Seven

THE ANGEL'S EYES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Samchon-deul where is it? Why do you exile me here. I hate being here.” A beautiful girl protested to her uncles.

“Soo Jung -ah. You have to be here until we found them. You are in danger, child.” One of her uncle explained to her. But she kept arguing.

Being the only princess in a wealthy family is every girl’s dream. But everything is done when she heard about her parents murder six months ago. Her uncles decided to bring her back to Korea to keep her safe. But she didn’t imagine her uncles will send her to the countryside. Soo Jung murmured all the way. Finally, they arrived in front of the average house.

“Why we stop here?” She asked. Observing around. Actually she was amazed by the views but her stone head denied it.

“This is the place where you will live.” Her uncle said. She looked the house disbelief. A wealthy princess who always be in the huge mansion have to move to the house which not even larger than her own room. It will be the big NO for her.

“Shiro, I don’t want to live in this shack.” She murmured. Her uncles asked her to get off from the car but she insisted to stay before she saw someone she knew came out from the house.

“Imonim, imonim.” She mumbled and burst of tears. She get off from the car and hug the woman who just came out from the house.

“Ommo, uri aggassi is a big girl.” She hugged and tapped Soo Jung’s head.

“Imonim, I miss you. Where have you been all these years?” She sobbed and hugged the woman tightly. Actually, they stopped at the house of Soo Jung’s former nanny. This is her house where she will stay until uncertain t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter