Confession

How i met your mother

Hi guys finally progress in the relationship, i hope you guys enjoy this chapter i recommened to bring out the cute fluffy song s out for this one please comment and subscribe and what not.


It was Namjoon’s birthday and he was celebrating it the best way any college student can…..having two midterms on the same day. Let’s just say by the end of the day Namjoon was barely alive and questioning if he had any surviving neurons. He had been congratulated by Jihoo who bought him a congratulatory energy drink. How sweet right?

When Namjoon got home, He saw Jin out holding a white box.

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” Namjoon asked confused.

“Hi Joonie…Happy Birthday!! its your birthday isn’t it?? I didn’t get it wrong did i?” Jin asked.

“No, you’re right hyung, it is my birthday.” Namjoon said with a smile. “Is that a present?”

“Yeah I baked you a cake!” Jin said sweetly with a smile.

“You baked me a cake?” Namjoon said while blushing.

“I just said that.” Jin laughed. “Can I go in?”

“Sure.” Namjoon said while opening the door. “Sorry for the mess.”

“Don’t worry about it.”

They entered the apartment and got settled in the living room, Jin took off his book bag and got a thermos out.

“I also made you seaweed soup.” Jin said sweetly.

“Hyung you’re spoiling me.” Namjoon blushed slightly.

“Its your birthday after all, you’re supposed to be spoiled this day.” Jin said while giving him the soup.

Jin just stared at Namjoon drinking the soup.

“So…how is it??” Jin asked.

“Its really good! It tastes just like my mom’s!” Namjoon exclaimed happily.

“Im glad you like it.” Jin said. “Its time to cut your cake. Do you have any matches?”

“Sure,” namjoon stood up to bring the matches while Jin was setting up the cake with candles.

After they lit the candles, Jin started to sing the happy birthday sweetly. Namjoon was feeling all fluffy inside, like some cute girl group song was taking over his soul. Well he had his crush singing happy birthday to him and he made him soup and cake that must mean something right.

Namjoon blew out the candles.

“What did you wish for??” Jin asked.

“Can’t tell you, if I do it won’t come true.”

“What are you five?”

“Hahaha. Thanks hyung for doing all of this, you really didn’t have to.”

Jin blushed.

“You’re right, I didn’t have to. But im not the type of person to not do anything for my crush’s birthday,”

“Yeah you’re a nice person hyun…..wait, what?” Namjoon said finally understanding his words.

“For someone so smart I can’t believe you’re so slow and dense. You’re really dense you know that? I like you Namjoon.”

“Why?” Namjoon blurted out. “I mean I’m not that good-looking and I’m really clumsy….”

“You’re sweet, smart and I don’t know I really like you. Don’t you like me?” Jin interrupted and pouted a bit.

“Are you kidding? I really like you, like really like you!” Namjoon said making Jin laugh.

Jin pecked Namjoon on the lips. “Happy Birthday Joonie.”

“BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!”


Jeonghan was knocking nonstop at Seungcheol’s apartment.

“HOW DARE THIS IDIOT QUIT WITHOUT SAYING A ING WORD???! I SWEAR HE’S GONNA HEAR ME OUT. I FINALLY FIND A CUTE GUY AND HE RUNS AWAY!!” Jeonghan thought angrily.

“Open this door Seungcheol!! Or I’m gonna break it down!” Jeonghan yelled.

“Um….Jeonghan Im here.” A voice said. Jeonghan turned his head and he saw Seungcheol with a bag of groceries, which meant he had been knocking at an empty house for ten minute.

“Whatever, can we talk inside?” Jeonghan said.

“Sure.”

Seungcheol opened the door and they both entered.

“So what brings you here…” Seungcheol started before he was rudely interrupted by Jeonghan.

“Why the hell did you quit without saying anything?! Like don’t you trust me enough? And not only that you just disappeared without a word. I only knew you left cause Pinky told me!” Jeonghan yelled.

“Are you done?” Seungcheol asked.

“No! You’re an idiot! Now Im done.”

“Can I talk now?”

Jeonghan just glared at him.

“Well I’ll talk anyway. Honestly I was wondering if I really wanted to be a idol.”

“Why?”

“Well first the nonstop working and training and for the possibility of debut. Im tired I’ve been a trainee for years now. I wasted my teenage years for it. And besides there’s no guarantee I’ll be successful if I debut. And the most important thing if I become an idol I won’t be able to be or see the person I like.”

“So you gave up for a girl?”

“Well he’s not a girl but he definitely looks like one.”

“Is it me?”

Seungcheol just nodded.

“So you gave up on your dream, so we could be together? But you don’t even know if I like you like that though.”

“Do you like me that way?”

“I do, aish this is so cheesy.” Jeonghan confessed’.

Seungcheol took the others hands in his.

“I really like you Jeonghan, even though you’re lazy and bossy.”

“Hey!”

“I really like you. Will you be my boyfriend?”

“Slow down, you have to court me first!” Jeonghan said laughing.

“Do you like me?”

“I thought I’ve already established that. Are you deaf or dumb? I LIKE YOU CHOI SEUNGCHEOL, YOU DUMMY!”


Bobby was just staring at Hanbin with as wide as his small eyes could open. Hanbin had just kissed him on the lips and he’s pretty sure the younger one wasn’t drunk, well at least he thought he wasn’t.

They were just hanging out at Hanbin’s house as usual and they were playing video games, Bobby had lost all three rounds. So Hanbin could make him do whatever he wanted. But he never imagined Hanbin would kiss him.

Bobby kept staring at the other boy in pure shock.

“…are you okay?” Hanbin asked. “Did I break you?”

“YOU JUST KISSED ME!” Bobby exclaimed.

“Yeah….so?”

“Why did you do that?”

Hanbin sighed.

“It’s obvious….I like you.” Hanbin confessed.

“I like you too.”

“I like you more than a friend.”

“Oh….like a bro?”

“No you idiot! I like you as in I have a crush for you!” Hanbin said embarrassed.

Bobby just smiled at Hanbin with his stupid bunny smile, that Hanbin will deny that he adores you.

“You’re so cute Binnie! I got you the first time but I wanted to hear it said properly by your cute lips.” Bobby said while hugging Hanbin.

“I take it back!!” Hanbin said trying to get out of the hug embarrassed.

Bobby whispered in the others ear.

“I like you too, Binnie you’re so cute.”

Hanbin blushed.

“Im not cute!”

“Yes you are!”

“Oh what is this manifestation of fluff in my living room?” Jiyong asked while a taller guy was with him.

“Hyung!” Hanbin exclaimed embarrassed.

“I just came for a jacket you can go back to your sickening fluff.” Jiyong said. “Come on Seunghyun, you’re gonna love this Thai place.”

“I can’t believe hyung saw me like this!”        Hanbin said embarrassed. “He’ll never let me live this down.”

Bobby just kissed Hanbin’s cheek.

“You’re so adorable.”


Junmyeon was shocked he was on a sorta date with his crush the Asian slenderman. Well in reality this was Kris’s way of repaying him for helping him get B+ in Korean. They had just watched the newest Superhero movie.

“Are you hungry?” Kris asked Junmyeon. And the smaller one could stop staring at how good looking his crush looked today, Kris had a nice sense of fashion.

“Junmyeon?” Kris asked.

“Yeah?””

“I asked if you were hungry.”

“Ah yeah a little.”

“There’s a nice café nearby, let’s go there.”

They headed to the café and ordered food. Well Kris ordered a burger while Junmyeon ordered chocolate cake.

“You really like sweet things don’t you?”’ Kris asked.

“Yeah, I love them.” Junmyeon answered with a smile.

“You’re cute.”

“No I’m not!”

“You’re as cute as bunny.”

“Again with the bunny thing. I don’t look like a bunny.”

“Yes you do.”

“Well you look like a pissed off giraffe.”

“Wow how original.” Kris said while laughing. “Let’s check your English.”

“Right now? I don’t have my notes!”

“I trust you’ll understand this sentence.”

“Please no.”

“Hahaha why not?”
“English is too hard!”

“Ok then Chinese”

“That harder.” Junmyeon complained.

“Ok then I’ll just have to confess the boring way.”

“What?”

“I like you, Kim Junmyeon and when I say like I mean like in a romantic fashion. And Im pretty sure you like me too.”

“What makes you say that?”

“You always stare at me oh and your weird friend told me to take care of you.

“Im killing Kyuhyun.”

“So you do like me?”

“….Um well I will not deny that I do feel attracted to you….yes I do like you.”

“That wasn’t hard now was it?”

“Is this a date?”

“Only if you want it be.”

After that Kris walked Junmyeon home and midway they held hands.


Jaebum was shocked to say the very las t to see Jinyoung there at his job with what appeared to be a box lunch.

“Whats that?”

“Your lunch I asked a friend to make one for you.”

“Thanks Jinyoung, but you don’t have to do this you know. We’re just friends.

Ever since Jinyoung had found out about Jaebum’s unhealthy habits, he made sure he ate relatively healthy food with actual nutrients and not plain processed ramen with more coloring then actual nutritional value.

“If I don’t do this then who will.”

“Im a grown man, I can take care of myself.”

“You jerk! Im only doing this cause I really like you and I don’t want to see you sick!” Jinyoung exclaimed while he threw the lunch box at Jaebum.

“Wait you like me?”

 “Whatever, I won’t bother you anymore.” Jinyoung said while leaving and Jaebum followed him.

Jinyoung refused to talk or even look at Jaebum while he followed him.

“You’re really petty you know that?” Jaebum said and Jinyoung glared at him.

“Im sorry, im not used to being cared after. Its just its kinda suffocating.”

“Im sorry its just I relly like you.”

“I like you too.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, haven’t you gotten my flirt signals?”

“That was you flirting I thought you were squinting.”


 


 

“So why are you mad?”  Woohyun asked his friend.

Hakyeon was just pouting will stuffing a tub of Ben and Jerry’s in his mouth.

“I saw Taekwoon with some girl!”Hakyeon exclaimed.

“Oh no! Where did you see them?”

“At the soccer team’s celebratory party.”

“He was with this girl the whole party and he barely even knew I was there. And they held hands Woohyun. They held hands!”

“Don’t you think it’s just his I don’t know cousin.”

“Cousins don’t hold hands! That’s it I’m done I give up. Im not gonna be a home wrecker I just hope he’s happy with miss who wears leopard print shoes.

“I don’t think you’ll give up.” Woohyun said.

“When Cha Hakyeon gives up he really gives up.” Hakyeon said

And true to his word after that, Hakyeon stopped following Taekwoon and you can even say he avoided him. In Japanese class he would sit on the complete other side of the classroom.

Woohyun wasn’t allowed to talk to Sunggyu which was weird cause they were starting to have this awkward friendship/ dating thing going on.

One day, Hakyeon wasn’t watching where he was going cause he was too busy reading his texts messages.

“Watch where you’re going….” Hakyeon snapped before realizing it was Taekwoon.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Hakyeon started picking up his things.

“Can I ask you something?” Taekwoon asked softly and Hakyeon just nodded.

“Why are you avoiding me?”

“Im not avoiding you. Im a dance student im very very busy. Besides wont your girlfriend get mad if you spent time with someone else?”

“Girlfriend?”

“Yeah the girl you were with at the party.”

“That was my older sister.”

“Are you ing kidding me??”

“No.”

“Im such an idiot.”

“Well maybe a little. I thought you were mad at me.” Taekwoon confessed.

“Did you miss me???”

“Im so used to have you around it feels weird when you’re not around.”

“Oh my god please don’t give me hope unless you mean it. You know I really like you. Do you even like me a little?”

“I don’t know I feel weird with you. I mean sometimes you’re really annoying. But I don’t hate having you next to him.”

“I’ll take that as a confession! You can’t take it back!” Hakyeon yelled while hugging Taekwoon who just smiled.