Six

THE ANGEL'S EYES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun couldn’t sleep tonight. He sat on his bed touching his head which couldn’t stop thinking about something. He went out to the balcony. He saw the sky and amazed with the view. The full moon is very beautiful, it brighten the field in front of him. Stars are twinkling like the colony of dancing lights around the moon decorating the dark sky. 

“What a beautiful heaven up there.” He mumbled. Suddenly a pair of light brown eyes appeared in his head. He shook his head twice and covered his face with his both palms. “Oh my God, what again?  Gong Seungyeon, what are you? What are you doing to me?” He said quietly. He’s back to his bed and forced himself to sleep.

“Hyung, what happen to your face?” Minhyuk asked when he saw Jonghyun in the kitchen. His face is swollen, his eyes are red and the eyes bags are very visible.

“Are you sick Jonghyun-ah? Rest at home. You no need to go to school if you’re not feeling well, I will call your homeroom teacher.” Inspector Kang said worriedly.

“Anieyo, samchon. I’m fine, I couldn’t sleep last night. But it’s okay. I have to go to school.” He refused to stay at home.

“Don’t force yourself Jonghyun-ah. You’ll faint if you don’t sleep. It’s not healthy, son.” Mrs. Kang warned him. He nodded but he insisted.

“Gwaenchanayeo, gomonim. I’ll go home if I don’t feel good.” He said and left for school with Minhyuk.

On their way to school, Jonghyun is very quiet. Minhyuk secretly stared at his cousin a long way but it seems that he didn’t notice. He walked silently and kept looking to the ground.

“What happen to him? It’s not usual he become this quiet.” Minhyuk talked to himself.

“Hyung..”

“Hyung.”

“Jonghyun hyung..” Jonghyun startled. He is shocked a little bit when Minhyuk called him with higher tone.

“Ye.., what happen Minhyuk-ah.” He asked lazily without looking at Minhyuk once a bit. He is too busy looking for the ground.

“Hyung gwaenchana? You look pale today.” Minhyuk said with uncertain expression.

“Gwaenchana Minhyuk-ah. Don’t mind me. I’m okay.” He gave Minhyuk the same answer as he said to his uncle this morning.

“Ommo, it’s Seungyeon.” Minhyuk turned his body running to the beautiful cane girl with black and blue uniform who is walking toward the special school near them. Jonghyun eyes widen when he heard her name. Like Poppeye the sailorman with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter