Letter 2: Love problem

Dear Lady Unna: the one-stop advice centre for teens [CLOSED]

Dear Lady Unna,


I have a HUGE problem! My ex, who is a playboy, likes my friend. (he is the BIGGEST PLAYBOY) I kind of forgot him for a while but decided to play with him a bit. Thus I started talking to him again. But then, on facebook, I saw his status which said that he had started to fall for me again… :/

Lady Unna advice:

Omo. That's rather confusing.

Actually, the most important question is: Do you love him?

I have a few questions for you (and to consider):

When was it that your ex liked your friend? Because judging from his facebook status, it's most likely regarding you, and if that is the case, that means he likes you. However, if he is a playboy like you said, he may of course like numerous people. And Lady Unna does not accept that. Therefore if your ex does not love you like how you love him, I suggest that you don't get back with him anymore if his heart can't stay with you and you only.

When you read his facebook status, how did you feel? Did you maybe get back some of the feelings you had when you two were dating? This is important, because, it determines whether you like him or not. If you do like him, then talk to him and sort everything out. If you don't, stop talking to him and giving him hope. You also have to distinguish your emotions. Guilt, sympathy is different from like.

When you two were together, were you happy most of the time? Did he do anything to betray you or make you feel miserable? If you feel that you will have no problems after getting back with your ex, well, why not give it another try?

Oh finally, why did you even break up in the first place? Was it because you realised that he liked your friend?

Lastly, it all boils down to whether you like him or not. What does your heart tell you? Clear your mind and you'll find your answer.

I hope you found this 'advice' useful. If you still need help or clarifications with this particular topic, feel free to enlist our services again through the advice centre :D All the best ~

<3, Lady Unna.