Chapter 2

The Best Thing That Ever Happed To Me

It was 5 in the afternoon the following day and Tiffany just got back from wherever she was at. She let out a sigh as she threw the unreturned umbrella on to her bed and went to get ready for the night. Her mind was occupied with the thought of who this family friend of her father could be. The bad feeling from last night came back to her, but she couldn't put a finger on what it is.

'I wonder why daddy wanted me to come with him for tonight, it's not like he can't attend the event himself. I really don't want to go with him, but I can't tell him that I'm not going to go. I really hope that nothing bad is going to happen.'

* Knock Knock *

"Young Mistress, here is your dress. Master wanted you to wear it for tonight dinner." Dani walk in with the dress in her hands

"Just hang it by the closet for me Dani."

"Yes Young Mistress." Dani hang it up by the closet as the girl was directed.

"Thank you Dani." The maid left Tiffany there to get herself ready 

Meanwhile Jesse himself is getting ready to go out after his parent had informed him at the last minute that they with be having a family dinner tonight. 

"Oppa.....Oh my god." Krystal look up at the ceiling with a flush face and Jesse quickly pull up the pair of jeans that he is getting into.

"Yahhhh!!!!!! You don't know how to knock?"

"Sorry oppa, anyway do you know what mom and dad planning for tonight dinner thing?"

"No, but whatever it is, I'm sure that it's not going to be good."

"Oppa do you think it have to do something with that stuck girl at your school?"

"What stuck up girl?"

"You know the Hwang girl?"

"She has a name and her is name is Tiffany, not that stuck up up girl at my school."

"But what I said it's true thought, she is a stuck up girl." 

"She is not, stop calling her that."

"Oppa, you're just protecting her because you're in love with her."

"So? What's wrong with me loving her?"

"Give up already oppa, she's only going to hurt you in the end." Krystal didn't want to be mean to her brother, but she only telling him to give up because she didn't want him to get hurt, he too nice of a person and he doesn't deserve to be hurt by anyone.

"I can't....."

"Why not? She has a pretty face, but her personality is totally ."

"Yah!!!!! what your language young lady and don't called her that."

"Why can't you get it that she doesn't love a NERD like you and it's your fault for wanting to hide your identity from everyone."

"I just don't like it when people wants to be friend with me because I'm rich and I'm a future heir of one of the largest clothing line in Korea." 

"Ok I see where you are going with that, but honestly oppa how long are you going to be able to hide from people."

"For as long as I can."

"Jesse, Krystal are you done yet?"

"No mom, Soojung haven't change yet and she still in here nagging me."

"Krystal leave your brother alone and go get ready honey, we don't want to be late now."

"Yes mom I'm going." Krystal walk out of the room and Jesse let out a sigh when his sister is out of sight.

When Jesse is done getting ready, he went downstairs and he saw his mother standing there waiting for him and his sister. 

"Honey.....look at your hair, it's so messy and why are you wearing these glasses? I know you can see just fine without them."

"Mommmmmmmm" Jesse try to avoid him mother's hand that are reaching up to fix his hair and with him being taller than her he had an advantage over her.

"Jesse Jung Sooyeon stay still and let me fix your hair. and what in the world are you wearing?" Jesse gave up and finally just let his mother do whatever she wants, he can change it back later anyway.

"Mommmmmyyyyyyy" Krystal called as she is running downstairs 

"Honey don't run, you're going to fall and hurt yourself."

"Yes mom."

"Let's go you too, your father is waiting in the limo outside." Jesse and Krystal follow their mother outside before getting in the limo. 

When they got to the restaurant the hostess greet them right away. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jung, please follow me." She took them to one of the VIP room at the back of the restaurant where there are more privacy for them. 

Once the four Jungs is seated, the hostess set a menu in front of each of them.

"Hello my name is Chen and I will be your server for tonight, can I get you started with something to drink?"

"Water with lemon for me."

"And me too."

"I would also like a water."

"Water please."

"So four water with lemon." The Jungs all nod, signaling that he is correct. "Then I'll be right back with your drinks."

Once he walked out of the room, Krystal pull out her phone and started texting her boyfriend as Jesse and their parents are engage in a conversation.

"So mom, dad what did you to plan for this evening?"

"Oh we talk to a friend of our yesterday and we decide to meet up to have dinner together and we wanted you to meet his daughter."

"Daughter? Who daughter?" Krystal turn to her brother and gave him I think you and I both know who they are talking about.

"We can't tell you it is yet, we want it to be a surprise."

"A surprise, is this person really important that you wanted to keep it a secret from me?"

"Yes....." 

"Here are your drinks, would you like to order now?" Mr. and Mrs. Jung let out a relief breath when Chen came in with the drink and interrupted their conversation because they also spill out to Jesse who they wanted him to met.

"Not yet, we are waiting for a friend, we will order when he get here."

"Alright, I will be outside, please call me if you need anything." Chen head out and as he walked out the door the hostess came in with someone follow behind her.

"James, Julia, how are you?'

"We're good, how are you Henry?"

"I'm good. Sorry we are a little late, there is so much traffic on the road." 

Jesse eyes widen when he saw who walk through the door, he could not believe that it is Mr. Hwang is his parent's friend and that they person they wanted him to meet is Tiffany. "Of course my luck is crap and I should have known that my parents plan something bad. Please don't let her be here tonight, she is going to freak if she sees me here, please please please let her not.......' Jesse messed his hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Dad........." Tiffany got tongue tie when she saw Jesse sitting in the room.

'Great, she here and now she going to be mad.'

"Why the hell is he here?'

"Stephanie, come in and meet the Jungs."

"What is he doing here dad?" Tiffany pointed at Jesse

"He is Mr. and Mrs. Jung son, Jesse."

"I know that, but why is he here? I cannot believe you wanted me to see that nerd."

"Stephanie, watch yourself and it's not nice to called someone that."

"I'm leaving." She turn around and walk out of the door.

"Stephanie, come back here right now." Mr. Hwang turn to the Jungs and apologize for his daughter behavior. "I'm sorry about Stephanie, she probably just shocked since I didn't tell her anything about meeting you guys."

"It's alright I understand."

"And I'm sorry Jesse, my daughter didn't mean to called you that."

"It's totally fine Mr. Hwang." 

"Call me uncle Jesse, Mr. Hwang makes me sound old."

"Yes uncle, let me just go talk with your daughter." 

"Sure Jesse." Jesse stood up from his seat and look over at his sister one last time before walking out. He didn't know what he is getting into and he didn't know where to start to look for Tiffany. He walked out of the restaurant and just headed to wherever his feet takes him. 'Where could she have gone on foot from here.......oh yeah there is a park near here, she could have gone there. Let me go there to check first to see if she is there.' Jesse jog quickly to the nearby park even though he hates running because he didn't want anything to happen to Tiffany, it's already late at night and she shouldn't be out alone this late.

When Jesse got there, he heard Tiffany's voice talking to someone, he guess that she is on the phone since there is no else voice reply back to what she is saying. He didn't mean to eavesdropping her conversation but he accidental heard some of the mean stuff she said about him.

 

The next morning, Jesse just lay in his bed and not even bother to do anything, he couldn't bring himself to get out of bed much less standing up. When his sister came knocking on the door he didn't even bother to open the door or even reply to her, he just hid himself under the blanket and cry all day until he felt tired and fell asleep. He spends all of his time in bed and never came out of his room.

Krystal came to wake up her brother sine she thought that he overslept once again. "Oppa.....oppa, wake up or you'll be late for school."

"................."

"Oppa, if you don't wake up then I'm going to get cucumber." Still there is no reply, after a while she gave up and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Where is your brother, honey?"

"He is still sleeping upstairs, he refused to get up even though I called him for like fifteen minutes already."

"Maybe he's not feeling well, just let him rest for today."

When Mrs. Jung got back from work, she still didn't see her son so she ask Butler Lee, "Butler Lee, did Jesse get out of his room today?"

"No Mistress, Young Master have not gotten out of his room at all today."

"Hmpppphhhh that's weird, Jesse is never like this at all. I wonder what happened to him?"

"I also try to bring food up to him, but didn't open the door and there was no reply from him when I knock on the door."

"Let me go check." Mrs. Jung went upstairs with Krystal follow closely behind her, they knock on the door but he didn't reply to them like that morning when Krystal try to wake him up. Both Krystal and Mrs. Jung thought that it was weird for Jesse to be hiding himself in his room all and day and lock his door.

"Oppa, come out for dinner....."

"Jesse honey, are you ok? Are you sick honey? Please open the door for us." Jesse ignore them and pull the blanket up even higher to cover his whole body and block the voices of his mother and sister.

"Oppa, if you don't open the door right now, we are going to have to break the door down." Krystal knock on the door again, but still came no reply.

Jesse inside of the room use the pillow to cover his face as more tears are running down his face. He refused to say anything because he didn't want his mother and sister to know what happened last night. 

After a while Krystal and Mrs. Jung left, but they came back not long after with the key to Jesse's room. They unlock the door and walk into the pitch black room, Krystal switch on the lights and they saw a lump buried under the blanket.

"Honey, are you still asleep since this morning? Get up already, it's time for dinner." 

"..........." There is no response, so Krystal walk up to the bed and pull off the blanket. She thought that it is weird that her brother is still in the clothes he wore yesterday. 

"Mom, I think something happened to oppa. Maybe he's not feeling well." 

"Are you ok honey?" Mrs. Jung sat down on the bed next to Jesse and rub his back. 

"..........." Krystal and Mrs. Jung heard sniffle coming from under the pillow. They try to take the pillow from Jesse, but he refused to let it go from his grip. 

"Alright honey, you just rest, I'll have Butler Lee bring food up for you later." Krystal and Mrs. Jung left. 

Awhile later Butler Lee came in with a tray of food for Jesse. He set it on the night stand and process to called Jesse 

"Young Master, please get up. Mistress had me brought food up here for you, you need to get up and eat it." 

".........." 

"Young Master." 

"........." Finally Butler Lee gave up and left to go back to his work. 

After that day Jesse lock himself in his room, he refuse to talk to anyone, eat anything and just lay in bed all day. He got skinnier and skinner day by day. 

Mr. and Mrs. Jung, and Krystal were all concern about Jesse but they didn't know what happened to him after that night, they knew that it had something to do with Tiffany, but they couldn't figure out what.

Eventually Mr. and Mrs. Jung called a doctor to come check up on their son, the doctor diagnose Jesse with depression and eating disorder. They had to hooked him up on a machine that would help keep him alive, since he refused to eat. 

It is a few months after the day that Tiffany have rejected Jesse. Tiffany was a little curious as to why she haven't seen Jesse at school, but the thought didn't last long in her mind as Wooyoung came in and mike a scene once again.

Yul and Yoona are wondering where is Jesse since he hadn't show up to school for a few weeks now. 

"Where is that blonde nerd? Have anyone seen him lately?" 

"Can you stop calling him that Wooyoung?" 

"Why so concern about him Kwon? It's good that he's not here, can't stand to see his face, unless I wanted him to do my homework." Everyone let out a laugh except for Tiffany's group of friends.

"Because I'm his friend and I'm not letting anyone talk about my friend." 

"Friend? Why would you want to be friend with a nerd like him?" 

"Because he's a nice person and no matter what you said he still a person just like all of us. So Jang shut your mouth before I beat the crap out of you."

"I want to see you try Kwon." Yul is about to stand up and approach Wooyoung, but Yoona pull him back and shake her head at him to stop him from causing any trouble.

"You just wait Jang, I'll beat you one day." 

"Why don't you do it now, too scare that your girlfriend going to be mad?" Wooyoung smirks and that makes Yul blood boil even more.

"This little......." 

"Settle down class." The teacher came through the door at the right time to stop Wooyoung and Yul from fighting.

Everyone return to their seat and settle down. The teacher took attendance afterward before starting the lesson. Tiffany mind once again went back to thinking about Jesse and what happened that night.

'Tifany don't you think that it was a little mean to say that to him that night? But he totally deserved it since he won't stop bothering you........but I don't know why I said that I hate him, he was just concern about me. Why is this is complicated???? Maybe I should apologize, but then again I wouldn't want to be caught dead with that nerd' 

Tiffany was so absorbed in her thought that she didn't even realize the bell had ring and indicated that school is over for the day and students are free to do what they want. 

On the other side of the classroom, Yul and Yoona are stopping Vic from leaving since they wanted to ask him a few question. "Hey Vic, we know that you are dating Jesse's little sister, so did she tell you why Jesse haven't show up to school lately?"

"Well.......ummmmmm Jesse is having some problem right now so he can't come to school." Vic knows what happened to Jesse but he didn't want to tell Yul and Yoona about it because he promised his girlfriend not to say anything.

"What happen to him?"

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that right now because I promise Krystal not to tell anyone about Jesse condition right now."

"Vic, are you ready to go?" Krystal pop her head through the door, she look around the classroom and her eyes landed on the source of her brother's depression and she scoff because she really want to confront the girl but her parents told her to stay calm until they finds out what really happened.

"Yeah, let go......" Before Vic could finish his sentence, Krystal took his hand and pull him out of the door way.

Yul and Yoona secretly follow the two, since they know that Vic is probably taking Krystal home. When they arrive at the Jung's mansion, they were so amaze at what they saw, they were now curious as to who Jesse really is to be living in this kind of mansion. 

"Yul, are we really seeing this? I feel like I'm dreaming."

"We are definitely seeing this. Just who the heck is Jesse?"

"Isn't his last name Jung? Maybe he is the son of Jung Co. CEO."

"You think so?"

"I mean is there any other way to explain who he is when he's living in a mansion."

"You're right, let's just go ring the doorbell." Yul and Yoona approach the gate, Yul ring the intercom and not long after he there is an answer. 

"This is Butler Lee is the Jung's family, how may I help you?"

"Is this Jesse Jung home?"

"It most certainly is."

"May I ask where is he and why haven't he show up to school lately?"

"Young Master is currently having some problem right now and may I know who this is?"

"We are Jesse's friends, we just came to visit him because we are concern about him. Would it be ok if we came in to see him."

"I must ask Mistress for permission before letting you in."

"Please we need to see Jesse, we are really concern for him." Butler Lee left for a while to ask Mrs. Jung permission for Yul and Yoona to come in. 

When he came back, he opens the gate for them to enter. Butler Lee waited at the front door, so he can take them to Mrs. Jung. "Please follow me this way."

"Hello, you two must be Jesse's friends." They were shocked to see Mrs. Jung, as they recognize her as the head designer and wife of the CEO 

"Hello Mrs. Jung." Yul and Yoona bow politely. "We came to visit Jesse, since he haven't been at school lately." 'So Jesse is the son of Jung Co. CEO and head designer, that must mean the he is the future heir of the company. Why did he keep this a secret from everyone?' Yul thought to himself 

"Jesse is sick right now, so he won't be able to attend school."

"Would it okay if we see him?" 

"Sure." Mrs. Jung turn to Butler Lee. "Butler Lee, please take them up to see Jesse." Butler Lee did as he is told. 

When the door is open, Yul and Yoona sees the lifeless Jesse laying on the bed with all kind wired hook up to him with his eyes close. "What happen to him? Why is he like this?"

"Yul oppa? Yoona unnie? What are you doing here at my house?"

"We're here to see Jesse. What happened to him?" 

Krystal look to her brother, then she turn back to Yul and Yoona and pull them anyway from the room. "You want to know what happen? Ask your friend Tiffany Hwang." 

"What did Tiffany do?" 

"I don't know but he got depressed after that night and he refused to talk to anyone or eat." 

"What night?" 

"How long have this been going on?"

"The night before he stop showing up to school." 

"What? It's been like three months." 

"I know, so you better talk to that friend of your because she is the only one who can fix this problem."

"I will tomorrow. Would it be ok if we stay in here with him for a bit?"

"Sure, just don't say anything about her to him or he going to start crying again." 

"Ok we'll make sure not to say anything." Krystal turn and left to go back to her room. 

Yul and Yoona let out a sigh before walking back to Jesse's room. 

"Jesse, why are you doing this to yourself?"

"Oppa, please come back to us, don't do this to yourself." At this point Yoona is crying and begging Jesse to stop hurting himself because of Tiffany. 

"Jesse.....what really happen that night? Why are you like this?"

"Oppa, please don't harm yourself, we don't want to lose you."

"What did she do to you Jesse?" Suddenly tears start to come out of Jesse eyes at the slight mention of Tiffany.

"Yah! Oppa, why did you do that? Did you listen to Krystal about not talk about her in front of him."

"Omo.....I'm so sorry Jesse, please don't cry." 

"Oppa maybe it better if we leave Jesse oppa to rest now." 

"Yeah.....let's go. Jesse rest, we will come back to visit you tomorrow after school." With that Yul and Yoona left Jesse's house. 

"Oppa, are you going to call Tiffany unnie?" 

"I will right now, we need to find out from her what really happen that night that would cause Jesse to be like this." They decide to go find Tiffany and have a talk with her about Jesse.

"Oppa, don't you think it's weird that Tiffany unnie hate Jesse oppa?" 

"Yeah.......Oh hey Tiffany, do you have time right now?" 

"Yes, do you need something Yul?" 

"I want to talk to you about something. Do you want to meet me up somewhere." 

"Sure, where do you want to meet at?"

"F(x) café?" 

"Sure, I'll be there in a few." 

"Alright see you there." Yul turn to Yoona, "let's go Yoong, she'll be there to meet us." 

"Let's hurry oppa." The two rush to quickly to F(x) café to meet up with Tiffany

Since they got there before Tiffany did, they sat down at a table and order drinks as they are waiting for her. 

Not long after Tiffany came in and head to the table where Yul and Yoona are sitting at, she sat down on the opposite side of them and took a sip at the cup of strawberry milkshake in front of her.

"Yahhhh!!!!! What the hell Fany? That's my milkshake, order one for yourself."

"Sorry Yul, but it was so hot outside and I'm really thristy.....anyway, what did you guys wanted to talk to me about?"

"Jesse oppa"

"What about him? Is he here?"

"No unnie, we called you out here because we wanted to ask you something about Jesse oppa."

"It's not like I know anything about him."

"Fany what happen that night?"

"What night? And why are you asking me what happen?"

"The night before he stoped coming to school."

"Nothing hap........oh you mean........"

~ Flashback ~

"Ehhheemmm......Ms. Hwang what are you doing here alone, it's dangerous for to be out alone this late at night." Tiffany turn around and her face turn sour when she sees Jesse standing near her.

"Sunny I got to go, I'll call you later when I get home." Tiffany hung up the phone before giving a glare to the poor boy in front of her. "What are you doing out here nerd? Can't you just leave me alone."

"I'm just concern about you Ms. Hwang."

"I don't need you to be concern about me."

"It's not safe you to be out here at night."

"I don't need someone like you to worry about me, I can take care of myself."

"I don't want anything to happen, your father is worry too."

"Just stop pretending like you care and leave me alone, I wouldn't want to be caught dead with you."

"I do care Tiffany, it's just that you're too close minded about me and assuming that I'm a nerd."

"You are a nerd, Look at the way you dress, so ugly; your hair is a mess; those glasses make you seem stupid."

"You don't know anything about me Tiffany, so why do you hate me so much?

"Because you're a nerd and you don't worth my time. And we are not friend so don't called me by my first name."

"I-I-I love you Tiffany Hwang and I'm sorry for loving you." Jesse didn't know why he just confessed to her, while Tiffany eyes widen for a moment since she is in shocked before composing herself.

"How can I love someone like you? You're just a nerd. Look at yourself, who could even love you? What should I do to get it through your head that I hate you and would never want to have anything to do with you? Please just leave me alone and stop bothering me you freaking nerd. It would be better if you were dead, I wouldn't have to see your ugly face every day." Jesse's heart shatter to piece, he knew that she would reject him, but he didn't expect her to say hurtful things like this.

~ End of Flashback ~

"What the is wrong with you, Fany?"

"What do you mean what the is wrong with me? Why are you siding with him and getting mad at me?"

 "I know you don't like him but you could had nicely rejected him instead of saying all those nasty things."

"Unnie, why do you hate Jesse oppa so much? He never did anything to you except for being nice."

"I-I-I......" Tiffany stop what she was about to say and think. "I don't know why I hate him." 

"What do you mean you don't know why?"

"Now that you ask me why I hate him, I can't figure out the reason as to why." 

"We'll let me tell you something Fany........"

"Tell me what?" 

"Well.......so after the day you rejected him, he got really depressed and now he is bedridden." Yul scratch his head in nervousness as to how Tiffany would react. 

"Bedridden?" Tiffany spoke out in surprise.

"Yeah, his sister told us that he got depressed and he had refuse to eat or talk to anyone after that night." 

"So that's why he haven't been at school?"

"Oh and one more thing Fany, Jesse is the future heir of Jung Co."

"You mean the famous fashion company Jung Co.?" Tiffany eyes widen in shock. 'Crap......Tiffany, you really up this time. I can't believe my luck that I would be insulting a wealthy guy like that.'

"Unnie, what are you going to do to fix this problem?" 

"Ummmm.........I don't know, maybe nothing?"

"What do mean by nothing? You need to do something." 

"But......" 

"And isn't your dad friend with the Jung?" 

"Yeah he is." 

"You know your dad going to be upset when he finds out about what you did and that you hate him." 

"I know, so what do think I should do?" 

"First I think that you should apologize to him for all the wrong things that you have done, not just what happen that night."

"Tiffany, I know that I shouldn't be telling you this because it's not my place to say anything, but Jesse really likes you and he had since we were all still in kindergarten."

"Obviously, if not why would he confessed to me." Tiffany give Yul a are you stupid looks

"Oh.....right." Yul scratch his head in embarrassment.

"But anyway, don't you think that his famliy are not going to allow me to visit him?"

"They might not, but you can try." 

"How?" 

"You can ask Krystal to let you see him." 

"You know that his sister hates me because what I did to him."

"But she is the only one who can help you." 

"Alright alright fine, I'll ask her." 

 

A few days later Tiffany nervously stood in front of Krystal, she is scare of the younger girl because of her intense glare. 

"What do you want?" 

"I-I-I want to......see your.....bro-brother." Tiffany stutter nervously 

"Why do you want to see him? Wasn't it enough when you got him depressed and bedridden?"

"I-I-I want to apologize to him."

"Do you really want to apologize or you're just saying that because you found out that he is the future heir of Jung Co.?"

"I really do want to apologize." 

"I don't believe you, why would a bi....."

"Soojung that's enough." Vic stop Krystal before she would say something unnecessary.

"Babe, I don't want to my brother to see her, he going to get hurt more than he's already is." Krystal stomp her feet and whine like a little kid

"Soojung-ah, I think Tiffany is not trying to hurt Jesse more. She being sincere this time." 

"I can't trust a person like her." 

"Why don't we give her a chance and let her apologize to him?" 

"No......" 

"I'll buy you ice cream." 

"ICE CREAM?????" Krystal's face lit up in excitement

"But only if you be nice to her and let her see your brother." 

"Yah!!!!!!!! Babe why are you being mean to me?"

"I'm not being mean" 

"But I want to stay with my brother and I'm not let her see him." 

"Come on just let her see him." 

"No"

"So do you want ice cream?" 

"Yes I want ice cream." 

"So are you going to let Tiffany see your brother?" 

"N.........fine she can see him."  

"Then let's have Butler Lee let her in and we can go get ice cream." Krystal calls the butler and instructed him to take Tiffany to Jesse's room before leaving with Vic to get ice cream.

Tiffany nervously follow the butler to Jesse's room, her hands are sweating and her heart is beating quicker than usual.

"Here we are Ms. Hwang, please go in whenever." Butler Lee left to go back to his duties. When the door open she was shocked to see the lifeless Jesse on the bed. 

'OMG..........Did I do this to him? Tiffany, you really up this time' Tiffany couldn't seem to move from her spot.

Slowly she took step by step toward the bed as her hands are shaking. She took a seat on the chair next to the bed and stare at Jesse for a long while.

"I-I-I'm sorry..........I know you can't hear me but I'm sorry. I was just angry because I went through a bad break up and I took it out on you, I'm so sorry." For some strange reason Tiffany feels likes she wanted to cry.

Tiffany tears ran down her face and landed in the palm of Jesse's hand. 

Jesse could hear what Tiffany is saying, but he couldn't respond or more like he didn't want to respond. He felt hurt and he didn't believe that she really means her apology. He felt like she used him and he couldn't believe that he ever fell in love with a girl like her. 

"I know that you don't deserve this, you were like the nicest person I ever meet. I know that you won't forgive me and probably hate me with a passion and I deserve your hate; but please don't do this to yourself, don't hurt yourself because of me." More tears ran down of Tiffany's face. 

After a few more hours, Krystal and Vic were back from their ice cream date and they wanted to come in to check on Jesse, but they saw Tiffany is still in the room, so they decided to give the two some privacy.  

"Hey do you think that he will eventually forgive her?"

"Knowing my brother, he would forgive her no matter what she done to him."

"Kryssie, how are we going to get your brother to be fine again. With him refusing to eat and talk it will be a hard task to get him back to the person he was before." 

"Well we won't make him to be the person that he was before." 

"Why not?" 

"Because I want him to be a new person, someone who wouldn't be scare and hide his identity, someone who can stand up for himself, someone that's proud to be who he is." 

"Well said." 

"You sound like my teacher." 

"So you said that I sound like an old man?" Vic raise his eyebrows in a teasing way

"Yep, you do sound like an old man."

"Yah!!!!! I do not sound like an old man."

"Yes you do." Krystal ran away and Vic chase her around the living room.

"Come back here you......."

"cone get me babe."

"Wait till I catch you, I'm going to tickle you to death."

"Catch me if you can." Krystal stick her tongue out at Vic

"Ummmmm........Vic, Krystal......sorry to bother you guys, but I have to leave now. I'll come back to visit soon."

"What did you say to him?" Krystal gave Tiffany a glare

"I-I apologize to him."

"And?"

"I told him not to hurt himself because of me."

"See, babe? I told you she would be sincere this time."

"Ughhhhhhhh........whatever, you need to leave soon before my parents gets back. They are going to be angry if they see you."

"Yeah, I'll take my leave now, please take care of him."

"We will, have a good night Tiffany, we'll see you at school on Monday." Vic walk Tiffany to the door.

"Bye Vic." Tiffany wave to Vic one last time before she turn around to leave. When Vic turn back around, he's alone. He headed to Jesse's room since he knows that Krystal would be in there. 

"Hey Soojung." 

"Yes babe?" 

"I'm probably leaving now since it's getting late." 

"Why don't you stay for dinner?"

"I have to make dinner for my brother." 

"Your brother is old enough to take care of himself, so you should stay for dinner. My parents wanted to talk to you about something anyway." 

"Your parents? What do they want to talk to me about?" 

"I don't know, but I think it's important." 

"Alright but let me calls my brother first to let him know that I'm not coming home for dinner."

It took a while for Jesse to get better. During the time that Jesse health was going back up Tiffany came to visit him every day and also during that time she started to had this weird feeling toward him. 

She got to see the real him not the fake nerd Jesse and her hatred toward him disappear, it was replaced with a butterfly in stomach feeling, a feeling that she never toward anyone, not even her ex-boyfriend. 

But then Tiffany disappear completely and never came to the Jung's house again. 

 

~ 4 Years Later ~ 

"Mr. Jung, the new intern is coming here shortly." 

"Vic just call me Jesse, I'm younger than you."

"But you're my boss." 

"But we're basically like family anyway and send her in when she gets here."

"Ummm sure......and Jesse your sister is coming to visit you." 

"What does that little brat want now......"

"Yah!!!!!! How dare you called me a little brat?" Krystal came though the door and reprimanded her brother.

"Oh you're here and Vic could you please bring the file for the new intern in here for me?" 

"Yes sir." The he turned around and left the office room.

"So Kryssie, why are you here?" 

"I can't visit my dear brother?" 

"I know you want me to do something for you, you're not the time to visit me suddenly at the office like this." 

"You got me, anyway I wanted to ask if you could let my dear boyfriend take this coming weekend off, I have plan for us to go to Jeju for the weekend?" 

"Why didn't he just ask me? I would have said yes." 

"Well he doesn't know about the trip, it's actually a surprise gift for him for our 6 years anniversary." 

"Oh.......it's your 6 years anniversary already?" 

"Yep, I know that he wanted to go to Jeju for a while now, but he doesn't have enough money for both our tickets and expense even though he been saving up for it, so I wanted to surprise him with this trip since he always surprised me with things." 

"Sure, he can have the weekend off, just make sure that you guys don't do anything bad. I don't want my PA to have a bad reputation." 

"Shouldn't you be more worry about me?" 

"I'm worry about you, but....." 

"Mr. Jung, the intern is here. Do you want me to bring her in?" 

"Yes please and thank you." 

"Oh god, I thought it was Vic, almost spill the surprise." 

"Please come in Miss." Luna open the door and the new intern walks into the luxurious office. Jesse jaw drop in shocked while Krystal have a smirk on her face. 

"Hello, my name is Tiffany Hwang, it's nice to meet you. I'm the new intern."

"Could you please wait outside, my sister and I need to discuss something."

"Yes sir." 

"What the hell is she doing here? Isn't she the current president of Hwang Group? Why is she over here interning for me? What am I going to do with her, I really don't want to see her." 

"Oppa, you can't run away forever, eventually fate will let you meet her again." 

"There's no point in meeting her again." 

"And why not?" 

"I don't love her anymore and she hate me." 

"Don't lie to me about how you don't love her anymore and especially don't lie to yourself about it."

"Hey Jesse, the intern is waiting outside your office." Vic walk in and interrupted Jesse and Krystal conversation. He handed a file to Jesse

"Yeah I know, I ask her to wait outside."

"Hey babe?" 

"Yes Soojung?"

"How about a trip to Jeju this weekend?" 

"Ummmm......I would love to but I have to work this weekend so I can save up the money for the trip." 

"I asked my brother if you can have the weekend off and he said yes." 

"But why?" 

"Because it's a secret, I'll tell you why on our date this afternoon." 

"Ewwwww.....these two love birds are being so mushy." 

"Oppa, shut up or I'm going to tell mom and dad." 

"Alright fine, now you two help me with the Tiffany problem." 

"There is nothing we can do for you, you just have to figure out what your heart want, but for the mean time keep it professional between you and her." 

"Plus don't bring up anything of your past."

"But what if she is the one to do it?" 

"Then act like you don't know what's she talking about and divert the topics to something else." 

"Sound good, now Kryssie if you don't mind please get back to school for your afternoon classes and leave your boyfriend alone so he can go back to work." 

"You can't tell me what to do." 

"I just did." 

"This....." 

"Soojung, let's go." Vic grab Krystal by the arm and pull her toward him.

"Merong." Jesse tease the younger girl even more 

"Babe.......Jesse is being mean to me." 

"Sorry I can't do anything about that.......he is my boss and I don't want to get fired." 

"Yahhhhh!!!!!! You two are so mean to me." With that Krystal storm out of Jesse's office.

"Opps.....I guess you have to calm down the ranging princess now.....sorry my soon to be brother-in-law." 

"It's fine Jesse, she'll be fine if I take her to get ice cream." 

"Well good luck and please tell the intern to come in here on your way out." Jesse pat Vic on his back as he wish the older boy good luck. 

"Sure......and Jesse don't be too hard on her ok?" 

"I won't promise but if I did then that promise is meant to be broken." Vic shake his head, he didn't know what he got himself into when he ask Krystal to be his girlfriend, but he was glad that he knows the Jung family since they are really kind to him and Mr. And Mrs. Jung treat him like their own son.

"I got to go before she gets really mad." Vic went out, then he stop in front of Tiffany. "Hey, he's ready to see you now."

"Thanks Vic and tell Krystal thank you, without you guys I wouldn't be here right now."

"Keep that a secret from Jesse ok? Oh and don't worry if he's hard on you it's just that he scared and he putting up a wall to defense himself from getting hurt again. Give him sometime and he'll open up again." 

"Thank you, I own both you and Krystal so much." 

"It's not a big deal. You can do it, so hwaiting." Vic ran down to the elevator to catch up to Krystal before she leave. 

Tiffany let out a nervous shaky breath before knocking on the door. 

* Knock Knock * 

"Come in." Tiffany slowly open the door and walk in. 

"Mr. Jung." 

"Yes? You are?" 

"Tiffany.....Tiffany Hwang." 

"Ms. Hwang please have a seat." Tiffany took a seat in the chair that Jesse point at. "So why have you decide to be an intern at this company?" 

"I actually really want to be a designer since I'm really inspire by your mother to be one, so I decided to be an intern of the company to learn from her."

"You do realize that you will be my intern not my mother intern right?" 

"Yes sir, I realize that after I was accepted into the company." 

"Then why did you still stay?" 

"Because........."