Lemonade

Cafe Periwinkle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

Flashback

I was shocked when I heard my scream echoing throughout the room. I quickly covered my mouth. I took a good look at the two. They were hiding in the closet making out. I started laughing uncontrollably

"What are you laughing about Yul this isn't funny!" Sulli pouted

"She's right, you ruined our y time" Victoria sighed "You're such a er"

I grinned at them "I know. Well I'm assuming that Key and Amber are on there way to investigate and unless you want them to see this" I pointed at them "Hurry up and get dressed"

Within 30 seconds they were both dressed and looking presentable.

"Alright kids let's go" I turned to leave but out the corner of my eye I saw a huge black spider drop onto Victoria. I screamed once again

"Why are you screaming?" Victoria looked around alarmed

I pointed at her shoulder.

"What are you pointing at" Her voice grew quiet as she looked where I was pointing. Her jaw dropped. I heard footsteps around me and felt something hit my head

"Why the hell are you screaming?" Amber asked

I didn't respond I just kept pointing. They slowly looked to where I was pointing.

Amber and Key had the same response "Holy "

End of Flashback

Amber POV 

The spider was almost bigger than my hand. I stared at in disbelief

Victoria started whining "Amber! Get it off me!"

I was frozen in my spot. I don't like spiders either.

"Llamaber go kill the spider" Krystal pushed me towards them

I shook my head and took a step back "That thing is big. No way"

Krystal leaned up to my ear "If you kill it I'll give you a reward"

I looked back at her and she winked. That was all the motivation I needed. I took off my shoe and slowly approached Vic.

Sulli glared at me "Hurry up! If she gets bitten I'm going to hurt you"

I watched the spider as it slowly walked it's way down to Victoria's stomach. Finally I took a deep breath and squished the spider on Victoria's shirt. She had spider guts all over her shirt.

"You stupid llama! I said get off me not put it on me more" She started having a tantrum

"Sorry..." I looked away sheepishly

She took a deep breath in and slowly breathed out "Everyone leave. I need to change. Go do your jobs"

We all agreed and started walking back to the front of the Cafe. On the walk back Krystal stopped me.

She put her hands on my shoulder "You were really brave back there"

I put my hands around her waist "It was nothing"

She raised an eyebrow "I did promise you a reward" She leans into as if to kiss me. I close my eyes and pucker my lips. I feel her lips land on my cheek.

She slips out of my grasp and runs off laughing.

I groaned and drag myself to the dining area and sit on a stool "ing tease" 

I noticed Yuri had this creepy smile on her face whenever she looked at Sulli,  It gave me chills. After sulking I looked around. We had at least 30 impatient customers to serve.

I grabbed a few menus "Battle stations!"

We ran to the nearest customers handing each of them a menu. By the time I finished serving all of my tables, I was exhausted. I sat down on one of our unoccupied stools and took a look around. Once again Krystal was flirting with one of our customers. She was twirling her hair in her fingers and batting her eyes. She must have felt me looking at her she looked directly at me. I rolled my eyes at her. She smirked at me then went back to the customer. I forced my eyes off them and searched for something else to look at.

I did a quick look of the Cafe. I noticed Sulli and Yuri were acting weird. Sulli kept staring at Yuri and blushing. Yuri would just grin at her and keep doing whatever she was doing. I focused on them until a familiar figure with someone trailing behind crossed my eyes. It was Krystal holding hands with some man while dragging him towards the back of the store. I took a few deep breaths and closed my eyes "1,2 don't kill him , 3,4 I won't hurt him, 5,6,7 He better not hurt her, 8, Be calm, 9 I'm calm, 10" I opened my eyes and they were no where to be seen. 

One of the customers I was serving had finished their food and left. Being thankful for something to do, I wiped down the table and got the dishes. Once I was done I stared at my shiny work of art.

"That looks very clean" A voice behind me giggled and wrapped their arms around me. She covered my eyes "Guess who?"

I grinned. I could smell her perfume from a mile away "Hmm is it...Ailee?"

She let me go and pouted "How'd you know?"

"Your perfume. You haven't changed it since high school"

Ailee is one of my oldest friends. We've known each other since middle school. Back then she was the new girl and everyone picked on her. So all through middle school I was really her only friend. Then in high school puberty hit her like a train and she became super model gorgeous. Lucky for me she didn't leave me. Even though her new friends talked about how she hung out with the class dork, she still stuck by me.

"Yeah why would I? It gets me guys" She flipped her hair and gave me y look

I faked puking "Don't do that. I'm not into you like that"

She looked me in my eyes and bit her lip "Are you sure AJ?"

I gave her a funny look "Um yeah I'm sure. Do you wanna eat lunch with me?"

Her smile faltered a bit "Yeah let's do that"

"What do you want?"

"Just my usual. Will you make it for me fresh?"

I fake sighed "I guess"

"Thanks Amber you're the best!" She gave me a huge smile

"naega jeil jal naga, naega jeil jal naga, naega jeil jal naga,  naega jeil jal naga" I sang and danced my way to the kitchen. I started laughing my off once I got inside there.

"You're so weird" Victoria shook her head while making a smoothie and laughed at me

I got these materials to make our lunch and started preparing it "What's up with Sulli and Yul? The giant keeps blushing whenever they lock eyes"

Victoria looked away "Uhhh I don't know. Have you seen Krystal?"

"She's probably making out with a customer in the back" I roll my eyes and put our food on plates

"Aw are you jealous?" She pretended to wipe a tear off her face

"Nope. Why don't you go drag her out like you did me?"

She shrugs "I don't feel like it. By the way I'm hosting a party. I'll text you all the time, date and place. You have to bring a date."

I sigh "Do I have to?"

"Yes I'm making an announcement"

"Fine. I'll be waiting" I grabbed our plates and went to walk out. As I was about to open the door Krystal walked in with smeared makeup and frizzy hair.

"Hey guys" She waved at us

I walked past her without saying anything. My whole mood was ruined. First with Krystal now I have to find a date. It's not that I can't get a girl because I can. It's just I don't want any strings attached. I carried our plates to our booth with a grim face.

"What's wrong?" Ailee asked poking my cheek

"Vic is hosting a party and I don't have a date" I sighed and laid my head on her shoulder

She gave me an incredulous "You not having a date? You're joking right?"

I shook my head and kept pouting

She kissed my forehead "Aw poor baby. Don't pout you'll get wrinkles. Just take a random girl. Not a big deal"

I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it out. I had a text from Victoria. Ailee leaned over my shoulder and read it out loud

From: Victoria
Forwarded to: Amber, Sulli, Yuri, Key and Krystal

I'll be hosting a party at Club Neon tomorrow Saturday night at 8pm. Bring a date and friends. Mandatory to come

"Just take a friend and say they're your date. Friends know they're aren't any strings" She shrugged her shoulders once again

That gave me an Idea "Uhh...Will you go with me?"

She raised an eyebrow at me and went to respond

"You can bring someone with you if you want! I don't want it to be awkward. Not saying it'd be awkward to go with you because it wouldn't but maybe it'll be awkward for you since I'm a girl" I was gonna keep going but she put her finger to my lips

"Shut up Amber. Since you seem so uncomfortable with it I'll bring another friend. Happy?" She smiled at me

I blushed "Um yeah"

She looked at her watch it read 3:15pm "Now shut up so I can eat. I have to leave really soon"

I acted as if I was zipping my mouth and started eating my food.

Krystal's POV

"What do you mean bring a date?" I showed Vic the message

"Exactly what it says. Bring a date" Victoria started filling out some papers

"Who are you bringing?" I gave her a suggestive look and raised my eyebrows at her

Her cheeks gained a red tint to them "You'll see. Go do your job"

I saluted her " Yes ma'am!" I turn and march out. Who am I supposed to take with me? Maybe Taetae. I pull out my phone and text Tae

To Taetae:

Are you busy tomorrow night?

I press the send button. A few seconds later she responds

From Taetae:

Why? Are you asking me out on a date? ;) 

I feel like slamming my head into a wall. Of course she'd think that.

To Taetae:

Yeah. I put out on the first date too.

I press send and quickly start typing another message

To Taetae:

Just kidding :P My boss is hosting a party tomorrow night. I was hoping you'd go with me as FRIENDS. You can bring someone too.

I press send. I start laughing as I imagine her facial expression when she reads those messages.

From Taetae:

Who said I wanted to sleep with you? Yeah sure I'll go :) What time?

To Taetae:

So you're saying you don't want to? Gee thanks :/ I was hoping we could have some fun. 8pm at Club Neon

From Taetae:

Wait! I'm not saying I don't want to. But I'm not saying I do. I'll be there^^

To Taetae:

I'm just messing with you. Bye babe 

I put my phone away, grabbed menus, and went to dining area. I almost dropped my menus when I saw Amber hugging some girl. Amber waved her off while obviously staring at her .

"Such a ert" I shake my head and look for a table to service. We didn't have many customers and it was almost closing time. I started putting up chairs and turning off machines to keep my mind off Amber. 

Taeyeon's POV 

Krystal asked me out. Maybe this is a dream. I slapped myself and checked my phone. It's still there. I slapped myself again. Why did I tell her I didn't want to sleep with her. She probably thinks I think she's ugly now.

I slam my head on wall "k"

"Dr. Kim are you okay?" A voice said in a concerned tone

I looked around me and noticed I had a patient. I immediately put my phone away and apologized "Yes I'm fine. Sorry about that. You're baby is well and healthy. You just need to eat a bit more and keep taking your medicine" I give her a smile

"Thank you Dr. Kim. I hope you have a good day" The pregnant woman hobbled out of the room

You're probably thinking "What the hell is she doing with a pregnant lady?" Well I'm an Ob/Gyn. I work for a top notch company that specializes in searching for a way for same couples to have children without a donor or a surrogate.

  I looked at my schedule and it said that was my last patient. I packed up my materials and left for home. The drive home isn't all that long. Maybe 15 minutes with bad traffic. But it felt like forever since my mind was preoccupied. Who could I bring? I've slept with most of my friends and I don't wanna show Krystal that side of me. Yet. Nic definitely wouldn't let Hyo go. Sunny is probably busy. Yoona still hasn't forgiven me. Aha! HyunA will want to go. She was there for me a lot when I found out about my ex cheating on me. 
  Back when I was studying in America I met a girl. Her name was Tiffany and I swear she was one of the most beautiful people I had ever met. I used to the inside and out, but now I know a pretty face hides a dark interior. We shared just about everything. We had been dating for a few months when I got home from school early. I ended up walking in on her and some guy doing the nasty. Within a week I was on my way back To Korea in a plane. I haven't seen the since. I probably should've let her explain, but what can I say? I was heartbroken. Plus there's no explaining. She didn't trip and fall onto his youknowwhat.

Once I got inside my condo I called HyunA "Siri call HyunA" I was too lazy to press the buttons. It rang and rang. I was about to hang up when I heard a voice

"Hey Tae. What's up?"

"Wanna go to a club tomorrow night?" I held my breath waiting for her answer

She paused for a few seconds "Look Tae you're a great friend and all but I'm just not into you like that. Maybe you should ask someone else"

I slammed my head onto the bed. Of course she'd think that. I stayed like that until I heard her voice again

"Hello?"

I picked up the phone again "I didn't mean like that. I can have any girl I want but you're not one of them I want" I shivered "I mean as friends. I got invited and I didn't want it to be awkward"

"Ohhhh that makes since. I'll go. Where is it and what time?" She laughed

"8pm at Club Neon" I sighed in relief

"I'll be there. Bye Tae"

I threw my phone aside and laid on my bed shaking with anticipation. Tomorrow is going to be a fun night.

Krystal POV

  I hate my job. I only work here since my parents cut off my access to our money. It's not so much I hate the job, It has it's perks. But sometimes they can be s. Such as right now. For some reason everyone left me to clean up and close shop. Shouldn't Victoria, Key, or even Amber be doing this? I'm an attractive 21 year old girl all alone in a shop at 4pm. I could be . If I was a , I'd me. After putting the extra cups away and drinking a glass of water, I took a look around. I still had at least 8 more tables to wash before I could leave. I grabbed a sponge and went to work on the tables.

After a good 30 minutes of scrubbing I was finally done! I grabbed all my cleaning supplies and put them under sink. I grabbed my jacket, purse and keys. I turned off all the lights, walked out and locked the door. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. It read 4:45pm. ! I missed the bus. The next bus isn't till 7. I no longer have a car since I moved away from my family. I looked up and saw the sun was already setting. The walk home is at least an hour long. If I walked home I'd get caught by the dark. I could see myself getting cornered by a bunch of creepy old men and them trying to take advantage of me. Walking home is out of the question. Looks like i'll have to have someone pick me up.
I unlocked the store and sat down in one of the booths. I scrolled down the my contacts. No, no, definitely not, delete, no, Yes! Llamaber will save me. I tapped her name and started typing up a text
"Amber will you come get me? I'll give you gas money" I press send and wait for a reply. 30 second go by. No response. A minute goes by. No response. 5 minutes go by... Still no response. I sigh. Jess is in town on business but I'm sure she doesn't wanna hear from me. Looks like I'll have wait for the bus. I set an alarm on my phone for 6:45pm and rest my head on the table and close my eyes. "I'll just nap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter