The B Word

How i met your mother

WHAT?~ THIS STORY GOT UPDATED?!!!

So hey guys it's author #2, Ice~ like my sister is busy and I'm not so I decided I would write the chapter this time so I hope you guys like it.

I hope you guys like the chapter.


Junmyeon smiled as he saw the grade on his English quiz, he finally got a good grade in the class he hated the most and he had only one person to thank: Kris, his boyfriend if you could call him that, they hadn’t given each other titles yet but boyfriend had a nice ring to it for Junmyeon.

He wanted to tell Kris about his grade, so he walked to the gym where Kris would be in basketball practice since there was an important match coming up so they couldn’t have any tutoring this week.

He made his way to the gym where he could hear the loud sounds of shoes scraping against the floor, a ball being bounced and teenage boys yelling at each other. He entered the gym where he got there right in time to see Kris scoring a three-pointer, he sat down on one of the seats of the bleachers to watch the last minute of the mock practice match. Kris’ team winning by 15 points.

“Practice is over for today, rest for tomorrow. Practice is going to be even harder!” The school’s basketball coach proclaimed receiving groans and whines. Kris was one of the ones that whined but the look of displeasure on his face was erased once he noticed that Junmyeon was there. He made his way to Junmyeon with a smirk before tripping on his shoelaces that somehow had untied themselves, losing his serious charm.

“Such a walking hazard to yourself.” Junmyeon chortled as Kris got close enough to hear him.

“Admit it, you like this walking hazard.” Kris smiled.  “I knew that my charms would extend for you to want to watch my practice.”

“I came here because I want to show you something.” Junmyeon grabbed his English quiz and showed it to Kris to read the grade and gave him a gummy smile.

“I knew it! I’m such a good teacher.” Kris boasted with a dorky smile.

“Yeah, yeah. You’re the best teacher ever.” Junmyeon played along before saying honestly. “Thanks, you’ve been a great teacher.”

“Junmyeon, what are you doing here?” One of Junmyeon’s close friends, Siwon asked as he got close to where Kris and Junmyeon were. “I thought you hated the gym.”

“Oh well….” Junmyeon tried to reply. Most of the basketball team had went the locker room but a few had stayed behind to practice but were soon distracted by the fact that their cold captain was talking to the school president.

Junmyeon wanted to hit himself in the face for not remembering that he had friends in the basketball team.

“Guys, this is my boyfriend Junmyeon.” Kris said with a smile. Junmyeon’s jaw had dropped but also some of the players’ jaws had dropped too.

Junmyeon felt a warm sensation spread through his chest when he heard those words come out of Kris’ mouth. “My boyfriend Junmyeon.” He knew he had a dorky smile on his face.

“No way.” Minho, Yongguk and some other players had said while staring at the unlikely couple.

“I’ll go get changed. Wait here and we’ll go out to celebrate.” Yifan said towards Junmyeon with a sweet smile who simply nodded before looking over at the players. “What are you looking at? Get your asses in the showers.”

Junmyeon never saw Siwon, Changmin and Minho run that fast in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin swore that if one more person –no matter if it was a man or a woman -started flirting with him, he was going to snap.

He was at a café waiting for Namjoon to come so they could go out on their date but since he got there, like every 5 minutes someone came to try to make some conversation with him to flirt with him but he was getting tired of it and he was really hoping that Namjoon got there faster.

“Hey beautiful.” A man came up to Jin with a flirty smile as he sat down in front of Jin without an invitation. “I’m Sandeul.”

“Please leave. I’m waiting for someone.” Jin said coldly. He was tired of being nice to other people.

“Who?” Sandeul asked.

“My boyfriend.” Jin replied boldly hoping that it would scare him away.

“Then he’s a terrible guy for making someone as beautiful as you wait for so long.” Sandeul replied. If anything the words Jin had just said did not deter him at all but instead motivate him.

“No, my boyfriend is the sweetest guy in the entire world so please leave.” Jin said sternly.

“Nope.” Sandeul said with any annoying smile.

Jin noticed that Namjoon was walking into the café and got up to give him a kiss on the cheek, relishing in Sandeul’s confused face. “Sweetie, I missed you.”

“Seriously, you’re dating this potato?” Sandeul asked in disbelief gesturing towards Namjoon.

“Yes, this potato is my boyfriend. So please walk away.” Jin shooed him with his hand. Sandeul walked away grumbling.

Namjoon was in another space/realm, he heard Jin say the magical words but he soon came back to reality.

“Was that guy bothering you?” Namjoon asked worried.

“Yeah but it’s okay because you’re here now.” Jin said with a smile.

“I’m sorry I took so long. I was preparing the things for our date so it could be perfect.” Namjoon explained.

“You’re already perfect enough, my boyfriend Namjoonie.” Jin cooed while placing a kiss on Namjoon’s cheek. Namjoon spent the entire time span of their date blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Is it me or Hakyeon is getting more psychotic?” Sunggyu asked Taekwoon who simply shrugged. He wore a tiny smile on his face as he remembered the shorter male and his sweet antics.

“Dude, I’m serious. Why are you smiling?” Sunggyu asked worried.

“Nothing, I’m not smiling. Let’s go to class.” Taekwoon took the lead and led the both of them to class.

During class everything was normal until they left the classroom when Sunggyu could feel Hakyeon glaring at them again.

“WALK FAST, WALK FAST, WALK FAST!” Sunggyu whispered/shouted as he dragged Taekwoon by the sleeve of his shirt. And that’s how most of the day passed, Hakyeon stalking the both of them every time they got out of class.

“Hakyeon has lost it, he’s gone into full yandere mode.” Sunggyu said exasperated during lunchtime, lightly irritating Taekwoon.

“He’s my boyfriend, please refrain yourself from saying things like that.” Taekwoon said softly as he brought his lunch to his mouth.

“WHAT?!” Sunggyu yelled/asked, in the right time in which Hakyeon and Woohyun had arrived, Hakyeon having a death grip over Woohyun’s wrist.

“What’s wrong?” Woohyun asked worried.

“YOU VIXEN!” Sunggyu pointed at Hakyeon who scoffed.

“What did I do?”

“YOU BRAINWASHED TAEKWOON! HE THINKS THAT YOU’RE HIS BOYFRIEND!” After hearing these words, Hakyeon’s face lit up like a Christmas tree and he instantly hugged Taekwoon practically smothering him.

“You’ve acknowledged it!” Hakyeon cooed while hugging Taekwoon even tighter, reminding Woohyun of a Boa Constrictor. “You said the b word!”

Since that day, Woohyun and Sunggyu decided to leave them alone on lunchtimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung liked the moments in which Jaebum and he went out on dates, they were getting more and more frequent since they started dating which was something that made him very happy.

They were walking in one of the malls that the Park family enjoyed even though Jaebum didn’t have the economic resources for shopping at the mall. Most of the times they went window shopping, Jinyoung pointing out the things that Jaebum would look great with.

However Jinyoung did not expect to meet up with his siblings at the mall when Jaebum and he were getting out of a photo stall.

“OPPA!” He heard two way too familiar voices yell, and he tried to deny reality and told Jaebum to keep moving but was soon tackled by his own sisters.

Jihyo and Jimin were smiling after they managed to tackle their older brother. Jinyoung looking at Jaebum who looked worried for Jinyoung but chose against asking the girls because he was scared he’d get tackled too.

“Oppa, didn’t you hear us calling you?” “Why did you ignore us, oppa? Are you embarrassed of us, oppa?” Jihyo and Jimin started asking simultaneously, making it hard for Jinyoung to know who asked which question.

“Get off of him, you two.” Yeeun’s strong voice said making the two get off of him. It reminded Jinyoung of a master calling back his dogs.

“What are you guys doing here?” Jinyoung asked as he got back on his feet.

“Shopping.” Jaehyung replied while gesturing to all the bags that they had around them. “What are you doing here?”

“Well….” Jinyoung started to make up an excuse. “Shopping.”

“We asked you last night if you wanted to come shopping with but you said no because you had something important to do.” Jihyo mentioned while mimicking Jinyoung’ voice.

“Isn’t that bedroom eyes?” Jaehyung pointed at Jaebum who blushed at the nickname. “You’re on a date with bedroom eyes?”

“Bedroom eyes looks cute, unnie.” Jimin mentioned to Yeeun who just wanted to go home and Skype her boyfriend Jinwoon.

“Listen up bedroom eyes, as one of Jinyoung’s many, many siblings I have complete authority to ask you this question.” Jaehyung stepped up to look at Jaebum. “What are your intentions with my younger brother? Are you just planning to him up?”

Jimin and Jihyo gasped in horror while Yeeun facepalmed and Jinyoung was asking himself internally what did he do to deserve that. Jaebum’s face was red and he was shaking his head in denial.

“No, Jinyoung is my boyfriend and I hope that we’ll be able to be a couple for a very long time.” Jaebum said after regaining his confidence and looking towards Jinyoung with a loving smile. “Or even more.”

“Aw~” The Park sisters cooed while Jinyoung started blushing like a school girl after hearing the b word.

“Fine, you’re good to go. That was very smooth, man.” Jaehyung said before turning over to Jinyoung. “He’s good, now show him to dad.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanbin felt his right eye twitch more in less than 2 minutes than it had ever done in its entire time of existing seeing a sight that horrified him and of course made him mad.

