How we met

How i met your mother

Thanks for subscribing i never expected to get so many subs so fast i love you guys ♡ 


 

“Ok everyone we’re going to do a four-way conversation. It has to be just in Japanese. Get together in groups.” The Japanese professor said.

Sunggyu sighed and saw that almost everyone were in team except Leo and him and the stalkers. “Damn it we’re stuck with our stalkers.” Sunggyu mumbled towards Taekwoon.

“I don’t think they’re stalking us.” Taekwoon said.

“You’re stupid and blind. They even transferred to our Japanese class, that’s just creepy.” Sunggyu went on. “Besides look at how weird that tan guy look at us.” Taekwoon just rolled his eyes.

“I can’t believe you actually did that.” Woohyun sighed while drinking his coffee.

“Whatever do you mean?” Hakyeon asked pretending to be innocent.

“So you’re gonna act like you didn’t spread rumors about those guys just so no one else would team up with them. Hakyeon have you considered getting professional help?”

“I don’t need professional help.” They both continued arguing while walking over to the hamster faced individuals. “Hi looks like we’re the last ones left. Let’s work together. Im Cha Hakyeon and this is Nam Woohyun.” Hakyeon presented himself.

“It’s not like we have a choice.” Sunggyu mumbled quietly. “Im Sunggyu and this is Jung Taekwoon. You guys just started right, please keep up.”

After five minutes on actually working on the project.

“Don’t worry. We’re really good at Japanese.” Hakyeon reassured.

“So do you have a girlfriend?” Hakyeon asked Taekwoon out of nowhere and Woohyun just face palmed.

“That was random.” Sunggyu said. “No I don’t.” Taekwoon answered.

“How is that possible? You’re so good-looking.” Woohyun and Sunggyu just gave Hakyeon awkward stares. “

Ok why don’t we get lunch after this? Let’s get beef my treat.” Hakyeon said.

“Yes.” Taekwoon answered without thinking.

“Oh I get it now.” Sunggyu said understanding the situation.

“You just got it?” Woohyun asked.

“Yeah, your friend like Taekwoon.”

Woohyun sighed and thought “Why do I associate myself with morons?”


 

“So you’re Kim Hanbin? Im Kim Jiwon but just call me Bobby.” The idiot said with the stupidest and brightest smile Hanbin has ever seen in his life. “Looks like we’re partners.”

“Listen up Bubby.” Hanbin started.

“It’s Bobby.”

“Whatever. I need to get an A in this class to level out the fact that I’m failing Chemistry. I have no idea why I have to take these classes when I’m majoring in sound engineering. But we have to do a good job. And when I mean us I mean you.” Hanbin said.

“Oh you’re that type people?”

“What?”

“Type A.”

“What are you psychologist?”

“No Im a sound engineer too. Im a sophomore.

“Im a freshman.”

“So Im your sunbae. You can call me hyung.”

“Whatever. I was thinking we should do our project on the Joseon era since everyone else is doing projects about World War or some other events.”

“Cool, so what’s the project about?” Hanbin just stared at the guy while mentally shaking his head.


 

 

“So did you guys enjoy the show?” Gain asked to the Park siblings, they were at the after party.

“Yeah every piece was beautiful.” Ye Eun said.

“Junior was enjoying a certain piece of the collection.” Jaehyung teased.

“Shut up.” Jinyoung said. “Which piece?” Gain asked. Then the object of Jinyoung’s humiliation came over, wearing normal clothes.

“Excuse me Miss Gain, I have to go to my next job.” The man said.

“Oh Jaebum you’re manners. These are my biggest benefactor’s children the parks.” Gain said

“Hi.” Jaebum bowed.

“Hey Auntie Gain let’s get wine. Come on Ye Eun.” Jaehyung said while taking the women away and letting the boys alone and he winked at Jinyoung.

“You were really good out there.” Jinyoung said awkwardly while blushing.

“Um thanks. So you’re Park…?”

“Jinyoung. Im park Jinyoung.”

“Well Park Jinyoung, I’m Im Jaebum.”

“Like the singer?”

“Haha yeah.” Jaebum smiled.

Jinyoung smiled. “You wanna get something to drink?”

“Sorry I have to go somewhere.” Jaebum said.

“Oh.” Jinyoung’s expression fell.

“But maybe we could get coffee someday.”

“Sure! I mean if you really want to.” Jinyoung said acting like he didn’t care.

“Can I get your number?”

“Yeah of course.” Jinyoung gave the the guy his number.

“Gotta go, it was nice meeting you Jinyoung. I’ll call you.” Jaebum said before he left. Jinyoung just smiled and silently thanked Jaehyung.


 

“Hey you’re pretty good.” A voice said. Jeonghan turned his head and saw the new trainee smiling at him.

“Thanks you’re not so bad yourself for a new guy.” Jeonghan replied

“Hahah thanks. I’m Choi Seungcheol.” The puppy faced guy said with a smile.

“Im Yoon Jeonghan.”

“Nice to Yoon Jeonghan. How old are you?”

“17.”

“Im 17 too.”

“We have so much in common.” Jeonghan said sarcastically with a smile.

“Apparently. Hey wanna get a bite to eat. Im starving.” Seungcheol said while touching his stomach and made a cute expression.

“He’s kinda cute. Wait did I just think that?” Jeonghan thought. “Only if you’re paying.” Jeonghan said.

“Sure!” Seungcheol said with a smile. They walked out of the practice room. “

So what do you wanna eat?” Seungcheol asked “Fried Chicken.” “Hahah I was thinking the same thing.” Seungcheol smiled.

“Junmyeon I think you need a tutor.” The English teacher, Mr. Daniel Henney said. It was just him and Junmyeon in the classroom.

“No need Sir, Im positive that if I study everyday Ill improve.” Junmyeon said.

“Junmyeon, your pronunciation is lacking and your grammar. It’s ok to ask for help. How about this?”

“What?”

“An exchange. I know a student that can help you with your English and he needs help with his Korean. It’d be a give and take situation.”

“Well ok,”

“Great I’ll tell him.”

So there he was Junmyeon was waiting for his English Tutor at his usual table at the library. He sighed he was always the tutor not the other way around. Why does he even have to learn English?

“Kim Junmyeon?” A deep voice said and he saw the Chinese transfer student. Kris Wu. He looked scary, but strangely good looking despite looking scary.

“Are you my tutor??” Junmyeon asked and the guy just nodded. He sat down in front of Junmyeon.

“So um why do you need tutoring??” Junmyeon asked trying to make conversation to avoid an awkward atmosphere.

“My Korean isn’t really good especially my grammar. And I need to get a C if I want to maintain my basketball scholarship.” The serious guy answered. “

"You play basketball? I thought your dad was some millionaire in Hong Kong.”

“If my dad was a millionaire why would I need a scholarship? Hah people sure like making up stuff. Yes I play basketball Im actually the new team captain.”The guy smirked.

“Oh you know English?”

“I lived in Canada for like six years. My English is pretty good.so don’t you’re in good hands.”

“Haha well Im the school’s top student you’re in good hand too. Is Kris your real name?”

“if I tell you my Chinese name you won’t be able to pronounce it.”

“Good point, so let’s start.”

“Yes teacher.” Kris said with a half-smile and Junmyeon smiled back awkwardly.


 

Namjoon stared at the classroom. He was going to take cooking classes, mostly because he was sick of eating junk food and ramen all the time. Then he saw that Mr. Flower boy was right there too. And no one was with him he was at a table by himself. “This is my chance.” Namjoon thought. Namjoon walked over to the flower boy’s table.

“Hey.” Namjoon said with a smile while showing off his dimples. The flower boy stared at him and gave him a sweet smile.

“Hey back.”

“Im Kim Namjoon.” Namjoon said awkwardly. “Oh Im Kim Seokjin.” The boy answered. “So um why are you taking this class?”

“I love cooking, Im actually a culinary arts students. Im taking this class to get better at the basics.” Seokjin answered happily.

“What about you?”

“I burn water.”

“Seriously?” Seokjin asked while laughing.

“Haha yeah I need some skills Im sure you’re not that bad.” Seokjin said.

10 minutes later.

“I can’t believe you actually burned water.” Seokjin said while laughing his off.

“I thought you were joking.”

“Don’t laugh, the teacher scold me.”

“Hahaha I need to help you.” Seokjin said sweetly.

“Marry Me.” Namjoon thought.


Sorry its cheesy btw i updated on the sequel thanks for reading please comment i love knowing what you think about it