~Chapter five~Accepted

ice cream girl 아이스크림 소녀
I ate the breakfast quickly, pulled on my favorite hoodie and headed out. After wandering around the streets for about 2 hours, I finally found what I was looking for. I went down the stairs eagerly to welcome the bright lights and pounding music in the underground club. 

 

   It was so crowded. People were everywhere. Wahh...i closed my eyes and enjoyed the music for a few seconds, the last time i came to an underground club was. . .a few months ago? The weird thing was, they were all clustered together, forming a circle in the middle. There was a huge spotlight facing the middle. Apparently, something REALLY good was happening there I really HAVE to see it. I squeezed my way through and what I saw. . . Really. . .took my breath away. O.O 

 

This group of boys around my age (16) and they were literally ROCKING THE DANCE FLOOR!! They were so. . .pretty. Yet hot at the same time. They had the kind of charm all girls would fall for. Their moves were perfectly synchronized, each move was filled with so much power and passion, they blended into the music perfectly. Their overflowing charisma was. . .unbelievable and it took my breath away like no other i have ever seen. "awesome!!!! Now this is what I'm talkin bout! The eight times in a row champion for the annual dance comp!! Would ANYONE like to *whispers* challenge them on this dance floor?"  

 

--silence--

I followed them hurriedly as they went to the side benches to collect their belongings. "Yah! Hey you there!" they stared at me with curious and some pissed expressions and narrowed eyes. "Who are you calling 'yah'? respect, girl, its S. H. I. N. E. E. Now go away." the prettiest yet feisty one snapped at me. Whoa anger issues much? "I wanna join your group." I said breathlessly. They gave me a 'What??' look so I repeated myself. "Go find someone else to entertain you. We have no time to play with Little girls." seriously what is the problem with mr pretty boy? I was getting so pissed off now. Then they just picked up their things and brushed past me like I was not worth noticing. Oh I'll show them. 

 

I walked to the centre of the crowd and faced the dj. "I will." he raised and eyebrow. "I will challenge them, whoever they are in dance. Now." I smirked when i saw 5 pretty boys stop to watch, then told him which song to play, closed my eyes and got into the rhythm. (play 2ne1's "I am the best" http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Ctx19kxFYO0) Adrenaline rushed through me as the music and pound notes took over me. This was my favorite song for dancing and through the years, I had practically choreographed a whole new dance to this song when freestyle dancing to it. I had never managed to dance this dance outside home in public. I didn't dare to because I included some y moves and it looked weird when I was young. But now. . .everyone was jumping up and down to the beat, I was still in the centre and dancing my heart out.  

 

"oh my god" I finished the song with an ending pose, one hand over my mouth while making a cocky expression, raising one eyebrow. I stood panting for a moment and glanced and THEM. They were whispering amongst themselves in a somewhat heated whisper argument. The club erupted in whoots, thunderous clippings and suddenly there were a lot of people clapping me on the back telling me "awesome dancing!" and "what's your number babe?" and---- 

 

"How'd you like to join us?" I felt a huge surge of triumph and turned around, facing the once-all-so-arrogant-to-me group. "Why? Had a change of heart? I thought you said you had no time to entertain LITTLE girls." I couldn't help myself for letting heavy sacarsm into my words. "Look. This is hardly the best place to talk or negotiate. Last chance. Do you want a spot in Shinee?" I looked into the sincere eyes of the leader and beamed. "Of course i do. Thank you." they filed put through the back door after shoving a piece of paper in my hand.  

 

I unfolded the piece of paper, intrigued. {[*tomorrow. 8am behind Chun deng district. *]}  Chun deng district was one of the most secluded areas in seoul city. Gang fights and robbery was quite common in that area. It was PERFECT. Perfect. For street or hip hop dancing for people like me.  

 

"Guess what Mi Hye? You got accepted into Seoul Academy of the Arts!" I wanted to slap his goofy face just then. "WHAT?! I didn't take any entrance exam!"  "Did you not?" Jinyoung calmly walked over. Wait. . . That day. . . The insufferable questioning. . .the OH MY GAHD.  

 

--flashback--

On the day we had pillow fight, they brought me to the karaoke to 'break the ice' with the bribe that they would treat me chocolate ice cream later. We sang our hearts out there and danced like there was no tomorrow. Baro and I even had a rapping contest! Then the fifty questions started. They started by asking about my particulars and that, I thought, was okay since they were only trying to get to know me. But then they quizzed my "general knowledge" or something. . . . . . 

 

 --end--  

"So. . .you. . .took a video of me. And sent it as an application to the Seoul Academy of the Arts?" I snapped my fingers and I tried to burn him with my glare. Nope. WHY IS HE NOT BURNING UP 

 

 I face palmed myself. *How am I supposed to go meet Shinee without anyone noticing now?*   

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - Sorry for the crappy chapter T^T it'll become better I promise!!! Kinda tired cause I stayed up late last night :( sorry again!! Comments would be REALLY REALLY well loved!!!!