No idea for chapter name

How i met your mother

Hi guys sorry for not uploading but im back, i hope you like the following cghapter warining theres....some sad parrts and what not, please comment subscribe and upvote and i hope you enjoy it, its a miraclke im uploading on the prequel and sequel the samw week.

love you guys <3<3


“So what’s wrong with you?” Jiyong asked his brother that was just sitting on the counter playing with his food.

“Nothing’s wrong.” Hanbin answered.

“Please Hanbin I practically raised you, I know everything about you and that’s your sad face.” Jiyong said.

“You didn’t raise me…..” Hanbin said while glaring at his brother.

“Hush, so is it a girl problem?” Jiyong asked ignoring his sibling.

“No…..it’s a guy.” Hanbin said.

“Wait a second, a guy??” Jiyong said. “GIVE ME DETAILS.”

“Well I think I might have feelings for a human cinnamon roll.” Hanbin confessed while eating.

“You like a cinnamon roll?” Jiyong asked.

“You’re an idiot, I like a guy and he’s as sweet as a cinnamon roll.”

“You kids and your strange lingo.” Jiyong said as he rolled his eyes, “Go on I need more info.”

“Well his name is Bobby….”

“Wait that’s his actual name?? His name is bob?” Jiyong said while laughing his . “Please go on.”

“Well I think I like him but I’m not sure he likes me back.”

“Why?”

“Cause, he sorta bro-zoned me.”

“Seriously???? How?? Damnit Hanbin I need details!”

“Well it was raining and he kinda stayed over….

It was raining cats and dogs outside and bobby had come over. Hanbin’s apartment, well technically Jiyong’s just that he was nice enough to have Hanbin with him, was in a very good neighborhood, let’s just say Hanbin’s rich. They were in the living room watching a movie while eating chicken and beer.

“ its raining, I’m gonna get wet.” Bobby said as he looked outside the window.

“Well you can always stay here.” Hanbin said.

“Really??? Aw thanks Binnie you’re the best.” Bobby exclaimed while hugging the other male, who slightly blushed, he’ll never admit he did though.

They went to Hanbin’s room, where said boy gave the other a spare of pajamas while showing him the bathroom.

“Should I make my inexistent move?” Hanbin thought. “What if he rejects me and hates me? I mean he is my only friend and I don’t really want to screw this up. Im not drunk enough to do this.”

“Hanbin you okay?” Bobby asked staring at his friend confused.

“Yeah.”

“You sure? You know you can tell me anything.”

“Yeah I’m sure.”

“So do I sleep here on the floor?”

“You can sleep here in my bed, its big enough for us both.” Hanbin said a bit too excited making him blush.

“Ok.” Bobby said as he got in the bed with Hanbin.

Hanbin was nervous there was his crush right in front of him.

“Binnie?”

“Yeah,”

“Seriously Mickey Mouse?” Bobby teased while laughing at Hanbin’s Mickey Mouse printed pajamas.

“Shut up!” Hanbin said while hitting Bobby’s arm.

“Personally I’m more of a Winnie the Pooh man.” Bobby answered.

“Hahaha seriously??”

“Yeah.”

“Why do I love this dork?” Hanbin thought.

“Binnie thank you, you’re a great friend.” Bobby said as he fell asleep.

Jiyong just stared at his brother and smiled.

“I feel your pain bro. at least the guy you like isn’t dating a annoying narcissistic bastard who’s cheating on him.”

“What?”

“You know I like that newbie actor Seunghyun he’s dating Choi Dongwook.”

“Wait the CHOI DONGWOOK, the singer and actor? Hyung just give up.” Hanbin said.

“Here I was gonna support your one-sided love and advise you to just confess. But now I want you to give up.”

“Love you too hyung.”


“So what the hell is wrong with you?” Kyuhyun asked Junmyeon. “You’ve been moody all week. On you on your man period??”

Junmyeon just glared at his “friend” and went back to his book.

“Ok really what wrong?? You’re being rude and you are never rude.” Kyuhyun went on.

“Kyuhyun shouldn’t you be studying?”

“Me? Studying??? Hahaha Junmyeon you know me, Im so great that I don’t need to study to pass classes.” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Well then, why don’t you go back to your nerd hole?” Junmyeon said referring to the computer lab.

“Seriously what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

In reality, Junmyeon knew what was the culprit of his bad mood. It was the fact that throughout the whole week he couldn’t get that stupid Asian slenderman out of his mind.

Well he was mad with him cause he had skipped out of their tutoring sessions just so he could be with some girl. But what really pissed Junmyeon off was that he felt jealous. And he hated it.

“There’s no way I’m in love with that skinny Asian slenderman. I have standards.” Junmyeon thought.

“Hey Junmyeonie.” A deep voice said and said boy turned and saw the object of his frustration showing him a gummy smile.

“Damn it, why god? Why him?” Junmyeon thought.

“Hi.” Junmyeon said.

“Here.” Kris said while giving him a white box.

“Whats this?”

“Im sorry for not being able to come study. I had a very important match. So I decided to make it up with you food. It’s a cupcake.” Kris explained while sitting down. Kyuhyun had left minutes ago bored of being ignored.

Junmyeon opened the box and saw a cupcake with a bunny made out of icing.

“A bunny?”

“Yeah cause you’re as a cute as one.” Kris answered.

“No I’m not!” Junmyeon huffed while blushing.

“Yes you are plus you’re small like one too.”

Junmyeon pouted.

“If I’m a bunny then what are you?”

“Hmm I’m something cool like a wolf or a dragon.”

“Yeah right.” Junmyeon laughed. “Im tired I don’t want to study. So…you should call your girlfriend and hang out with her.”

“Girlfriend? Last time I checked I was as single as a Kraft singles.” Kris said with a smile.

“But I saw you with a girl…”

“Huh? When?”

“Last week.” Junmyeon answered blushing.

“Oh Sica-noona, EW. She’s my next-door neighbor, she was just dropping something off. I dint know you kept taps on me.” Kris said with a smile.

“NO I DON’T! You’re so full of yourself!” Junmyeon said as he stuffed himself with the cupcake.


Hakyeon was in a depressing mood. And Woohyun noticed it and he tried really hard to cheer him up.

“Hey Hakyeon, why don’t we watch your all time fav movie…MEAN GIRLS! I ordered pizza and I bought your fav beer.” Woohyun said to a sad Hakyeon.

“Not in the mood.”

“Come on Hakyeon what’s wrong?”is it cause of your Japanese grade, come on you got a better grade then I did.”

“No.”

“Then what is it?”

“Have you ever felt like giving up?”

“What are you talking about?”

“About Taekwoon. No matter how hard I try, he just doesn’t seem to like me. Like I understand he’s on the shy side and everything, but I’m tired doing all of this all my energy.”

“Aww…..well have you told him how you’ve actually felt? Its pretty obvious that guy is dense. I mean even a 3 year old knows how much you like him.”

“Yeah but I’m tired of being in the same place where I started.”

“Well if you wanna give up just do it…” Woohyun said but was interrupted by Hakyeon’s telephone.

“Hello Cha here. Oh hi Taekwoon …..what?? tomorrow??? Sure im there! See you tomorrow!!!” Hakyeon said.

“What?””

“IM NEVER GIVING UP HE JUST ASKED ME OUT!!”

“SERIOUSLY?”

“Well technically is to watch him play soccer but what matters is he asked me to go see him! That means he likes me!! I can’t believe I almost listened to you!! Bring the pizza and Regina lets party!!”

Woohyun just smiled, glad to see his friend back.


Namjoon was in a café looking all depressed and emo while writing some deep and depressing lyrics about unrequited love.

“Hey Joonie!” A sweet voice said and Namjoon saw it was none other than Jin smiling brightly at him while sitting down.

“Hey hyung, what are you doing here?”

“I saw you from outside and decided to keep you company. What you doing??”

“Nothing, writing songs.”

“Haha that’s not nothing. Can I see?” Jin asked and Namjoon just nodded.

“Wow Namjoon these are really good. You should be a lyricist!”

“You’re just flattering me.”

“No I’m not these are great, you love music right? Why are you studying finance then?”

“It’s hard to make it as a musician.”

“I think you’d be great at it. The lyrics really spoke to me, I know how one-sided love feels like.”

“Don’t you have a boyfriend?”

“Huh?”

“The guy from last time?”

“Hyosang? Gross I’ve known him since we were in diapers.” Jin said while laughing.

“So you like someone?”

“Yeah but he’s a dummy. He doesn’t seem to get how much I like him.”

“Well he doesn’t know what he’s missing.”

“Haha, yeah he really doesn’t.” Jin said with a sad smile.

“I swear Namjoon if you give up I will kill you!” Jihoo reprimanded Namjoon after telling him that he was changing majors and about the whole Jin thing.

“He like someone else hyung.” Namjoon said

“So? You can steal his heart.” Jihoo said.

“You’re ruthless hyung.”

“All is fair in love and war, especially love.”


“Hey Jeonghan I love hanging out with you.” Seungcheol said as they were exiting the Movie Theater, they had just watched the newest comic book movie.

“Haha me too.” Jeonghan answered.

“Are you hungry??”

“ I’m always hungry.”

“Hahaha.” Seungcheol laughed. “Lets go eat.”

They went to a nearby Burger King and ate there, after that Seungcheol walked Jeonghan home, after a while he took his hand. Jeonghan just smiled and blushed.

“Its such a pretty night, look at all the stars.” Jeonghan said.

“Yeah they are pretty, but I know someone who’s prettier.” Seungcheol said with a sweet smile causing Jeonghan to blush even more.

“This is my house.” Jeonghan said.

“I know, I don’t want to say goodbye though.”

“Yah, ill see you tomorrow.” Jeonghan said and Seungcheol just smiled at him.

Out of nowhere Seungcheol kissed his cheek and left, leaving a blushing Jeonghan there.

Jeonghan was confused, Seungcheol hadn’t shown up for practice for weeks.

“Hey Pinky!” Jeonghan called the girl to talk.

“Whats wrong oppa?” The girl asked confused.

“Have you heard about Seungcheol?”

“Don’t you know?”

“What??”

“Seungcheol-oppa left the company. He’s not a trainee anymore.”

“What?”

“No one knows why he left, he just left. Didn’t he tell you anything?

“No.”


Jinyoung was there in the usual coffee shop where he would meet up with Jaebum.

He was very happy that the other called him, no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t stop liking the brock-eyes male.

“Hey.” A voice said and there he saw a tired Jaebum. He had deep eye bags and looked thinner than the previous times.

“Jaebum are you ok??” Jinyoung asked worried, his mom side taking over him.

“Yeah I’m ok I’ve just been having a rough time lately.”

“Jaebum you know I can help you with anything right?” Jinyoung said worried.

“So sweet, you’re too good for me.” Jaebum said with a tired smile.

“When was the last time you ate?”

“Hmm yesterday, what was it? Ah ramen. I eat ramen all the time.”

“You’re kidding me right?”

“No.”

“Jaebum ramen is not a healthy food! Its like eating fries all the time! You need food with nutrients no wonder you’re tired.”

“Well its not like I can afford a lot more.”

Jinyoung’s heart broke a little seeing the guy he likes in this state.

He ordered a lot of food right there and made Jaebum eat and take a lot of it with him.

“I don’t wanna sound rude but why do you care so much??” Jaebum asked.

“I just do, if I don’t care for you, who will?”

“Hhaha you sound like my mom.”

“Shut up!”

After that Jinyoung made sure Jaebum ate three HEALTHY meals a day. And as they say the quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.