When i first saw him....

How i met your mother

First chapter yay!


“Hey Taekwoon, I think someone’s following us.” Sunggyu whispered to Taekwoon. They had just gotten out of their boring Philosophy Class and were heading to eat some cheap cafeteria food.

“What gives you that idea?” Taekwoon asked.

“Cause those two weirdos have been following us for days.” Sunggyu said while “discretely” pointing to a duo, of two guys.

“I don’t think so.” Taekwoon said as he continued walking. “You’re paranoid.”

“No I’m not! Those guys have been following us everywhere. To class, to the cafeteria…. I was stalked by girls in high school. i never thought I would get male stalkers in college  though.” Sunggyu said.

“I don’t think they’re stalking you. Let’s go eat, I’m starving.” Taekwoon said while walking away from his friend leaving him behind.

“Wait for me!” Sunggyu said running after him.

“Hurry up Nam Woohyun, the super-hot guy and his hamster face friend are getting away.” Hakyeon said while dragging his friend that seemed completely uninterested.

“Hakyeon, don’t you think you’re acting crazy. You’ve been stalking these guys for day and you don’t even know his name.” Woohyun said.

“Yes I do, its Jung Taekwoon he’s 20 and he’s studying Business Management.”

“How did you find that out?”

“Following him, duh, keep up Woohyun.”


Junmyeon was in the school’s library, studying for his English test. Oh how horrible is this confusing language, or at least that’s what Junmyeon thinks no matter how many times he tried, it was always too hard and confusing. Not being pronounced the way it’s written.

“Yo wassup student body president.” Kyuhyun said sitting next to his friend.

“Hey future loser.” Junmyeon said while smiling.

“Studying English, aw our school number 1 nerd never disappoints. Siwon took the right decision making you the new goody two shoes school president. Don’t forget my idea, make them upgrade the computer lab, the internet connection is .” Kyuhyun rambled and Junmyeon rolled his eyes.

He then saw through the window some tall guy being followed around with a group of girls.

“Who’s that? I’ve never seen him before.” Junmyeon asked his friend. Despite Kyuhyun being a gamer, he also knew a lot of gossip that why his hair is so brown it’s full of gossip.

“Oh that’s the new transfer student. Vic told me about him. Whats his name? Oh yeah Kris Wu. He’s from Canada. I heard that his dad is a mob boss in Hong Kong.” Kyuhyun said.

“Seriously?”

“Who are we gossiping about?” a new voice said and there was Kim Heechul aka the school’s biggest diva and gossip and friends with Kyuhyun.

“Kris Wu, the new transfer student.” Kyuhyun answered and Heechul took a seat.

“I heard he’s filthy rich and that he dates Hong Kong models. I heard he dumped AngelaBaby.” Heechul gossiped.

“Where do you guys get these things? Whatever I’m leaving Seokjin’s waiting for me to go home. You guys should study instead of gossiping.” Junmyeon said while getting his things and leaving.

“Boo you dork!” Heechul yelled.


Jinyoung yawned, he was bored attending a fashion show wasn’t exactly on his list of fun things to do. Actually it was the last. The only reason he was there was because the fashion designer was his aunt Ga In. next to him was an equally bored Jaehyung. When Ye Eun, his older sister, gave him a glare to straighten up was when he saw the future father of his kids, not that he knew that back then. He was walking down the runway looking like the hottest thing in Jinyoung’s mind.

Jaehyung noticed his brother’s stupid gawking face and was making fun of him.

“Dude stop you’re drooling.” Jaehyung teased.

“I am not.” Jinyoung hissed.

“So that’s your type? Tall, dark and y eyes.” Jaehyung teased and Jinyoung blushed deeply.

“Shut up both of you.” Ye Eun said.

“He started it.” Jaehyung said pointing at Jinyoung and he just glared at him. But he quickly changed his face when the handsome guy walked by him.


Namjoon was listening to some music, he had just finished his boring Finance homework, it was too easy for him. He was still considering changing his major. He loved music but what are the odds of him making an actual career out of that. He knew the statistics, it was very unlikely.

He was staring at the beautiful scenery when he noticed something that caught his attention. There under a tree was, an angel, yeah that’s too cliché. There was the most beautiful human being Namjoon has ever seen in his life.

The man was just sitting there looking up to the leaves. Looking like some so sort of painting. Without realizing it Namjoon was taking pictures of the guy. After that he suddenly started writing some lyrics.

“Hey Namjoon!” His friend Jihoo said while sitting next to him. “What are you doing? Whats this? Hey this is good.” Jihoo said while reading the lyrics.

“Hey give them back.” Namjoon said.

“Converse High? Hmm it’s kind of a lame title, but the song makes up for it.” Jihoo ignored him. “Do you have a for converse?”

“I do now.” Namjoon said while staring at the handsome guy, that coincidently was wearing red converse high.


Jeonghan was sitting next to his brother, Ren, while waiting for the vocal teacher to show up. The hard thing about being a trainee is the waiting, the eternal waiting, not only for debuting for everything else. Jeonghan was starting to get sick and tired of the trainee life. Sure he loved singing and performing, but was it really worth everything he was going through? But then he would remember that if he became a successful idol he would be filthy rich, so he got over it.

“Hey look, it’s the new guy.” Jr, aka Ren’s secret -not so secret- boyfriend, whispered. And they all turn their heads to see a puppy face guy talking to San E the rap coach.

“Oh he’s the new trainee, right?” Ren asked not really caring.

“Yeah, I heard he passed his audition on the first try. Rumor has it, he’s good at everything. Dancing, singing and rapping plus he’s easy on the eyes.” Jr added.

“Looks like we’ll just have to work harder.” Ren said. “What do you think Jeonghan?”

“I don’t care, as long as he doesn’t get in my way.” Jeonghan said.

“Oh please don’t act cool, you’re dying to be his friend aren’t you?”  Ren said causing Jr to roll on the floor laughing, catching the attention of everyone in the practice room including puppy face stared at them.

“Oh shut up.” Jeonghan said while slightly blushing.


Hanbin was sitting alone in his boring History class. Why the hell did he have to take History if he was majoring in music production? That was the question that was in his mind daily.

One of the disadvantages of transferring schools, was not knowing anyone in the class. Everyone was in pairs for the class project well except him.

Apparently he had to work with a so called Kim Jiwon, who didn’t even show up for the last two days of class. Hanbin hates working with lazy no shows.

Why the hell did he have to work with someone? People always get in his way. And he wasn’t going to fail such a simple class just because Mr. Kim Jiwon doesn’t show up for class.

Suddenly a stupid faced individual came running into the classroom as if his life depended on it, falling in the process on his face. It looked painful, still he smiled a bright smile.

“I see you’ve finally graced us with your presence, Mr. Kim Jiwon.” The professor said while glaring at the stupid faced individual.

“Sorry Professor something came up.” The boy apologized.

“So this idiot is Kim Jiwon. I’m screwed.”