ber

Cafe Periwinkle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

The ride home with Amber was fun. We played the "who could flirt the most" game. It was quite fun.

"Do you think I'm cute?" She looked at me innocently

"Nope" I shrugged. I wasn't lying. I think she's y as hell

She pouted but I could see a slight grin forming "That's weird. Someone told me I looked cute deprived"

I raised an eyebrow at her. She wants to play that game? Okay fine with me. I laid my hand on her thigh. She immediately stiffened. I grinned "I don't who would ever find a llama cute"

Amber looked at me and smirked "A lot of people ahh" I cut her off by moving my hand up her thigh.

I shot her an innocent look "What's wrong?"

She rolled her eyes at me "Your hand"

I gave her an apologetic look "Oh sorry. My hand needed somewhere to rest. Do you mind?" I give her upper thigh a slight squeeze

Amber squeezed her legs together and gave me a polite smile as she pulled up to my apartment "Can I use your bathroom?"

I nodded while taking my hand off her leg "Let's go". As I went to open my door she slapped my hands away "Ouch! what'd I do?" I rubbed the area where she slapped me

"I'll open the door for you" She ran over to my side and opened my door "Voila"

I rolled my eyes at her playfully "Follow me llama" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my door

"Why are you dragging me do you have something planned?" She raised her in a suggestive manner

I ignored her and unlocked my door "The bathroom is on the right. Lock the door when you leave" She nodded and I went straight to my room. 
  I looked through my dresser drawers until I found a comfortable pair of pajamas. I pulled off my top and bottoms and looked in the mirror. My abs were still looking decent. I need to start going to gym more. I flexed a bit until I saw a familiar face in the mirror.

"You still work out? That's a shock" Amber laughed while pointing at my abs.

I blushed and attempted to cover myself "Get out I'm changing"

She rolled her eyes at me "I've seen you like this plenty of times when we were younger. Not that big of a deal" She laid on my bed and the TV.

I stood their awkwardly for what felt like hours watching her lay on MY bed and watch MY TV. She kept watching TV ignoring me. Without even looking at me she finally said something "If you're trying to seduce me it's not working"

Amber patted the area next to her on the bed "Come watch this movie with me"

I pulled my pajama bottoms's on and laid next to her "Okay".

A little through the movie Amber started laughing randomly. I scooted away from her "Are you okay?"

She nodded but kept laughing "Do you remember when Victoria sent us shopping on Black Friday?"

I blushed and started laughing with her "Don't bring that up!"

Amber started laughing louder "You got banned from a store!"

Flashback

"Give me that damn meat lady!" Krystal was currently engaging in a tug of war with an old lady over a package of beef

"Please just give her the meat" Amber tried pleading with the old woman trying to stifle her laugh

"Let go! I need this more than you!" The old lady gave the meat a hard tug

Krystal put on a wicked grin "Okay" Krystal let go of the meat package as the older woman pulled. The old lady flew backwards into a shelf dropping the meat in the process and landing with a loud boom. Krystal ran over to the lady, grabbed the meat and ran "Next item!"

Amber was dumbfounded and slightly afraid. That was extreme. She cleared her voice "Um Krys that was an old lady"

Krystal rolled her eyes and slapped Amber's head "Get your head in the game!" Krystal smiled innocently at her scared friend "Next item"

Amber looked at the list on her phone "High chair"

Krystal immediately charged towards the high chairs. Amber had to run fullspeed just to keep up.

"Slow down Krys!" Amber tried to shout. She felt as if her lungs were going to die.

"No! Do you know how many women- Move!" Krystal shoved a woman out the way before she could grab the last high chair. Krystal grabbed the high chair and walked away with it grinning like a champ.

"How rude!" The random lady huffed at Krystal

Krystal ignored the lady and handed the chair to Amber "See what I mean? You gotta be a little aggressive sometimes. Next item?"

Amber stood there wide eyed and started laughing "Whatever Krys" 
Amber and Krystal went throughout the store grabbing what they needed and whatever they wanted while using Krystal as the muscle. Finally at the end of the shopping trip with probably at least 50 people injured due to Krys they were done shopping. As they were walking out a security guard walked up to Krystal and tapped her shoulder. Amber prepared herself to hear the guard attempt to flirt with the girl.

"Ma'am?" He asked quietly

Krysta turned towards him and gave him a glare "Yes.." She looked at his name tag "Siwon?"

He took few steps back before talking "Due to your actions my manager is asking you not to come back to this store"

Amber's mouth dropped and was going to say something until Krystal cut her off.

Krystal raised her eyebrow at the intimidated guard "Can you do me a favor wannabe cop? Can you tell your manager to kiss my ?" Krystal turned away from the stunned guard and walked away from him with Amber trailing behind her laughing loudly.
End of flashback

Amber and I sat there reminiscing on fun times until I heard Ambers breathing slow down. I looked over at Amber. Her eyes were closed tightly and was pressed into a firm line. Her breath started to speed up "No...Krys don't leave me". She writhed around in her sleep.
  I felt my heart break. She must be having a nightmare about our breakup. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder. Her breathing started to slow down and her body began to relax. I looked at the time it was almost 10pm. I'll let her sleep for awhile longer. I laid there listening to her breathe until I felt myself beginning to want to rest. I'll just let myself sleep for a few minutes then I'll wake her up. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off into the world of sleep.

Yuri POV

I groaned as I felt the sun hit my eyes. I turned and laid on my side attempting to get rid of the sun. It didn't work. I groaned once again and made my way to the kitchen. I sat on the counter thinking about what to have for breakfast. I don't have any rich people food if that's what Jessica wants. Cereal? No too basic. Salad? Too healthy. Pancakes? Yes! Americans like pancakes, I think. I my stove and made a stack of pancakes. After setting out her plate I went to my room to wake her up. I laughed at the sight. She was sprawled out completely covering my bed.

"Jessica" I called her name

"..." No response

"Jessica" I tried calling her a little louder

"..." Still no response

"Jessica!" I halfheartedly shouted at her

"..." Still no response but she rolled over

"Jessica!" I shouted her name but the sound was cut off by a pillow hitting my face

"Shut up! Go away" She rolled over and buried her face in another pillow

I sighed and walked over to her "Wake up Jessica"

"No" She gave me the finger and tried to go back to sleep

"You're so stubborn" I shook my head at her and leaned down to pick her up

She immediately woke completely up and glared at me "Don't touch me"

I grinned at the annoyed girl. I've completed my mission "I made breakfast"

Her glare weakened slightly "Okay get out"

I pretended to be hurt "Are you putting me out of my own room? Fine I'll be waiting in the Kitchen" I left my room quickly before I got another pillow thrown at me.

Jessica POV

What is wrong with this girl! I need my sleep. I stood up and walked over to her mirror. I looked the same as I did yesterday. Smeared makeup and destroyed hair . At least my clothes are on still. That means she hasn't took any pictures. Am I really going to let Yuri see me like this? "The Jessica Jung caught looking as if she went through a washing machine. Read here!" Perfect headline.

"Jessica hurry up your food is going to get cold!" Yuri shouted from the kitchen

  I instantly felt bad. This girl took a random stranger into her house without a second thought and even made me breakfast. I shouldn't have these thoughts about her. She's obviously trust worthy. I ran my fingers through my hair a few times attempting to straighten it before heading out. I walked out to the counter and looked at my plate. My mouth dropped. It held 6 pancakes, probably a whole package of bacon, at least a carton of eggs and next to it a gallon of orange juice.

"I fixed a little bit of everything. I didn't know what you liked or how much you ate" Yuri scratched her head awkwardly "So just in case you ate very little or ate a lot you have enough" Yuri gave me a dorky smile with a thumbs up

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her "A little bit?"

She shrugged her shoulders playfully "Well it depends on your definition on a little"

I laughed and looked around. There wasn't a second plate "Wheres your plate?"

"I'm not hungry" Yuri shrugged again

I shook my head "Nonsense come eat" I held out my fork to her

"No really you eat. I'm not hungry" Yuri gave me a polite smile

I shot her a glare I knew would make her cower "Eat. Now"

Her smile disappeared "Okay just let me grab a fork" She pulled out a drawer and grabbed a fork then sat down in front of me. She just sat there looking at my plate "Are you sure?"

I used my fork to scoop up some eggs and pressed it to "Yes. Now eat damn it. I can't eat this all anyways"

I decided to ask her a question "So what are you going to wear to the party?"

She shrugged once again "Probably a hoodie and sweats"

"What's with you and shrugging? No you can't wear that if you're gonna be next to me" I shook my finger at her and ate a piece of bacon

"I dunno" She shrugged again "Why not?"

I'm starting to get annoyed with this girl and her shrugging. I pointed my fork at her "Shrug again and I'll stab you" Her eyes went wide and she stopped chewing "Now. Once we're done eating we're gonna go to your closet and look for club material"

"Okay..." She took another bite of our eggs

"What are your friends like?" I asked as I was cutting a pancake

"Amber and Krys are pretty cool. They argue a lot though" She sighed and shook her head "They just need to get together already. Key is a major fashionista so he's a huge fan of you. Victoria and Sulli are cool too. Victoria is just bossy and Sulli is innocent" Yuri had a huge smile on her face while talking about her friends.

I was content listening to her until she brought up the Key guy "He's not going to try anything right? No groping?"

She looked at me as if I was stupid and started laughing "God no! Key is gay"

I blew out the breath I didn't know I was holding "Thank god"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter