One

THE ANGEL'S EYES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Abeoji, please don’t do that to me. I promised I’ll be a good man. Please don’t do that to me.” A desperate Lee Jonghyun begged to his father. His two younger brother and sister Lee Sung Yeol and Lee Hyeri laughed out loud seeing their oldest brother was scolded by their father.

“Lee Jonghyun, you have to obey me. I have no choice son. You have to be exiled to learn how to live properly. You have to finished your high school there.”

“No, I won’t go abeoji. If you want to go, go with yourself.” He insisted to stay.

“No objections Lee Jonghyun. Pack your things and we’ll be leaving at night. Just do what I say or I’ll cut your inheritance.” Jonghyun startled hearing his father words. Cutting the inheritance is a very big problem. An extravagant man like him can’t endure it.

“Okay.. okay.. I’ll go. Do as you wish.” The helpless Jonghyun stared his mother asking for help but she only give him a bitter smile.

 

Meanwhile in other place

“Omoni, does Jonghyun hyung really come? He hates coming here so bad.” Minhyuk asked his mother curiously. Her mother who’s preparing a guest room smiled. She knew that Jonghyun will not be comfortable living in a small countryside like here. Minhyuk’s mother is Jonghyun’s father half sister. She lived in a small countryside since Minhyuk’s born. Minhyuk’s father is a chief of police, so Jonghyun’s father needs him to educate his womanizer son.

“I don’t know, Minhyuk-ah. But actually Jonghy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter