~Chapter seven~Conflicts and fights

ice cream girl 아이스크림 소녀
I quickly shoved Minwoo off me and stood up only to face-- "ANNYEONG WE ARE BOYFRIEND!" Five pretty boys. Really pretty and cute boys. 

 

"WE ARE. . .THE JO TWINS, YOUNGMIN AND KWANGMIN" the twins yelled at me while posing in the most embarrassing kiddy pose ever. I gulped. 

 

"Yo pretty lady i'm jeongmin. Don't mind the two shameless people." the boy chewing gum gestured to the twins while leaning against the wall awkwardly like he wasn't shameless at all -.- i was trying not to laugh. Where did he learn the 'Yo pretty lady' from anyway?

 

"i'm hyunseong, pleased to meet you!" finally, a normal person! I he waved at me shyly and looked down at his foot. 

 

"Annyeong! I'm the leader of Boyfriend, Kim Donghyun. Now. . .what were you doing with our maknae?!" he put his two hands on his waist while demanding for an explanation.

 

I glanced at Minwoo. His face was completely red and he face palmed himself. 

 

                                                        *  *  *

"I. . .erm. . .we didn't do anything! " i managed to stammer out with everyone watching me. Youngmin wiggled his eyebrows and said in a teasing manner " RIGHTT!! You DIDN'T do ANYTHING. oh I'm SURE." his twin doubled over, laughing so hard. "I'm glad we intruded or it would have been MUCH worse than Minwoo ON TOP of you with his hands EVERYWHERE." MY FACE WAS SOOO BURNING.

 

 "YAH IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!!" i screamed and started chasing after jeongmin because he was looking like a e grinning at me when then scene of Minwoo on top of me was described. Darn! These guys can run SO FAST. I'm never underestimating pretty boys again.

 

Someone wrapped his arms around my waist and I could feel someone's hot breath on my neck. I froze in shock and ran through the list of people in this school who was even remotely close to me. There was only one. "Minwoo?" 

 

"PWAHAHAA Why do you think of Minwoo so fast huh? Does he do this often?!" GRRRR WHATS WITH DONGHYUN I ALREADY TOLD HIM THERE WAS NOTHING GOING ON!! "Gahhhhhh!!!!" I Clenched my fist and ran after him.

 

It evolved into a game of tag slowly...somehow. "BRRIIINGGGG!!!!" I turned my head round and eyed the school frantically. "last one up has to treat us for lunch!" I yelled and sprinted up stairs to the hall where the school were supposed to assemble for some sort of briefing. 

 

We burst through the doors, panting and gasping for breath. Many teachers glared at us for coming in almost late, dripping with sweat and almost collapsing upon one another. We each parted to our respective class's seats and I could feel many girls' glare boring into my back. What's their problem?

 

And thus continued the all so boring day. I couldn't concentrate with Minwoo's continuous staring at the back of my head like some freak. Grrr.....I knew it was a mistake to laugh so much earlier. Now he's gonna assume we're all friends and everything -.- and judging by the number of glares I got, he's very popular and I don't wanna get mobed by the girls. It's not that I can't fight back...its just troublesome. 

 

As the teacher was saying "As everyone already know, we have our annual west zone dance competition coming up around next month where all high schools in west Seoul will send in their best dancers. So This year, amongst our best dancers, we need you guys to pick one group to represent us in the competition."

 

This school has more than one dance groups? Interesting...I squinted my eyes trying to make out the faces of the three groups. Hm...all were guys? NO GIRLS? Really...OH. OH . NO ONE TOLD ME THEY WERE IN THIS SCHOOL. . Gotta get outta here!!

 

I stood up abruptly and started to shuffle my way to the exit, my eyes fixated on the people on stage. People sitting turned to look at me and wondered why I was so rigid. Please don't look at me please don't look NOOO DON'T LOOK! Don't recognize me don't recognize me please....

 

From afar, I could see jonghyun's and key's eyebrows shoot up and their eyes narrow upon recognizing me. 

 

I. AM. SCREWED. 


 

 

hope you like this chapter >.< haha I actually had this chapter for a while now but didn't post it :D I did some touch ups and tada!!! Comments please!!!