Three

THE ANGEL'S EYES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A middle-aged woman quicken her pace to open the door. She looked tired but a very big smile pictured on her lips when she knew who were coming.

“Oppa, you come. Please come in, I cooked all of your favourite meals.” Minhyuk’s mother was so happy seeing her brother who barely come. She missed him a lot, although they have different father but they were born from the same womb.

“My sister, long time no see. Why you never visit us in Seoul? Your sister in law misses you so much.” Mr. Lee hugged his little sister tightly. Sometimes, their over reaction of each other made their spouses full of jealousy.

“Annyeonghaseyo, gomo-nim.” Jonghyun bowed politely.

“Omo, You are Jonghyun, aren’t you? What a handsome man.” She hugged him and stared to her son. “You have another competitor Minhyuk-ah.” She smiled.

They eat peacefully, sometimes we could hear laugh and simple conversation of three older people. After lunch, Jonghyun’s father asked for permission. He has to back to Seoul because he has an important meeting tomorrow morning.

“Abeoji, why don’t you stay here for couple days?” Jonghyun asked. He felt awkward staying there alone with his aunt’s family.

“I have an important meeting tomorrow morning, Jonghyun-ah. Don’t make any trouble here. Don’t fight, study well and listen to your uncle and aunt. And one more, don’t play with women’s heart anymore, or I’ll cut your neck.” Mr. Lee threated him seriously.

“Yes, abeoji.” Jonghyun nodded and smiled naughtily. “Well, I don’t think I can find any attractive girl in this place.” He talked in his mind.

                     ==============================

“Minhyuk-ah.” Mrs. Kang called her son loudly. Minhyuk who was in the backyard approached her in the living room.

“Show your hyung, where his room is, and help him unpack his belongings.” Minhyuk nodded to her mother and he asked Jonghyun to follow him.

Only their steps hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter