Four

THE ANGEL'S EYES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning gomo-nim. Good morning minhyuk-ah.” Jonghyun greeted his aunt and cousin who sit in the dining room.

“Where is samchon?” He asked.

“Abeoji has something to do hyung, he went really early today.” Minhyuk answered his question.

“Hurry up boys, have your breakfast and go to school. You can’t be late for your first day to school Jonghyun-ah.” Mrs. Kang said.

They eat their breakfast quickly without leaving anything on their plate.

 

“Minhyuk-ah, do we go to school by feet? There is no taxi or bus or anything?” Jonghyun asked. He imagined how tired he is if he should walk to school.

Minhyuk sighed listening his extravagant pampered cousin complain.

“Yaa, hyung. Here is not Seoul. Student usually walk to school or riding bicycle. You’ll be laughed by grandmothers if you use taxi or car or anything to school. It’s not too far hyung. Kajaa, palli.”

“Arraseo, arraseo. By the way, lets race to school. If you can catch me I’ll promise I won’t approach your beautiful Seungyeon.”

Jonghyun suddenly run, leaving Minhyuk behind.

“Yaaa, hyung you’re cheating.” He run as fast as he could to chase him. Minhyuk arrived first, he waited Jonghyun in front of the school gate.

“Yaaaaa, why are you so fast?” He murmured. Minhyuk laughed and left him behind.

“Minhyuk-ah, wait for me. I am a new student here, you should show me my class.” He chased Minhyuk who has been far away.

Jonghyun’s first day to school is perfect. As he expexted, many beautiful girls approached him without he tried to come to them.

But his eyes is empty . He looked to the sky through the window beside his seat and thinking about the reason why he lost to Minhyuk in race battle to school.

 

Flashback

“Minhyuk-ah, lets race to school. If you can catch me I’ll promise I won’t approach your beautiful Seungyeon.” Jonghyun suddenly run, leaving Minhyuk behind. He went to far away from Minhyuk but suddenly in the half way he bumped someone.

“Sorry, are you okay?” He asked the one he bumped. He helped her to stand.

“I am okay, thank you.” She said and left

“Ommo, I bumped an angel. Who is she?” He said in his mind. But he continued to run when he realized that Minhyuk had been far away in front.

Flashback ends

 

Jonghyun’s day dreaming broke when someone greeted him.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, so you are the new student aren’t you? You have made a little chaos here, hyungnim.” Jonghyun a little bit confused listening his words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter