Five

THE ANGEL'S EYES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungyeon-ah, who is he?” Seulgi asked her on their way to home.

“He? Who do you mean?” Seungyeon confusedly asked.

“He, the man who helped you.” Seulgi said curiously.

“I don’t know Seulgi-ya. I didn’t asked his name. I can’t see himyou know.” She said sadly. The accident 11 years ago made her lost her sight. She was only 5 then. Her father died in that accident. Now, the 16 year-old Gong Seungyeon has to depend on her cane to walk.

“Mianhe, Seungyeon-ah. I didn’t mean to offend you.” Seulgi feels regret asking her about that man.

“Gwaenchana, Seulgi-ya.” She said.

“Seungyeon-ah. You know, he is very hot. Extremely handsome. But I think I ever saw him somewhere.” She continued. Her words made Seungyeon stopped her steps.

“Really, where did you saw him. I think he is new here. He even didn’t know me.” Seungyeon replied.

“Ommo, I remember. He is the new student in my school. He is two year my senior. And you know, he is Minhyuk oppa’s cousin.” Seulgi happily said when she remember him.

“Really? Minhyuk oppa never told me about that.” Seungyeon said confusedly. They continued their steps to reach home.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun sit in front of his room’s balcony. Thinking about something he never thought about. He closed his eyes and a picture of beautiful eyes haunted him.

“Why I always think about her these days?. Seungyeon. So, she is the girl that Minhyuk ever talked about. That’s why he said that she won’t see me.” Jonghyun took a long sigh. He kept thinking about her all day long.

“Hyung.” A voice came startled him.

“Yaa, why don’t you knock first?” He scolded his cousin.

“I knocked it. But no response and the door is unlocked. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter