Chapter 1

My Unusual Fangirl Life

"Oh my gooood!!" I squealed as I watched the scene before me. Well, on my computer screen.

"Did he really just--? Ohmygoooood."

I'm currently watching the EXO'luXion in Seoul DVD with English subtitles on YouTube. I've waited for the subtitles for weeks, and I'm glad that there are people who subbed it. I'm really thankful. Oh, the sad life of being an international fan. We only get to see our idols on our computer screens, and only get to see them in a once in a lifetime concert experience. We have to wait for the shows to be subbed, which could take weeks, or worse, not even subbed so we end up watching he show without subs and just cry because we couldn't understand everything, except for their introduction. God I feel like crying.

Anyway, I'm squealing cause Kim freaking Minseok just showed his freaking abs to thousands of people live, and I'm here drooling in front of my computer. He's so fine. Can I make him my husband? I could poke his abs for a day and not get tired of doing it.

I continued watching the entire concert DVD and even sang to all of the songs. Heck, I even jumped around my room during Drop That and Let out the beast. I cried during the Promise VCR and their performance, and more during their ment. Gosh, I really need to get a life. But nah, EXO's my life, and I don't have a problem with that.

 

I've been an EXO-L since Kai's teaser came out. I'm a kpop fan already then, but wasn't really focused on a certain group. When I watched their teaser, I was totally caught. Until the very last teaser, they managed to grab my attention, and that was the start that I liked - no, loved a kpop group. It wasn't easy, since bashers are every where, as well as immature fans. They kept on saying nasty things about EXO's sunbae's, which brought the fandom to the immature level, and even hated EXO, who didn't even said anything bad. Those immature fans should really just grow up and accept reality. I hate how they would ruin other people's reputation just for the sake of their opinion. If they weren't going to say anything good and that could ruin EXO's image, they should just shut it and kept it to themselves. They're ruining the boys' fruit of hard work, and they worked hard to step on to the stage that they dreamed for, not to be hated on, but to be cheered on. Ugh, I'm ranting again.

But overall, I'm truly grateful for being in this fandom. I've been with EXO through their ups and downs. It hurt when they were down to only 9 members, and it hurt me seeing the three boys leave, especially when I'm Luhan biased. I cried, literally. But I've accepted it and continued on living life. I'm still supporting the three with their solo career, them not being in EXO doesn't mean I'll stop being a fan of theirs.

 

"Aimi! Dinner's ready!" I heard my mother shout from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

I rushed downstairs since I couldn't wait to eat. I'm famished. Watching EXO made my throat dry from squealing.

After we say our prayers, I dig in.

"Aimi, slow down. No one's going to take your food," my mom said, eyeing me.

"But mom, my tummy wants more food," I replied after I swallowed my food.

"Well, just don't rush, you might choke."

"Got it," I replied and gave a thumbs up.

 

In the midst of eating, I noticed my parents eyeing each other, exchanging knowing glances, like they were having a conversation through their eyes. What could they be talking-- well, glancing about?

"Mom, Dad, I can see you, you know," I looked at them in curiosity. "Spill," I continued.

"Well, we have some bad and good news for you," my mother started. "Which one do you want to hear first?"

"The bad one," I said, kind of nervous, since I have no idea what they could be talking about.

My parents looked at each other. "Well, Aimi, I regret to inform you that we'll be busy on the following days, maybe for about a month or more," my father said. I sighed.

"And the good one?" I asked.

"We might be busy, but this project of ours will be one that I am sure you will like," my father smiled. "We'll me producing EXO's concert here in Manila." I inhaled.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH OH MY GOD REALLY? OHMYGOOOOOOOD DAD MOM!!!!!" I squealed and went towards my parents to give them both a hug.

"When we heard about it, we immediately accepted the offer and gave as much as we could to win the bid. Thank God we did," my mother said.

"We weren't planning to, but I remembered how you fan girl over these korean men and I remembered their group name, EXO," my father continued.

"Oh my god thank you mom and dad! You're the best!" I smiled so wide I thought my lips would rip. "Can I help with the preparations?" I asked.

"Now dear, we won't allow you with that, but we promise, you will be present, before, during and after the concert." My father winked at me.

"You guys are the best!" I squealed and hugged the both of them tight.

"We know," my mother laughed. "You can't tell it to other people thought, we haven't officially announced it yet."

"Okay!" I replied.

 

 

 

 

I'm ecstatic. I couldn't wait. Oh gosh. I badly wanted to tell the world but I still can't! I'm gonna see them soon!

I thank the heavens for having them as my parents. Aron and Mira Lim, my parents, are the president and vice president of AML Productions Inc., one of the top producers of events, concerts and music festivals in the Philippines. Honestly, I've attended concerts before, which my parents produced, but they aren't really my bias groups. I've seen SHINee, Super Junior, 4Minute, and Big Bang before, yet I wasn't that much of a fan of theirs. But I still enjoyed their concerts since I'm already a kpop fan then. This time, as I am going to see my bias group, I am so excited and I could not wait to see them.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

_________

A/N:

First chapter's up! Not much of a great chap but that's only the beginning! I hope y'all would like it!

Please do vote, comment and subscribe! :)