K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Cafe Periwinkle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

Business today was unusually slow. We had barely had any customers today. Krystal was busy on her phone texting her new friend and I didn't wanna bother her. I hadn't seen Victoria or Sulli much at all today so I was stuck listening to Key and Amber talk about the latest Kpop groups.

I was starting to doze off in my chair when Keys screaming made me jump up "What's wrong?" I was completely in self defense mode ready to fight

"SS501 finally came back!" He started jumping up and down and crying

"I didn't think they would street Kim Hyun Joongs abuse scandal" Amber stared at Key like he was a crazy man

I shook my head at the two "I'm gonna leave you two fangirls alone and go find somewhere to sleep"

They both waved me off without even looking at me. Where could I sleep? Dining area won't work too obvious. Lounge is occupied by Amber and Key. Aha! The back storage room. It's quiet and barely anyone goes on there. I grabbed a pillow off the couch and ambled to the back room.

I used my key to unlock the door and took a brief look of the room as a precaution. Nothing out of the ordinary just dark. I made myself a pallet on the floor out of cardboard and extra towels which took some time. Finally after building, destroying and rebuilding I had a comfortable 'bed'.

I laid down on my pallet and got myself comfortable under the towels. I closed my eyes. They were closed for less than 30 seconds when I heard . My eyes shot open. What was that? I looked around and saw nothing.

"Probably just rats" I thought to myself out loud. I let my eyes close again until I realized something. Rats don't moan.

I threw the 'blankets' off of me and stood up abruptly. I squinted my eyes trying to see something or someone. Not being able to see I the flashlight on my phone. The kept going so I followed the sound. As I was getting closer I could hear them talking

"Shh be quiet we don't wanna anyone to find us" One of them said

The slowly started to decrescendo to almost silence.

I shook my head and grinned. It was probably two teenagers hiding from their parents. I stood there for a moment deciding if I wanted to or not. After thinking of the shock and embarrassment on their face I decided to do it.

I put on my best adult stance and walked directly towards the sound. I had to cover my mouth to hold in my laughter. I remembered when I used to get caught how embarrassed I used to be. Now I was the one doing the embarrassing.

I turned the corner and put the flashlight on their faces "Alright kids it's time to leave...." My voice trailed off as I looked at the faces. It was two girl's. Not just any two girl's. It was Sulli and Victoria practically eating each other's faces off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter