Chapter 6

My Unusual Fangirl Life

Ecstatic. Thrilled. Euphoric. These three words are still an understatement to what I am feeling today. It's D-Day and I hope everything goes well.

 

I had a pleasant sleep and as I woke up, I immediately my music player and played every EXO song there is. I danced and sang to every song as I prepared the things needed for tonight's show. I made sure that I brought the concert essentials which are lightsticks/s, banners, camera and the most precious of them all, the concert ticket. I also prepared what I'm going to wear later, which is the shirt that I bought a few weeks ago. I also remembered to wear the Chanyeol blinking headband that I bought with the shirt. What I need right now is the backstage pass for me and Sandy, which I will get from my mother later.

I called Sandy and told her to come over, since we planned to go together to the concert venue. We should get going now since it's 4pm already and the concert will start at 7pm. Good thing we have passes so we don't need to line up for the entrance. We could just go to our sections when the concert is about to start.

 

 

"Aimi I'm so excited!!!" Sandy squealed. We're on our way now to the venue. I'll just meet my mother there to get our passes.

"Me too!" I squealed.

"You're lucky you've met them already! I hope they could be comfortable with me too!" She said. I have mentioned to her the details when I met EXO, and she went ballistic. Good thing she managed to calm down and sink in what I told her. Now she's thrilled to meet the boys.

I took out my polaroid camera. "They're awesome. They're as nice as what we've known them. And more handsome in person!" I said then motioned for her to take a selca with me. We posed for a photo and waited for the results. It came out nice and cute, and I kept in on my bag.

"I hope Minseok notices me, like my should be forever etched in his mind." She made a wacky face, "even if it's like this," and we laughed.

 

 

We arrived at the Arena. I called my mom to know where she is so we can get our passes.

"Mom, where are you?" I said through the phone, while looking at my surroundings. There are a lot of people outside the venue. As expected, EXO's impact here is huge.

"I'm inside Aimi, we're still doing last minute touches. I'll just send someone there to give you your passes," she replied. I could tell she's still busy because I can hear people shouting at the background.

"Okay Mom, tell him or her that we'll be waiting here at the AML booth," I said as we went near the said booth.

"Okay sweetie!" She cheerfully replied though I could sense a tinge of exhaustion in her voice.

"Thank you Mom!" Don't get too stressed. I love you! See you later!" I told her. I know that she gets strength from that.

"Thanks sweetie. Enjoy the concert! See you later," she said and bid farewell.

Now we just have to wait.

 

"Excuse me, are you Miss Aimi Lim?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see who spoke.

"Yes," I said. Seeing that the person is wearing a pass with a huge staff written on it, I think it's the person my mother sent.

She reached out to me, holding out 2 huge IDs that looked like hers. "Your mother sent this." She said.

I took it and examined it. AAA is written in it, which means Access All Areas. It's our passes. "Thank you," I replied. She nodded and left. I turned to Sandy while holding the passes. We squealed at the same time, but not too loud since there are too many people that could hear and see what we're holding. It's too risky. We could be mobbed.

 

I texted my mom that I got the passes. Sandy and I left the booth and went straight to the gate of the venue. The lady hesitated to let us enter at first, but when we showed our passes, she immediately got our tickets and let us in. From the inside, we were escorted by a tall man, which I think was also sent by my mother to guide us inside. We were led to an authorized room, in which the door is guarded from the inside, and to be able to go inside, there is some kind of code that only the guards knew. We entered and a long hallway appeared before us. Then we stopped in front of a door, which had a huge EXO on the door. I grabbed Sandy's hand and squeezed it. Why am I nervous when I've met them already?

I looked at Sandy and I'm sure she's a lot more nervous than me right now. "You ready?" I said and she nodded then said, "Make sure to keep me sane." We laughed and then I knocked. It was their manager who opened the door. I bowed and greeted him. He must've remembered who I am because he opened the door wide, indicating that he's letting us in. "Thank you," I said and bowed. Sandy did the same thing.

We entered and I inhaled sharply. The boys had their hair and make up done, just waiting for show time. I heard Sandy gasp and I knew she's in the verge of squealing. I squeezed her hand again. Sehun is the first to notice us and he immediately greeted. "Hi Mimi!!!!" he said as if I'm someone who he had not seen for a long time. I laughed and greeted him, "Hi Sese oppa!"

The boys followed and greeted me. Oh the joy of knowing their language. Good thing Sandy initiated the korean lessons thing, because it's really useful today. "Why do you have nicknames for each other? I want one too!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "You'll have one soon," I said to him and he just pouted. So adorable.

"Hey guys, Aimi's with someone, be respectful," Suho announced. The boys bowed and greeted her. "We are one! Hello, we are EXO!"

