I'll wait outside Bunny." Sunny nod and Taeyeon left the room. 

Sunny and one of the maid cleans Tiffany up and change her out of her work clothes into her pajama. 

"Phew finally done. Let's go home Taengoo." 

"Ms. Sunny, Mr. Taeyeon, it's already late, you should stay here for the night." Sunny look at her watch and it shows that it is already 15 past midnight. 

"Taeyeon?" 

"I guess we will stay." 

"Please follow me, I'll show you to your room." Taeyeon and Sunny follow the maid to the guest room. 

 

"Your highness, it's time to wake up." Sunny shake the sleeping Tiffany 

"Uhhhhhh........leave me alone." Tiffany unconsciously swats away the hand on her shoulder. Her head hurt, is dry and she didn't feel like getting up.

"Tiffany, wake up it's noon already." 

"Go away........" 

"If you don't get up right now, I will burn all your pink stuff and your shoe collection." At the mention of her pink items and shoe collection going to be burn, Tiffany jolt awake on her bed, but the fast movement makes her head dizzy.

"Uhhhhh......my head hurt and Sunny don't be so loud."

"What are you talking about? I'm taking with my normal voice and that's what you get for choking down all the shots of vodka last night." Sunny hand the brunette, a cup of water and two painkiller pills.

"Thanks........and wait, why are here?" 

"I'm hurt Fany, I'm your best friend and you don't want me here?" Sunny fake a hurt expression

"It's not that I don't want you here, but I'm just curious as to why you're here."

"Taeyeon and I stay here last night after we took you home from the bar since it was late already."

"Sunny, did you wake Pany......oh Pany, you're awake."

"It's Fany, not Pany and could you please don't talk so loud, my head hurt."

"I'm not even talking that loud and how are you feeling? You drank so much last night as you were crying about Jesse having a girl........." Sunny smack Taeyeon to stop him from what he is about to say. "Bunny, stop hitting me."

At the mention of Jesse, Tiffany felt that like her heart is being stabbed with a thousand knives all over again. Her eyes started to tears up, she quickly wipes away the tears to prevent her two best friends from seeing her crying. 

"Taeyeon, stop saying stupid things. Gosh, you boys are so insensitive."

"It's ok Sunny, don't yell at him."

"Fany, let's not mope in your bed all day, let's go somewhere."

"No, I think I'm just going to stay here, I really don't feel like doing anything."

"Sitting in bed all day to mope about your feeling isn't going to get you anywhere and just going to make you more depressed, so go get ready, we are going out missy." 

"No Sunny......" Tiffany shivers from the glare that Sunny was giving her. "Ok ok mom, I going to get ready right now."

"Good girl." 

"Where are we going Bunny?"

"Our favorite ice cream place."

"Ohhhhhhhhh I bet that is going to help cheer her up."

Meanwhile, Jesse, Nana, Krystal, and Vic are sitting at a booth at them favorite ice cream shop. They are there as Vic had asked them to meet up as he has something he wanted to show them.

"So what do you want to show us, Vic?"

"Oppa, let's order ice cream first, we can talk later."

"Alright fine." Vic went to the counter to order ice cream for the four of them, he quickly came back with a tray with the four cups of ice cream on it.

"Here you go."

"Thanks, Vic." Krystal happily digs in to her ice cream.

"So.....?" Vic pulls out his phone and went to his recorder went he save the record of yesterday conversation with Tiffany.

"I want you to listen to this." Vic presses the play button on his phone

"So that means I have no chance to be with him?"

"Tiffany, tell me the truth, do you really like Jesse?"

"Ye-yes I do."

"Do you love him, Tiffany?"

"I don't know if I love him or not, but every time I see him, there are butterflies in my stomach and my heart does summersault."

"Then you must fight for your love Fany. You can't let something like this hold you back from being with him."

"How can I fight for my love and take away his happiness with his girlfriend. I can't hurt him again, I would rather be hurt and see him being happy, then take away his happiness again." 

"Are you sure that you will rather burden the pain of the heart then fight for your love?"

"Yes." 

"This is the only chance you get, if you let this go, then you will lose your chance."

"I'm letting this chance go and I'm happy, that he's happy no matter how much it hurt." 

"I'm sorry Tiffany, I'm sorry."

"Why are you are you apologizing?"

"If I knew about Jesse having a girlfriend, I would have warned you, so you wouldn't be hurt like right now."

"I deserve this, this is karma for hurting him 4 years ago and I should be thankful to you and Krystal for helping me."

"Tiffany, after you finish this you can go home. I have to leave first since I have some things I must fix on Jesse's schedule for tomorrow and have a good weekend, I'll see you on Monday."

"Alright."

"Cheer up ok? If you love something then you must let it go, if it comes back to you then it fates to be and if it doesn't then it's time to move on. Just give it some time and don't give up on your hope to quickly." 

"See I told you, Jesse, she definitely have something for you." Jesse is shocked from what he heard and didn't know what to say, his brain is filled with some many thought of Tiffany. Krystal and Nana were smiling since they knew that the plan is a success.

"Jesse, are you ok?" Vic wave is hand in front of Jesse to get his attention.

"Yah oppa......earth to oppa." Suddenly there is chime coming from the door indicating that someone had open the door. 

Krystal and Vic look over and to their surprise, it's Tiffany, Sunny, and Taeyeon. Nana saw their surprised face, so she turn around to see what they are looking at and she too is shocked to see Tiffany. 

"Unnie, act like you're on a date," Krystal whispers to the girl across from her. 

Nana nod, then she reaches over to grab Jesse's hand and intertwine their fingers together. That snap Jesse back to reality. 

"What happen........" 

"Jesse, Tiffany, and her friends are here. Quick, act like a couple." Good thing Tiffany and the other two went to the counter to order first, so Jesse and Nana had time to get into their act.

"Don't do anything suspicious, they are heading this......"

"Hi Krystal, hi Vic," Tiffany smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes 

"Hi, unnie."

"Hey, Tiffany."  

Tiffany looks over to the other side of the table and her face fell immediately when she saw the two people she is trying to avoid. The feeling of her heart being stab came back when she saw how close and intimate Nana and Jesse with each other. 

"........And good afternoon Mr. Jung and Miss......"