A new friend

Cafe Periwinkle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

  Before we get started let me introduce myself. I'm Amber J Liu. I'm 23 and I work at Cafe Periwinkle. Weird name I know but it's my boss Victoria's favorite color. I'm known to be a bit of a as my friends put it. I prefer promiscuous though. I work with lots of beautiful women and sometimes I can't help myself. I'm working on not being so promiscuous. I'm surrounded by beautiful girls, but the one that really catches my eye is Krystal Jung. Though she may be icy at first once she's warmed up to you you'll be smitten. But until I get my right I have no chance with the with the Ice Princess. Now back to my story.

"That'll be $15 is there anything else ma'am?" I ask smiling at the customer. She has been obviously flirting the entire time.

"You can call be Boa. Yes can you show me where the bathroom is?" She says with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

I swear she was undressing me with her eyes. I held my hand out to her smirking "Sure Boa"
She took my hand and I pulled her to the back room and shut the door. I pushed her against the door and kissed her.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked moving my lips down her neck.

"Mmm yes." She moaned sliding her hands up my shirt.

It seemed like within seconds she was pressed up against the wall begging for me to push my finger into her.
I leaned in on her and whispered "Do you want it baby?"

She nodded her head softly

"What'd you say I can't hear you?" I teased pulling my finger away from her hole. She grabbed my hand and pushed it back towards her

"Amber please! me!" She whined and wiggled her hips

"Okay babe" I pushed the tips of my fingers into her when the door of the closest flew open
I turned around and saw an angry Victoria standing there shaking her head. She grabbed my ear and pulled me out the closet "Ouch stop it! I'm sorry!!"

She slapped my head "You claim to wanna be with Krystal but your in the closet with another girl! Do you know how worried we were!" She slapped my head again still dragging me "Stop being a ! Now get your out there and do your job! If I catch you again I will suspend you" She shouted in front of the customers pushing me away.

I rubbed the side of my head. With everyone's eyes on me including Krystals, I walked to the Employee room "Well ..."

Krystal POV 

I sighed as I saw Amber getting scolded by Victoria again. This is the 1000th time she's gotten scolded in the last month. 
"What happened there?" The customer I was serving asked

I put on my best smile and shrugged my shoulders "Nothing. What would you like to eat?"

The young lady put on a sad smile and patted the seat across from her "Sit"

"Um.." I stood there for a moment thinking on what I should do until I felt myself being pulled down till I was sitting next to her.

"I would've believed you if your beautiful smile had reached your eyes" The mysterious lady said chuckling.

"Its nothing I can't handle" I declared looking away to hide my red face.

"You like that girl don't you" She said gently turning my face back to her

I nodded "It's just...She can't keep her hands to herself!"

She laughed softly "Yeah some people are like that" She looked off for awhile as if she was remembering something or someone.

I looked at her face closely. She was so pretty. Forget that she's beautiful. I sat there looking at her until a voice invaded my thoughts

"Am I that good looking?"

I shook my head quickly trying to hide my spreading blush once again "No...Uh.. it's just um. Wait! I'm not saying your not. Because your definitely are. But that wasnt why I was staring!" I stuttered trying to come up with an excuse

"It's okay." She laughed an at my reaction and held her hand out and winked "Taeyeon Kim"

"Krystal Jung" I smiled back and shook her hand

"So Krystal Jung, tell me about yourself?"

"There's really not much to tell" I shrugged my shoulders

"Of course there is!" She slapped the table "Everyone has a story to tell"

"Please?" She pouted at me 

"Fine" I started to tell her my life story

Ambers POV

"Victoria looked more upset than usual" Yuri whispered leaning over to me while wiping down a table

I nodded "Yeah I think she's really upset this time"

"Maybe you should keep your personal life and work separate" Yuri started washing a plate

"She came onto me!" I tried to defend myself

Yuri stopped and glared at me"Listen Amber, you can take my advice with a grain of salt or actually listen. Work is not the place to get laid. Victoria is only putting up with this because you're cute in her opinion"  

"You don't think I'm cute?"

"No you're gro-" Yuri stopped midsentence

I stared at her for a few seconds, snapping my fingers in her face "Earth to Yuri are you there?"

"..." Still no response

"Yuri!" I shouted in her ear

"Look!" She slapped my head and pointed. I looked where she was pointing. There were two beautiful red heads sitting at a table together. One blatantly flirting with the other.
"I want the baby faced one"

"How do you know she's baby faced if you cant see her face?" I questioned trying to understand her logic.

"I feel it in my gut. Now come help me!" She stood up and strutted over towards them with me right behind her. 

I stopped at their table and gave them my charming smile. Only one was looking at me and she showed no interest "What can I get you two beautiful ladies? My number?"

"Excuse my shorthaired friend. I'm Yuri and I'll be taking your order" Yuri said pushing me out the way while grinning at the girl like an old ert.

"No she won't. I will be." I pushed her back.

"You at helping me get girls!" Yuri shouted at me

"You at getting girls! Look the other red head is still ignoring you." I yelled pointing at the girl.

"No she was ignoring you" Yuri grumbled.

Suddenly the mysterious red head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter