Chapter 1

The Best Thing That Ever Happed To Me

Jesse is sitting at one of the table outside of the school, he sigh to himself as he's looking at his crush, Tiffany Hwang. She look so good in those clothes that his mother had design, he had noted that she wears a lot of clothing from the Jung Co. line, the brand that his family own.

Tiffany is one of those queenka and popular girl that's on the cheerleading team. She is known as the daughter of Henry Hwang, CEO of Hwang Group. While Jesse is just a nerd that no one want to associate with unless they want to bully him or make him do their homework, but what no one knows is that he is the future heir of Jung Co. since Jesse likes to hide his identity and be left alone.

But one odd thing is Kwon Yul and Im Yoona had befriended him one day and he couldn't refuse them, since they kept on bothering him until he agree to be their friend. The odd thing about it is they both are popular too and they are friend with Tiffany, so sometime Jesse ask himself why do they want to be his friend.

"Hey nerdy Jung did you do my homework?" Wooyoung and his gang came up beside Jesse, he was talking so loudly that it was drawing everyone attention.

"I-I'm sorry Wooyoung, I haven't got it done."

"Why not loser? Did I not tell you to finish it by lunch today?"

"Yo-you did, but I was busy with others work so I didn't have a chan-chance to do your homework yet."

"You need to be teach a lesson nerd." Wooyoung snap his fingers at his followers."Boys, beat up that nerd so he remember to never disobeyed me again." Wooyoung's followers got a hold of Jesse, as the poor boy is struggling to get out of their hold

"I'm sorry Wooyoung, so could you please let me off this time, I will do your homework right now"

"Hell no, who do you think I am? To let someone off the hook just cause he beg me not to beat him up."

"Ple-please Wooyoung.......please don't do it."

"Boys ignore the nerd and give him a good beating." Wooyoung's followers did as were told to do and beat up Jesse. The poor blonde boy just lay there to let them punch and kick him, since he knows that if he fight back then it just going to get worse

"I hope that you learn your lesson not to disobey me again nerd."

Meanwhile at Tiffany and her friends table, they all stared at Wooyoung and his gang, beating up Jesse. No one bother to do anything except watching because they too don't want to get hurt by Wooyoung.

"Tiffany, do something."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know, maybe like tell Wooyoung to stop beating up the poor boy. He would only listen to you, he know that he have to be nice to you since he trying to court you."

"Why does it matter if he's beating up that nerd or not, why do you care so much Yul?"

"Because the poor boy didn't do anything to deserve it. Tiffany I know you hate nerds but be a nice person and help him for once."

"I don't see why you're so concered about it, helping him is only going to ruin your reputation."

"How can you worry about reputation when someone is in need of help?"

"This is not my problem Kwon, if you're so concerned about it, then you stop Wooyoung."

"You know what? I will go, come on Yoona, let's go help Jesse." Yul drag the doe eyes girls with him to go help the blonde boy who is still currently being beat up even though he had bruises and is bleeding all over.

"I thought that you are nice unnie, but I guess that I was wrong about you." Yoona let out a disappointing sigh before leaving with Yul.

"Hey Wooyoung, stop beating him."

"Why worry over him, soccer captain? He deserve to be beaten so he could learn his lesson."

"Lesson? What did he do to you?"

"I told him to finish my homework by lunch of today, but he haven't even start on it and that got me mad so he need a lesson not to disobey my order."

"Tell them to stop beating him Wooyoung and do your own homework douche."

"How dare you call the great Wooyoung a douche. Do you want to fight me?" Wooyoung grab a hold of Yul collar but the boy didn't even flinch.

"I suggest you and your stupid monkey friends get out of here before the principal aka my father hears about this."

"Your father can't do nothing about me and my gang."

"He can kick you and your gang out of the school and nothing can get you back into this school."

"Really? I want to see that happen."

"Oh don't worry, it will happen if you don't watch yourself. Now get you and your gang out of here before I call the security guard to come get you."

"Aishhhhhhh ruin all the fun. Stop beating him and let's go boys, before Kwon Yul call his daddy to come get us." Wooyoung let out a mocking laugh before walking away with his followers trailing behind him.

"Oh my gosh Jesse oppa, are you ok?" Yoona rush to the bloody and beaten boy on the ground. His glasses is broken, he have cuts and bruises all over his face and body.

"I'm ok Yoona-ssi, we are at school so please you and Yul-ssi stay away from me before someone will pick on you for hanging with a nerd."

"Oppa, we don't care if other people will pick on us for being seen with you. We need to get you clean up before these wounds get infected."

"It's ok Yoona-ssi, I can do it myself." Jesse stood up by himself and wipe the blood off his busted lips.

"Jesse, where are going?" Yul quickly ask when he saw Jesse walking away from them

"........" Jesse stay quiet and kept on walking, he's going to go home even though the day is only half over, but he can't deal with people beating him up anymore and he had to clean himself up.

Jesse call his chauffeur to come pick him up, but he told the driver to park a few block away he will walk over there.

"Jesse.....wait where are you going? At least tell us where you're going so we won't be worry."

"Yoona-ssi, Yul-ssi I know that you are concern about me and thank you for that, but from now on please stay away and don't get involved with any of my matters. I don't want you to have any problem with others because of me." Without waiting for the two to reply Jesse, walk off leave them there in shocked.

"See you help him from getting beat up, but he act so arrogant and not even thank you for it." Tiffany approach behind Yul and Yoona as she reprimanded them.

"You didn't hear what he said. He did thank us and warn us to stay away because he didn't want people to start picking on us because we help him."

"Whatever, I don't see why you're even concern about some nerd like him."

"Fany, watch your words, you never know what he will be in the future and you'll regret ever picking on him, but it's too late then."

"What so wrong about it? He's a nerd, so I called him a nerd."

"Everything is wrong about it, do realize how much he's hurting because people is picking on him, calling him nerdy and beating him up for it? Have you ever put yourself in his shoes, unnie?"

"Well I'm not him so why does it matter? I'm the Tiffany Hwang, future heiress of Hwang Group, so I have nothing to worry about."

"And that's why you have so many fake admirers, they only adore you because you're popular and rich, not because they actually like you. You only have a few real friend like me, Yoona and seven other people." What Yul said make Tiffany think a little bit and she realize what he said is true. "And just to let you know, that ex-boyfriend of your never love you, he only use you for your money."

"I don't know what cause you to change unnie, but I want my nice and outgoing Tiffany unnie back, I don't like this new stuck up and snobbish unnie here."

"And until you fix yourself Tiffany, we will not be talking to you."

"Wait come back guys, I'm sorry." Yul and Yoona walk off not even bother to turn back to look at Tiffany.

On the other side of the school, Jesse carefully sneak out and walk a few block away before spotting his chauffeur standing and waiting for him.

"Young Master, what happen to you?" The chauffeur is shocked to see the beaten up boy walking toward him

"I'm got beat up at school today, but I'll be fine......oh and don't tell my parents and sister about this, they're going to freak and do something to the school if they hears about this." Jesse enter the car and his chauffeur drove off to head back to the Jung mansion.

"Yes Young Master and I must warn you that Mistress is at home, so she might see you."

"Thank you Mister Kang. I'll just take a nap now, please call me when we arrive at the mansion."

"Yes sir." Jesse took off his glasses and close his eyes, he was worrying about what he's going to tell him mother when she sees him.

The whole ride home, Jesse couldn't fall asleep, his mind was fill with thought of Tiffany. He had a crush on the girl since they were little but he never had the courage to confess to her since she had always been popular and he had pretend to be a nerd since he was young and he knows that she hated.

Jesse never told anyone about his real identity because he just wanted to be left alone and for people to like him for who he is, not for his family business and wealth. But he have seen people true color and how cruel they could be if they know that you're not rich. The only people he would only consider friends are Yul and Yoona since they didn't care how he look or his status, but he didn't want to them to be bully like him, so he ask them to stay away several time but they never listen and keep on approaching him and talking to him.

As they arrive at the Jung mansion, Jesse open his eyes and take in his surrounding, he let out a sigh before getting out of the car. He walk in the house and saw his mother sitting in the living room doing some work.

"I'm home mom."

"You're home early today honey.......oh god what happened to you? Why do you have a cuts and bruises all over you like this? Why is your uniform so dirty?"

"I fe-fell down the stair and just got a few cuts and bruises, I'll be okay." Jesse scratch his head, a habit that he does when he's lying about something.

"That does not explain why your uniform is so dirty, are you lying to me Jesse Jung Sooyeon?" Julia, Jesse's mother narrow her eyes at him in suspicion, she can tell when she is lying.

"I'm not lying mom." She didn't believe him but she knew that he wasn't going to tell her the truth anyway, so she decided to let it go.

"Let just get you clean up dear, then I want you to go rest in bed, do you understand me young man?"

"Yes mom." Jesse knows that his mother can be quite demanding at time, but she only does it because she loves him and his little sister, Krystal very much.

"Butler Lee, could you please get the first aid kit and bring it here to the living room?"

"Yes Mistress." The butler left and soon came back with what his mistress ask him to get.

"Thank you butler Lee." She turn to Jesse, "come here dear, let mommy clean up your wounds."

"Mommmmmm~ I'm not a kid anymore."

"Well you're still my son and forever my little Jesse."

"This is so embarrassing." She clean up his wounds and bandage up all his cuts. "Owwwww.....mom that hurt." He hissed as she clean the last cuts on his arm.

"Stop acting like a baby Jesse, you're worse than your father when it comes to this kind of thing, indeed like father like son."

"I thought that you said that I'm forever your little Jesse and now you tell me to stop acting like a baby?"

"I'm done cleaning, now go up to your room and rest."

"Ok mom, thank you and little Jesse loves you." Jesse smile at his mother and kissed her cheek before heading upstairs to his room. Julia Jung shake her head at her son, before turning to Butler Lee

"Butler Lee, I want you to find out what happened to Jesse at school today and report your finding to me." She was determined to find out what happened to him because something doesn't seem right and it was odd for Jesse to be lying to her.

"Yes Mistress." The butler left to do his given assignment.

 

Tiffany sat in her classroom as her mind wander off somewhere. She couldn't concentrate on the lesson as she is thinking about what Yul and Yoona said early, she indeed did change a lot after her breakup with her ex-boyfriend, she was really heart broken after that relationship because well.......her ex cheated on her, she saw him kissing another girl at a restaurant. So she can't trust people as easily and she turn into a snobbish typical rich girl.

"Jesse Jung"

"......" Silence throughout the whole class

"Ummm.....I think he left sir, he had some problem earlier." Yoona spoke up to try to cover for Jesse.

"So everyone is here except for Jung, ok let's get the lesson started."

She still couldn't come up with a reason to why Yul and Yoona are so concern about the blonde nerd that she doesn't know the name of. It's not like he of any importance to any of them and it wouldn't make a big difference whether the popular kid like her or any of her friends help him because that would be a big hit to their reputation.

"Hwang.......Hwang......Tiffany Hwang."

"Yes sir." Tiffany snap out of her thoughts

"Would you like to share with the class on why you are so distracted?" The teacher cross his arm in impatient

"N-no sir."

"Just because you're smart and daughter of Henry Hwang doesn't mean you don't have to pay attention to my lesson."

"I'm sorry sir, this will not happen again." Tiffany bow her head in embarrassment."

"It better not, now answer my question to the lesson."

"Cou-could you ple-please repeat the question, sir?" Tiffany is blush with embarrassment at this point.

"I ask when did World War II started?"

"On the 1st of September in 1939, sir." The teacher was quite surprise that she got the right answer.

"Ummmmm......that is right. Now pay attention Hwang." Tiffany let out a smirk as the teacher is trying to make her look stupid......but oh please no one could ever make Tiffany Hwang Miyoung look stupid.

After another hour of the boring history lesson, the bell finally ring indicating that class is over and students are now free to go home. Tiffany let out a sigh as she knows that she is going to be alone at home like usual since her father is busy with work. Her older sister Michelle, who is suppose to be taking over the family company, decide that she wanted to study anthropology, so she moved to California to pursue her career; Meanwhile her older brother Leo is married and currently live in the Philippine with his wife, that leave Tiffany to be the child that will take over Hwang Group.

"Hey Tiffany, are you going home?"

"Probably not, since no is at home and I'll be all by myself."

"Are you guys doing something or you going home?"

"Taengoo and I are going out on a date and I know that Sooyoung and his girlfriend, Hyoyeon are going to some kind of dance competition along with Yul and Yoona."

"I guess that I'll just go home since you guys all have plans and everything."

"Oh Fany, why is Yul and Yoona so mad at you?"

"Well you know the incident earlier about that blonde nerd......"

"You mean the blonde guy who always sleeping in this class but always getting good grade?"

"He's in this class?"

"Yeah, well ok anyway what were you saying?"

"I ask them why do they care about him so much and stuff, they said that I shouldn't be talking bad about him and how I change to a different person since after the break up."

"You did indeed change a lots since you and him break up and I think that Yul and Yoona is right Fany."

"But Sunny, you know that I have never like nerdy people since we were young,"

"I know Fany, I think it time you should change about that and you should turn back to be the nice and outgoing girl that you were before."

"I can't be that happy and outgoing girl anymore." Tiffany had decided that she is no longer going to be that naive girl anymore after the heart breaking experience with her ex-boyfriend.

"Why not?"

"I'm so tired of being alone and by myself all the time, you guys always have plan with your significant others and never have time for me; my dad is working all the time and my siblings are far away, since my break up, I have no one to be with and I feel like I can trust no one anymore."

"Fany it's time for you to open up your heart again, maybe then you will find someone who you can truly love and that person to love you back."

"Guys are only using me because I have money and of my family name."

"Trust me, there are guys out there that love you for who you are and not for your money, you just have to wait and things will come to you. You don't look for love Fany, it look for you. Well I got to go, Taengoo is probably waiting for me."

"Ok bye Sunny." Sunny wave and left Tiffany all alone again, she decided to go to the Seoul mall and head to her favorite store, Jung Co. She like shopping there because they have modern and sophisticate clothing, she really want to meet the designer of the this fashion line one day and thank him or her for their great design.

 

"Jesse, why happen to you?" BoA let out a grasp when she saw him 

"Ummmm......I got some problems at my school today."

"What problems, do you want me to help you with it?" Jesse look around to make sure that no one were paying attention to them, then he turn back to BoA.

"You must not tell anyone in my family or any of the workers about this."

"I promise to keep this just between you and me."

"Ok......so I got." He stop and turn to look one more time before continuing what he was going to say. "I got beat up at school today by this kid name Wooyoung because I haven't done his homework for him."

"What an , beating up someone because they didn't do your homework for you. I swear that if I ever sees this kid, I'm going to give him a good beating. So what did you do about it Jesse?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? You just took the beating?"

"Yep."

"I don't understand why you wanted to hide your identity from the rest of the world and get so scare to confess to that girl that you have a crush on."

"I'm never going to tell her because she's popular and rich and to her I'm just some nerdy loser."

"Well if you stop dressing like a nerd and acting like one, then I bet that no one would be picking on you."

"When people find out about who I really I'm, they going to all treat me nicely, but it's only because I'm rich and my family own one of the most successful fashion brand, not because they actually like me for who I am."

"Well you can still change the way you dress and stuff, but still hide your identity then people won't pick on you anymore."

"Nope, people is just going to bother me and I just want to be left alone to do my own thing."

"But if you still dress as a nerdy kid, then you still attraction attention to you, but it's bad attention and others will bully you."

"Ok you're right, but I'm still staying the way I am."

"What about that girl Tiffany, when are you going to tell her?"

"I already said never noona, she is never going to like me."

"I don't know why you like a girl like her, she have a pretty face but a nasty attitude."

"If you met her before, you wouldn't think like that."

"Why not?"

"It's just that since she broke up with her ex-boyfriend, that she had change to that type of person."

Jesse is at a particular Jung Co. at Seoul mall since his mother had ask him to do an inventories check when he got up from his nap. He is busy running around the back room and checking all the boxes of newly arrive products, "Hey BoA noona, I think the new wedding dress collection didn't come in with the rest of the supplies." 

"Really? Would you mind reporting that to your mother, so I don't have to do any paperwork for that?" Even though Jesse is technically a boss, he doesn't act like one since he's really friendly to all the workers at all the Jung Co. branches that he ever been to.

"Yeah, oh.......do you want me to stay and help you with handling the store?" Jesse is trying to change the topic and it seem to work since BoA didn't ask anymore question about Tiffany.  

"Sure, I would be glad for your help. I can't handle all these work by myself." Jesse beam a smile at the branch manager, BoA. Then he turn around and he saw someone that caught his attention.

"Oh crap, what the heck is she doing here?" It was Tiffany, who just walk through the door of the shop.

"Who are you talking......oh isn't that Tiffany Hwang, the girl you have a cru.......mphhhhhhh......." Jesse put his hands over BoA's mouth to stop her from blurting out his secret.

"Noona.....be quiet and don't say anything inappropriate in front of her. Another thing act like I'm your worker, not your boss ok?"

"Ohhaaay." BoA mumble out as she nod her head. Jesse turn his head back and look to see where Tiffany is and he was surprised to see that she is only one aisle apart from where he is. He turn back to BoA and quickly put on his glasses and messed up his hair, so Tiffany would only see him as the nerdy guy that went to her school. 

"Excuse me?" Tiffany called out to Jesse and BoA, who are standing near her. Jesse turn around and she is shocked to see he is the nerdy kid that went to her school and is in her class.

"Yes how can I help you Miss?"

"You ar-are....that......kid at my school." On the outside Jesse had a calm look on his face, but on the inside he was spazzing about how Tiffany recognize who he is. Tiffany felt that it was odd to see him here, since she had been to this store many time and this is the first time ever sees him, she's wondering if he is a new worker here, in the end it didn't matter because seeing his face totally ruin her mood.

"Yes......now what can I help you...."

"Jesse, I can help this customer, so would you please go pick up the clothes from over there and fold them for me?"

"Yes noona." Jesse left and do BoA had ask him to do, while sneaking glances at Tiffany from time to time. He was trying to get closer to the two girls, he wanted to hear what they are talking about and he want to make sure the BoA didn't say anything that could spill his secret. 

"Hello.....Ms. Hwang........"

"Yes...." Jesse sees that Tiffany beam a smile at BoA, but her smile isn't that bright anymore since after she break up with her boyfriend, he missed her bright eyes smile. 

"Mr. Jung......"

"Shhhhhh" Jesse hush one of the guy salesclerk that had approach him. "Don't called me that right now, just call me Jesse."

"Ummmm......Jesse, we have a problem."

"What is it Hyun Woo?"

"That customer" Hyun Woo pointed at one of the man standing by the men section. "He have a complain about something."

"Wait here." Jesse told Hyun Woo, then he walk over to BoA. "Noona, that customer wanted to see the manager."

"You help Ms. Hwang and I will go take care of it." Tiffany face turn sour when she heard that the nerd will help her find the thing she looking for."

"Yes noona." BoA walk away, leaving Jesse and Tiffany with each other.

"I don't need your help nerd, I can manage on my own" Tiffany turn away not looking at Jesse

"Are you sure Ms. Hwang?" Jesse turn sad, but quickly compose himself.

"I already said that I am fine, can please get away from me?"

"I can have another salesclerk help you with your purchase today."

"I can do it myself, I don't need you or anybody else to help me, now could you please just leave." Jesse was really trying to be nice but he had his limit, he didn't understand how he could still love her, even though she had never been nice to him for once. 

"Of course Ms. Hwang." Jesse left Tiffany there to do whatever she wanted to do, he walk back to the break room and sat down on one of the chair, he check his phone and saw that he had missed a few calls from his two years younger baby sister.

He call her back and she pick up the phone immediately. "Oppa, where are you?"

"At the Jung Co. store in Seoul mall, wae?"

"Oppa, I have a date soon but I don't know what to wear and Vic is coming in like an two hours to pick me up." Krystal is freaking out on the other side of the line.

"Are you at home right now?"

"Well duh, of course I am my pabo brother."

"Oh right, of course since you're getting ready for your date. I'll be home in fifteen minutes to help you."

"Hurry up oppa, I don't want Vic to be here and see that I'm not ready for our date yet."

"Arraso arraso......I'll see you in a few. Bye Kryssie, I love you."

"I love you too oppa." He hung up the phone and came back out to the front, he no longer saw Tiffany in there, so he let out a relief sigh. 

"Going somewhere Jesse?"

"Yeah noona, I have to go home and help Soojung get ready for her date. She is freaking out because she can't pick out an outfit and worry that her boyfriend will be mad at her if she's late." 

"Oh ok, thank you for your help today and sorry about the Tiffany thing."

"Nah it's fine, it is not your fault and there is nothing you can do about the way she act anyway."

"I hope you will find someone better than that girl."

"Probably never going to happen and I got to go now before Soojung make a big fuss about me being late."

"Take care Jesse and don't overwork yourself. Here take the umbrella, it's raining outside."

"I won't noona and I'll be back to help you some other time. Also thank you for the umbrella" Jesse left the store and headed to the entrance, there he saw that is raining outside and a figure standing there trembling as she looking out at the rain. He wanted to approach her and gave her the umbrella, but he knows that she won't accept it because she hate him. 

He saw a girl walk by and he stop her, "Excuse me?"

"Yes? How can I help you?"

"Could you please give that girl umbrella, I wanted her to have it but she won't take it if I was the one giving it to her."

"Um...sure." The girl gave him a weird look but she did it anyway.

"Thank you." The girl took the umbrella from Jesse and walk to the figure that he's pointed at. 

He went to hide behind something so they won't see him, but he can still see them. He saw that the girl said something to Tiffany and Tiffany took the umbrella then they look around for a few second with a confuse look on their face and they bow at each other. Once he sees that the girl left and Tiffany had the umbrella in her hand, he rush out of the place to go back to his house.

When he arrived at home, Krystal is sitting on the couch waiting for him. "Oppa, hurry up and you're late......and oh gosh what happen to your face and arms."

"Just something at school." 

"School? did you tell mom?" Krystal knew that some kids must have pick on her brother and beat him, everytime that happened she want to tell their parents or go teach those kids a lesson herself, but he always stop her and told her not to do something rash.

"I...ummmmm....kind of lie to her." Jesse whisper to his sister, so that his mother doesn't hear him, "where is mom?"

"She is making dinner and oppa you have to tell them sooner or later." Even though the Jung is rich and they have butlers and maids; Mr. Jung, Jesse and Krystal enjoy Mrs. Jung cooking, so she will usually cook their meals unless she is busy or on a business trip.

"I know, but now is not the right time for it."

"They are going to find out about it eventually and when they find out, you know what's going to happen to the school right?"

"Yeah, but lets just keep this a secret as long as we can."

"Now come help me."

"You go up first and I'll be there in a second."

"Hurry oppa" Krystal ran up to her room.

"Hi mom." Jesse shout from the living room to his mother in the kitchen. 

"Hi honey, did you do what I ask?"

"Yes mom, it seem like the wedding dress collection had not come in with all the supplies this time."

"I must have a talk with the tailor tomorrow, you can go help your sister now." Jesse went up to Krystal's room 

"Oppa, do you like this black shirt and white skirt or do you like this blue dress?"

"That dress is way too short Kryssie, so you are not wearing that."

"It's not too short oppa......it's at least it mid thigh in length."

"To me that is too short, so you can wear the the shirt and skirt."

Yah oppa, you're not helping at all."

"I already pick out an outfit for you, so just hurry up and change into it before your boyfriend come."

"Then you need to get out oppa." Before Jesse could had said anything, Krystal push him out of her room.

Jesse went back downstairs and into the kitchen to see what his mother is cooking. "That smell delicious mom, what are you making?"

"Grill salmon with baked potato and for dessert brownie top with vanilla ice cream."

"Sound good, I can't wait for dinner."

"Jesse honey, can you please call your father to see when he will be ho...."

"Darling, I'm home." Mr. Jung called from the front door

"I'm in the kitchen dear." Jesse's father, James walk into the kitchen. 

"That smell amazing darling and Jesse, what happened this time son?" This isn't the first time Jesse's parents see him come home with bruises and cuts but they are still surprise to see it.

"Nothing dad, just fell down the stair."

"Hi daddy." Krystal greet her father as she walk into the kitchen 

"Hi princess, are you going somewhere?"

"Vic and I are going on a date tonight."

"You better tell him to take you back home on time and he better keep his hand to himself." He gave Krystal a teasing look 

"Daddyyyyyyyy.......Mommy, daddy is teasing me"" Krystal pout at her father teasing 

"James?" Julia gave him a stern look. 

"Sorry princess." Jesse let out a laugh at his family, he could never ask for a better family. Then the Butler Lee came into the kitchen notifying Krystal that her date is here and he is waiting outside. 

"Bye daddy, bye mommy, bye oppa."

"Bye Soojung have fun little sis."

"Goodbye princess and remember to tell him to take you home on time or we going to have a talk." Krystal rush out of the house and went to join her boyfriend at the main gate.

After dinner and every thing had been clean up, Jesse went to his room, leaving his mother and father in the living room. Butler Lee took this chance to report to Mrs. Jung what she had ask him to do earlier that day. "Mistress, I have check on what you had assigned me earlier."

"And what did you find Butler Lee?"

"What is this all about darling." Mr. Jung curiously ask 

"Just wait dear. Go ahead Butler Lee."

"I had found out that some of the kids at the school are bullying Young Master and they had been making him do their homework for them, if he don't then they would beat him." 

"WHAT????? This is outrageous. How can they do this to my son, the future heir of Jung Co.?" Mr. Jung explode when he heard that and Mrs. Jung face turn grim. 

"It seem like Young Master had been keeping it a secret that he is the future heir of Jung Co."

"How did he keep it a secret?" 

"From what I had seen, it look like Young Master try to mask his appearance with glasses and messy hair. When he put on his uniform he would make himself look nerdy, but once he's home, he would usually change out of it so you wouldn't suspect anything." 

"How long had this been going on?" 

"I'm not sure Master and Mistress. Oh and I found out one more thing." 

"What is it butler Lee?" 

"I seem like Young Master have a crush on Miss Tiffany Hwang." 

"Tiffany Hwang? Isn't that Henry's daughter?" The Hwang and the Jung had been friend with each other since they were younger. 

"Why didn't he tell us this?" 

"We must talk to him about all this."

"You may leave now butler Lee."

"Darling, we must have  a talk with the principal about Jesse getting bully at school and see what he can do to help stop it, but if this keep going on then I'm going to do whatever it take to have that school shut down."

 

Tiffany was standing there confused and curious about a blonde guy with glasses that the girl handed her the umbrella was talking about 

~ Flashback ~ 

"Excuse me miss." Tiffany felt a tap on her shoulder so she turn around.

"Oh yes, what can I do for you?"

"There was this blonde guy with glasses, who had ask me to give you this umbrella." 

"Blonde guy with glasses?" 

"Yeah he's standing right th......." The girl turn to spot earlier, but she saw no one, "he's gone." 

"Well thank you anyway, I appreciate you giving me this umbrella." They bow at each other 

"You should thank that guy, I was just doing him a favor."  The girl turn to leave 

~  End of Flashback ~ 

Then it finally hit her who the blonde guy with glasses that the girl was talking about is, she couldn't believe that it was that blonde nerd she saw at Jung Co., Tiffany wonder as to how he know that she is stuck in the rain and needed an umbrella to get to her car; but she couldn't believe how nice he's being to give up his umbrella to her even though she had been quite rude to him back at the store, well....she didn't really think that it was rude, it was just that he keep asking her questions even though she told him that she doesn't need his help. Tiffany use the umbrella to keep her dry as she got into her car and drove back to her mansion.

When she got back, she is surprise to sees her father sitting on the couch watching the news on TV. 

"Hi daddy, you're home early today." 

"Hi princess." Mr. Hwang greet back without looking away from the TV 

"Did you have dinner yet daddy?"

"Not yet, I was actually waiting for you to come home"

"Oh......" It  rare for Tiffany to have dinner with her father. 

They sat down at the dinning table and Dani, the maid brought out food for them. 

"Enjoy Master, Young Mistress." 

"Thank you Dani." 

"How is school princess?" 

"It's ok daddy." Tiffany had a sad expression on her face as she remember about what happened with Yul and Yoona earlier 

"Is something bothering you Stephanie?" 

"No daddy, I'm just a little tired that's all." 

"Are you sure princess?" 

"Yes daddy. I'll excuse myself now, I don't have an appetite right now." Tiffany stood up and head to her room. She had a feeling that something is going to happen soon, she doesn't know what but she feel like it going to be something bad. 

Tiffany mind is on the blonde nerd and even though she try not to think about him, her thought keep coming back to him. She remember the first time she had saw him was in kindergarten, he stood out compare to everyone else because of his look and definitely his blonde hair. At the beginning she was curious about him because he seem cold and different from the other kid, but over time she lost interest since he change to look so different and for some reason she started to hate him. 

That hatred seem to grow stronger and stronger, but she doesn't know why it did because she had no reason to hate him, she remember all the time he secretly help her and she didn't realize that it was him until someone told her about it and she never had the chance to properly thanks him for it.

Meanwhile Mr. Hwang who is still in the dinning room got a phone call from no other then Mr. and Mrs. Jung. 

"Hey James, Julia. How are you two doing?" 

"We're good, what about you Henry?" 

 "I'm great, busy as always. So what can I do for you two today?" 

"We were wondering if you have time tomorrow?" 

"Of course I always have time for my two best friend."

"Then could meet us tomorrow, we have something important that we wanted to discuss with you."

"Why don't we just do that over the phone."

"The important matter concern your daughter and my son."

"Our kids?"

"Yeah, I don't know if you know this or not, but seem like my son likes your daughter."

"No Tiffany did not mention anything like that to me, but I'm glad to hear that Jesse took interest in my daughter. So what do you have in mind for the kids?"

"Well.....I was thinking of getting them close, so they can get to know each others and maybe then they will date."

"I don't know if that would be such a good idea, I would love to have Jesse as a son-in-law, but I don't want to force Stephanie to love someone, who she doesn't love."

"It's not like we are forcing them to date each other or to get marry, we just getting them close so they can get to know each other."

"Oh......if that they case, then I don't see anything wrong about it."

"Let's go with that plan then and we can have them meet each other for first time by maybe having dinner with each other."

"That sound great, how about we do this tomorrow night? 7 pm at Soshi Island?"

"Sure, I'll see you tomorrow Henry."

"Alright, see you tomorrow James." Mr. Hwang hung up their phone after saying goodbye, he let out a sigh. He hope that they plan will go well and Tiffany won't freak out when he told her to be friend Jesse.

"Master, would you like some tea?"

"Sure, Dani......oh and tell my daughter whatever she do she must be home early tomorrow, her and I are going to dinner with my friends and their family tomorrow."

"Yes Master." Dani bow before leaving to the kitchen to get the tea for Mr. Hwang, then she head to Tiffany's room to relay the instruction her boss had given her.

* knock knock * 

"Come in." Tiffany called from the inside as she pause from messaging one of her friend. 

Dani open the door and peek her head in, "Young Mistress....."  

"Yes Dani, do you need something?" 

"Master have told me to tell you be home early tomorrow because you and he are going out for dinner with a family friend." 

"Family friend? Who is this family friend?" 

"I'm not sure Young Miss." 

"Alright thank you Dani." 

"You're welcome Young Miss." Dani bow before leaving the room.

Tiffany turn back to her phone and went back to messaging with who ever she was talking to but her mind is on Jesse. 

'What the heck Tiff? Why is my mind keep thinking about that blonde nerd? Stop thinking about him!!!!!!!!!!!' Tiffany was frustrated as to why she couldn't stop thinking about Jesse.

 

The next day at school Tiffany walk into class with an umbrella in her hand, she wanted to return the umbrella to Jesse, but she didn't want to be seen associating with him. She decided to approach Yul and Yoona, who are in their seat playing around, she plan to ask them if they can give the umbrella back instead.

"Hi Yul, Yoona."

"What do want Tiffany?" Yul ask in a cold tone.

"Can you please give this umbrella back to that guy."

"What guy?" 

"That nerd....whatever his name is."

"Stop calling him a nerd and you can give it back yourself. Why should we do it for you?"

"Please please please.....just do it for me. I need someone to return it to him and I don't want to do it because I wouldn't want to be seen associate with him."

"No and that is final, now please us alone." Yul turn back to Yoona and ignore Tiffany

"Why you two so mean to me?"

"And why are you so mean to Jesse?" That question shut Tiffany up and she return back to her seat without saying another work.......because well she couldn't come up with a reason as to why she is so mean to Jesse.