~Chapter Eight~cold Wars And Confrontations

ice cream girl 아이스크림 소녀
What did I expect from them after standing them up? Hostility of course. They were teenagers at their prime, they had lean muscles, they had agility, and they were angry. Based only on the underground club incident, I could already tell ithey were respected by many dancers there. They possess a kind of charisma that no one dares to question. And yes. I'm sure they've never been stood up before. 

What should I do? I'm permanently enrolled in this school already, 6 guys will personally ensure I come to school everyday. But here I face people whom I had offended upon first meeting. *ponder* is there anyway out of this?......

"there you are. Where were you trying to go?" a hand pushed my head backwards lightly and I stumbled backwards into the arms of another. "hey you! Stop there!" 

I steadied myself and looked around. What??I was in the centre of three very obvious cliques or groups. Minwoo's grip on my arm wasn't soft and so was sanduel's hands on my shoulder. Beside me stood a very angry looking SHINee. and they were glaring at each other. 

Girls were huddling in corners obviously gossiping about us, and there was this huge tension in the air. "what the hell?" I shook free of sanduel and minwoo. And In a sudden swift movement, Jonghyun had me in a headlock when my back was turned. It wasn't very hard, but enough for me to cringe and render me defencless. He whispered in my ear "you are in no position to speak." I shut up. 

"YAH. what do you think you're doing to her?! She's ours!" the person I had least expected to speak up snapped at Jonghyun--sandeul. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT she doesn't even KNOW you!" youngmin tried. And failed to pry me away from the headlock. 

There was a scuffle and We all ended up on the floor, a very angry and unreasonable discipline master towering over us. "what do you kids think you're doing?! This is school grounds and you're fighting? you all come with me to my office I'm going to call up your parents! And you all are suspended!" 

What the hell? It wasn't even my fault they started fighting! And i don't want everyone to know im a kingka's adopted sister. Moreover, the others look horrified at the thought of being suspended. It was an added bonus to me but I could tell it was a very negative piece of news to them. I snapped. "look here mister. I'm not going to tolerate all this bull here. I'm gonna say it once. I've got nothing to do with this. You don't diss people for no reason ESPECIALLY when you didn't give them a chance to explain. Check your brains a bit will you? LISTEN to other people before opening your big fat mouth yea?"

I turned and walked away, feeling a bit smug when people turned to gape at me. I decided to skip the rest of school and went back to the old building. I chose a different spot this time, at the very top, open air space of the building where there was a slight breeze. I sat, resting on my hands, and closed my eyes, enjoying the peacefulness that was hard to come by. 

'click' 

I wiped round and saw taemin...with a camera?! "YAH! What the hell do you think you're doing?" 

"whoa clam down. Pshh...for a moment there you actually looked so peaceful." He knelt in front of me, staring at my face as if searching for something.

I narrowed my eyes. 

"anyway. Just wanted to say. You are from now on, SHINee's personal assistant. In punishment for standing us up that day. You will do what ever we tell you to do, no retaliating, because one, we've never been stood up before and my hyungs are super angry and two, we practically run the school so you can get kicked out, picked on, ostracized etcetera if you don't do what we say." 

I gaped at him. W...what?

"you are to come to our classroom 7am tomorrow sharp...have a good day!! ~" he finished his long speech with a cheerful note and innocent smile.

I sat there and pondered for awhile. What was that.... What did he mean by they 'practically run the school'? I have no doubts they could make me ostracized and blah...it was so obvious they were the kingkas of the school-- tons of girls and guys were falling to their knees in front of them! 

I decided to go back home after school and ask b1a4 about SHINee.

*at home*

"WHAT? They made you their servant?" 

"yah! Cha sun wu don't talk so loud!" I glanced at the bedroom door nervously.

He looked at me worriedly "do you know WHO are those people?" 

I shook my head. 

He sighed "SHINee, consists of: Jonghyun, kibum aka key, onew, taemin and Minho. Minho's parents own the largest and most powerful business company in korea and the company rank is currently the third most powerful in Asia. The company's name is "Deluxe". Ever heard of it? And minho is its successor."

My jaw dropped. Of course I've heard of it. It was all around the world! They are undertaking one of the largest enterprise in the Asia!

"-Jonghyun's parents own a company- I'm not sure what company- that has been working close by the school for many years already. The school depends heavily on them. And Jonghyun's father helped the school principal out many times when there was a crisis so technically, the principal owes him."

"Taemin has impressed the world with his dance abilities and is ranked second in the whole of Asia for his dance. Loads of entertainment companies and the media are wooing him. The school is famous partially because he is in it. Imagine if he criticizes the school, or even one person. The school or that person's name would instantly go down the drain. " 

"kibum is well known not only for his dance, but also for his intelligence, his rapping skills and his singing skills. He skipped three grades and even got a scholarship to Cambridge when he was just 11. The media would be honored. I repeat. HONORED to have a SINGLE interview session with him. Oh and he is president for the student body council."

"Lee Jinki aka Onew is an IT expert, he once worked alongside the police to crack a case. He is the youngest person to be awarded the 'digital artist award' which instantly made him a big hit around the world. He has also worked beside the school to organize big events"

My brain took a few moments to process these shocking pieces of information. . I can't let them expel me...as much as I don't want to show it.....I actually WANT to go to school. I mean...this might be the perfect chance for me to realize my dream of becoming a rapper...being in a school filled with singers or trainees...and I need SOME knowledge don't I? I can't have totally zero education right?...

But other than all those points...each SHINee member is obviously respected by the school and has plenty of fans even within the school...

I sighed and buried my face in Baro's quilt.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ OMG IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!!!! SO SORRY /sobs/ MY EXAMS ARE COMING SO I COULDN'T FIND TIME TO UPDATE DDD: oh and just to clear up: you were only TOUCHED by baro's letter previously:) you're not falling. For him.......yet :DDDD