~Chapter six~First meeting

ice cream girl 아이스크림 소녀
"Hey watch it man! " I rolled my eyes in annoyance and Glared at the person who knocked into me. He hesitated for a moment and asked "Are you new?" really? Now days people don't apologize anymore? I stomped down the hallway without answering and could faintly hear someone shouting "Sorry!" Feeling a tad bit better, I plugged In my earphones with a smile on my face. . . . . . Not knowing that someone was watching the whole while.

 

*knock knock* the teacher glanced over at me. Oh gosh. I'm gonna have a hard time NOT punching that stupid geeky face of the nerd teacher. One look and I know I hate everything of the teacher's. I prepared myself for an absolutely boring day and stepped in. "Where's your school uniform?" I raised an eyebrow at his question. The uniform was disgusting. I wouldn't wear it even if you shove my face down a toilet. Seriously? That short SKIRT with a YELLOW RIBBON? *shudder* 

 

"I don't do school uniforms. Watch a gonna do?" I gave a smirk to the teacher. The class quietened down immediately. He frowned, turned to the class and said "As you can see, you have a new classmate, her name's Park Mi Hye. I'm sure you will make very good friends." wtf. This whole class is filled with nerds. Goody two shoes everywhere, large geeky spectacles and VERY neat hairstyles which looks more suited to the early twenties or something. Except for one. 

 

He didn't have nerdy spectacles. He didn't wear a school uniform. His hairstyle wasn't exactly awesome but it fitted him and brought out his best features. He was also sitting at the back of the class and there was a seat beside him empty. Okay. I shall sit beside him, maybe class would be more bearable. I ignored the teacher still talking and plonked myself down onto the seat. People stared. What? I'm not gonna waste my time listening to some old crackpot nag. I lay my head on the table and zoned out. 

 

"Ouch. . ." muttering under my breath, I took the paper ball that disrupted my daydream. Huh. It's a letter. Who would throw this? I opened it curiously "Hi we meet again :) " i looked beside me and saw him smiling slightly. He scribbled something and threw it at me again. "welcome to Seoul Academy of the Arts! I'm the guy who knocked into you this morning! You don't remember? Thanks for sitting beside me! No one ever sits beside me :( I'm bored to death. Want me to give you a tour later? I'm No Minwoo by the way." 

 

*No Minwoo. . .you're weird. Normally people wouldn't dare to befriend me* I shook my head, clearing it of all thoughts and started thinking of how to face Shinee after standing them up. Sigh. . .I think I just busted my chance of being part of their dance Group T__T sigh. . .b1a4 and mr Inso were following me everywhere making sure I went into the school. It was 6 against 1 they would have caught me even if I tried to run.

 

"Hey. You staying in class?" I glanced up and saw Minwoo. I rolled my eyes, suddenly noticing that there were no one else in class. It was break time! I ignored him and walked out of class and went to find a nice spot where I can stone and no one would disturb me. 

 

I found an old building behind the school and climbed over the fence into the building. I settled myself Where there is a bit of sun and breeze. I closed my eyes and---"What are you doing here?" I opened my eyes in surprise, not expecting my hiding place to be found out so fast. Oh. It's him again. "Are you like. . .stalking me?" He plonked himself down beside me. "Nope. I should ask you that instead. This has been my secret hideout with my friends for years now. No one else knows bout this place. Either that or they're scared of the looks of this old building."

 

He shrugged and showed me an ice cream cone I hadn't realized he was holding. "want some?" I shook my head but all he did was shove the ice cream closer to my  face until--"Hey!" I cried out, appalled at what he just did. " You've got ice-cream all over my nose now! Stop laughing!!" but he just laughed harder. "Yah. You should have seen your own face! PWAHAHAHA SO PRICELESS!" 

 

OH HE IS SO DEAD. "NO MINWOO I DEMAND YOU SMEAR THAT ICE CREAM ON YOURSELF NOW OR I'LL DO IT FOR YOU!" I got up from my sitting position and the cat and mouse chase began. I tried lunging for the cone but he danced away, sticking out his tongue childishly. He hid behind a wall but he didn't hide himself properly it was so obvious he was there and I couldn't help but hide myself behind another wall and make him think I was missing. Just to .

Heh *smiles*

 

. . . . . . . . . 

"Mi Hye? Mi Hye? Hello?! Hey I know you're there don't tease me!" I could hear his footsteps coming closer and closer to me. I pressed myself harder against the wall while determinedly pressing my lips together to keep myself from bursting into laughter. "Okay fine I give up Kay? Can you please stop scaring me?!" the panic in his voice was enough for me to crack up and burst out laughing. 

 

I couldn't resist quoting him "Yah. You should have seen your own face! PWAHAHAHA SO PRICELESS!" And his face grew redder and redder and He started advancing towards me in a supposed-to-be-menacing way. But he just looked weird. "MI HYE. You. Are. So. Gonna. Get. It" Then there was a flurry of movement and I landed on the floor, trying to wriggle away from his grasp and deadly fingers which was tickling my stomach. "ARGHHH HANDS OOAAFFF!!!!!" See. I can't even pronounce my words properly now. That's how hard I was laughing.

 

I couldn't remember another time where I was so comfortable with a stranger. I couldnt even remember myself being that happy. I didn't even feel embarrassed though he was practically on top of me, tickling my stomach. 

 

 

 

 "YAH MAKNAE. CONTROL your RAGING HORMONES will you?! Don't go MAKING OUT In our secret hideout!!"