There was some “thirsty hoe” all over Bobby and the idiot didn’t do anything, he just stood there with his stupid and cute bunny smile.

“Of course he wouldn’t do anything. It’s Bobby, he thinks that dogs are immortal.” Hanbin huffed as every nerve in his body told him to go and push the girl away from Bobby.

Even though Bobby and he hadn’t established their relationship well but Hanbin knew that they were boyfriends. He just knew, he didn’t need to tell Bobby because Bobby was supposed to know already.

“To go take my man or to stay here watching some hoes try to take him from me.” Hanbin thought. “That is the question.”

“Screw it, I’m going to go get my man.” Hanbin proclaimed as he got up from where he was sitting to go over to Bobby and the hoe. “But what’s my game plan? How can I divert Bobby’s attention from that hoe?”

Hanbin thought thoroughly as he walked slowly towards Bobby. Remembering something that Bobby had asked him for a week ago.

“Come on Binnie~ Please do it for me.” Bobby pleaded.

“I’m never going to do aegyo, its dishonorable for a rapper to do such thing.” Hanbin replied huffing ignoring Bobby’s whines saying that he would be the happiest guy on Earth if Hanbin did aegyo for him.

“I must do this for my man. I’m not murdering rap.” Hanbin repeated to himself as he got closer to Bobby who thankfully had his back facing him. He it up and threw himself on Bobby.

“Hyung~ Why are you late? I was waiting for you at the table.” Hanbin pouted a little while speaking in a sort of cute voice and Bobby was hooked.

“Ah sorry Binnie. I was talking to- “ Bobby tried explaining himself but was interrupted by Hanbin and his cute but deadly voice and a creepy smile.

“Is whoever she is more important than your boyfriend?” The b word was the final nail to his grave, Bobby shook his head in denial. “Then let’s go~”

Bobby was in Heaven, apparently the b word makes everyone very happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungcheol was tired, Jeonghan had decided that today was a perfect day for shopping and dragged Seungcheol with him for this reason. Seungcheol didn’t mind because he got to spend time with his angel.

Jeonghan stopped in his steps almost making Seungcheol crash into him.

“What happened?” Seungcheol asked worried.

“I’m hungry.” Jeonghan replied bashfully.

“Then let’s go eat~” Seungcheol said relieved as he dragged Jeonghan to a Ramyun shop, glad that they had the chance to eat. Both of them ordering the largest order of Ramyun available while resting their feet and talking about what they saw. Soon the food arrived and they started eating, once they were done eating the ahjumma in charge of the shop dropped off the check at their table. Jeonghan started looking in his pockets for money but soon paled when he counted the amount of money than they had.

“Seungcheol, I don’t want to alert you but we barely have any money to pay for this food.” Jeonghan said with a worried face.

“What do we do?” Seungcheol asked worried.

“Let’s make a run for it.” Jeonghan said before looking at the counter and hissing. “Damnit, she noticed that we’re worried.”

“I’m too young to go jail.” Seungcheol whispered/whined exasperated.

“I’m too beautiful to go to jail!” Jeonghan almost cried before noticing that Seungcheol looked like he was going to cry. “Don’t worry, I’ll think of something.”

“Is something wrong?” The ahjumma came up to their table and Jeonghan bursted out crying. “Why are you crying?”

“We’re so sorry ahjumma. My boyfriend and I were kicked out of home recently and this is the first time we had a decent meal, we thought that we were going to able to cover for the expenses.” Jeonghan started rambling while looking at the ahjumma with teary eyes who felt bad for the young couple.

“Why did they kick you out sweetie?” The ahjumma asked sweetly.

“Because of the baby!” Jeonghan wailed. “We spent our money on buying nice things for our baby but we came here to eat without any money.”

“Oh sweetie.” The ahjumma cooed.

“PLEASE DON’T SEND US TO JAIL!” Seungcheol bowed down to the ahjumma. “I’ll do anything!”

“Why don’t you help me with the dishes? It’ll be okay.” Seungcheol nodded and grabbed the plates to take them to the kitchen. “I’ll help you until you two can get back on your feet.”

It was needless to say that Seungcheol and Jeonghan didn’t tell the ahjumma that they were okay but they would figure it out. Seungcheol didn’t even notice that Jeonghan called him his boyfriend.


I regret nothing.

If you guys have any questions please write the in your comments and I'll gladly answer.

Please suscribe, comment and upvote. I sincerely hope you guys liked the chapter. I was cracking up the whole time when I was writing.

Have a nice day, night, afternoon, nap or sleep.

-From Ice