"Guys, this is my best friend, who is also an EXO-L," I started and nudged Sandy to introduce herself. She looked nervous.

"Hi, I'm Sandra, you can call me Sandy, it's nice to finally meet you" she shyly said.

"Nice to meet you too, Sandy!" Xiumin exclaimed. And with that, she turned red. Is it coincidence that Xiumin's the one who greeted her first? Because she showed no signs of her being a Xiumin fan, except for her shirt which had Xiumin's name printed at the back, but I doubt that he can see through her backpack.

"Even the best friend's pretty! EXO-Ls are really pretty," Kai exclaimed. Sandy's smiled wider.

"Hey, playboy~" I sang the first part of their song. Kai immediately turned his head to me. He squinted his eyes at me and said, "I'm not a playboy!" 

"I was just singing. Why are you so defensive?" I teased.

"I'm not! I just--" then he grunted. The members laughed. Kai turned to Suho for support. "Hyung, aren't you going to defend me?" He pouted.

"Ya, you dug your own grave," he replied. Kai continued to pout. We continued to laugh. I gave him a peace sign and he just stuck his tongue out at me.

Then I gasped. I remembered something. I, also dug my own grave. I looked amongst the boys, and my eyes landed on the giant. As I predicted, he already noticed it. We locked gazes and he smirked. "Hey, why are you looking at each other like that?" said Chen, he might have noticed us. Then when he noticed why Chanyeol is smirking, he just blurted an "Oh." The members one by one noticed and I think I'm getting redder every second. But I am amazed how they just noticed it now, since I'm wearing it since I entered their waiting room. Well maybe Chanyeol noticed it before but he just chose to kept quiet and just smirked. I actually planned on removing it before seeing the boys but I totally forgot about it. I mentally face palmed myself, if that's even possible.

"So, you're Chanyeol biased," Sehun stated. He's the first to notice me but he didn't noticed the huge headband on my head? "I feel betrayed," he pouted.

"Ya Sese oppa, I never said you were my bias," I stated. He pouted even more.

"So that's why you were so red when I was talking with you the other day," Chanyeol said, still smirking.

"You were taking advantage of me!" I exclaimed. This might gave the others the wrong thought because I heard gasps. "It's not what you're thinking you s," I followed.

"So if you're Chanyeol biased, who's Sandy's?" the baby faced giant asked.

All heads turned to her, including me. I nudged her and looked at her eyes. She's mentally panicking right now, I can sense it. It's up to her if she'll answer it or not. "It's," she muttered. "Minseok oppa," she continued.

"Waaah," Sehun slow clapped. "I think it's because of his abs," he continued.

"Ya," Xiumin exclaimed. "I also have charms you know," he defended. He then looked at Sandy and bowed. "Thank you for picking me. I hope you'd continue to like me," he said to Sandy. I looked at my friend. She's really red.

"Of course I will," she nervously replied. "I hope you'd speak more though," she continued. Xiumin laughed and said, "Believe me, I'm trying to talk a lot," which earned a few chuckles from the members.

 

 

We stayed at their waiting room and chatted with each other until someone knocked. The person opened the door and announced, "EXO, please stand by, we'll start in 20 minutes." He closed the door and left. One by one, we stood up.

"Well, I guess we'll go now," Sandy said. She got close with the boys as easily as I did. That's how approachable the boys are.

I turned to the boys. "Good luck guys, go make EXO-Ls drool, except for us though, we've had too much of all of you," I teased.

"I'll make sure you'll squeal over me," Chanyeol said to me teasingly. "Try me," I replied and smirked.

"That isn't much of a hard work," he also smirked.

"Don't be so full of yourself, giant," I rebutted, while shaking my head.

"We'll see," he said and winked. I just snickered. Sandy and I went towards the door.

"Bye guys, I hope you'll enjoy the show," Suho said.

"We will!" Sandy replied. We both waved at them and left the room. The same guide is waiting for us outside and again led us outside. We were escorted to our section, which is now full of people. The whole arena is packed of EXO-L, as what I expected. A sold out concert.

 

I turned to Sandy just as she turned to me. We both squealed. This is it!!

______________

A/N:

The concert will be on the next chapter!!!

Today's our leader's birthday! I hope I am not too late to greet and post this! :)

 

Happy Birthday to the most special person among the members, our beloved leader, Kim Junmyeon! Thank you for taking care of the members and being a great and hard working leader. I am so proud of your achievements, your projects and what you've reached. I hope you'd achieve all of your goals in life and reach your dreams. Stay healthy as you are now, and don't over work yourself. Stay funny (are you even, though? HAHAHA) and be yourself. I love you Suho!!!