~Chapter four~ Life *shakes head*

ice cream girl 아이스크림 소녀
He stepped back with a mildly surprised expression and whispered "breakfast is ready. C'mon." I looked at his innocent expressions and compared it to the gangster-ish face in my memories. Wow. He really has changed. Maybe because of his dyed hair and ear piercings and his expressions in the past. Or maybe he just grew fairer. 

 

I thought back to how they used to take the money WE earned for his own gang's living, how he beat us up if he caught us trying to run, how he stamped us under his foot just because we were a bit younger. I wanna kill him so badly now. Fck him for making us spend years of our lives in fear. Screw his stupid face dammit. Anger is an ugly thing. I could feel it in me, growing stronger and stronger for each event I remember him making Teen Top oppas and my life hell. Screw his popularity I AM GOING TO PUNCH HIMMM!!!!!!  

 

- - - - - - - - - - -

"YAH LEE JUNG HWAN YOU STOP RIGHT THERE YOU FCKING PIECE OF " I stomped right up to his face and clenched my fist. "You fcking bastard *wait for it* you think *one*  I wouldn't *two* recognize you *three!*?!! I brought my fist down into his stomach the hardest I could muster. "YOU. THOUGHT. I. WOULDN'T. WANT. REVENGE. FOR. WHAT. YOU. DID?" I punched him with every word I took. He didn't even TRY to defend himself. D:<  *pant pant*  I glared at the other 4 members sitting at the table and said "I'm not hungry." and I went back to my room and buried my face in the pillows *Ottoke oppas? He's back I don't think I can face this. Oppas. . .where are you? I'm scared. . .so scared!! Even thought I'm grown up now. . .* I could feel the moisture building up in my eyes, threatening to spill. No. Mi Hye you are NOT gonna cry over that THING.  

 

"Mi Hye ah!! What happen--" Mr Inso burst into the room with worry written all over his face. "Appa!" I threw myself in his arms, sobbing uncontrollably into his shirt. For the whole 20 minutes, he just held me in a warm embrace my hair telling me everything was alright while I dirtied his shirt.  

 

I felt a whole load more affectionate towards Mr Inso after that. He was the first father I had to actually care for me. But no way I was gonna tell him anything.  From outside I could hear HIM say "What? I'm not gonna stoop DOWN to her level. Anyway. The fans will kill her for me." I CAN STRANGLE HIM NOW.  

 

I walked as far away from the devil as possible when I accompanied them to their studio, constantly Shooting death glares at him. GRRR he acts SOOO differently now that he knows I remember him-.- hypocrite. I sat in the corner while watching them practice their dance and singing and exercise. DARN HIS VOICE IS GOOD. What? HIM? No!!! I meant jinyoung. Though Sandeul's voice is more powerful. And can hit higher notes. And is more passionate. WHAT AM I SAYING. After that I found myself laughing at Baro's ridiculous facial expressions and cute rapping.  

 

~Oh my peauty pul target!! You joom joom my hut like a locket!!!~ somone. Please help them their English is AWESOME (sarcasm) "Wah Mi Hye jinja? I thought our english was bad thank you!! ^_^" WHAT okay. . .I rolled my eyes at the all so innocent maknae who CAN'T  seem to understand SARCASM. Break time was the worst experience ever. Humiliation overload :,(.  

 

Mr Inso had introduced me to the the rest of the crew aka. Make up artists etc. We sat at the dorm lobby in a round circle with food in the middle. "wahh. . .maa!" I rubbed my hands together, already drooling. I reached forward to the beef when This pair of chopsticks came suddenly and whisked it away.  I reached for another dish and the same thing happened. Again. Again. Again. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING I HAVE TO EAT YOU KNOW." I screamed at Sandeul who gave me the 'innocent' look. Everyone turned to stare at me with appalled faces. My already clenched fist was trembling because I was SOOO ANGRY.  

 

Zziingg!! OMO Ottoke?? Because of my trembling hands I accidentally hit the glass bottle for wine to celebrate b1a4's recent new comeback and glass shattered everywhere, luckily not scratching anyone. Water splashed towards me, drenching everyone sitting near me. *drip drip drip* I could feel my face burning of embarrassment as all eyes were still on me. Aish!! I lowered my head with shirt dripping in wine and ran the hell outta there. 

 

I went to the dorm bathroom and stripped, trying frantically to rid my clothes of the wine smell. *washwashwash quick come off!!!!* I pounded the clothing furiously on the bath tub while using soup to scrub the stained parts. "AHHHHHH WHY DIDN'T YOU LOCK THE FREAKING DOOR!!??" horrified, I turned around only to find a very red Baro screaming his head off. GULP. "KYAAAAA!!!! Get out!!!" totally tomato red in the face!! GAH I quickly slammed the toilet door shut and mentally cursed myself for forgetting to lock the door. AISHH SO EMBARRASSING!!! He saw EVERYTHING!! How am I supposed to face him after today? Dear god. I am happy to join you in heaven NOW see I'm such a good Christian. Someone please KILL ME NOW!  

 

--next day --

"Mi Hye please come out? I swear I didn't see anything yesterday!! I swear I didn't mean to walk in on you !! wait if I didn't see anything then how would I know she was ? I MEAN- " I opened the door, cutting off his words. I maintained a poker face although laughing like crazy inside at his pathetic attempts. I gave him a long glare and slammed the door in his face. Just to rub it in. Hehehee^_^ just for laughs.  

 

I came out of the room in the afternoon when they had left for their schedules and on the table I found an american style breakfast with a letter:

"MeMoRy DeLeTeD" with a cute drawn on picture of a robot. At the back: "Haha I know I copied BOF I really love that show!! Anyways. Please don't be mad anymore! It'll give you. . . Wrinkles :(" 

 

And at that moment I was in my own bubble reading the clumsy yet sweet letter, I felt my heart give an extra hard thump. . .


 

 


cheeky

. So.....how was it? Please leave comments!