What am I missing?

Can you fall in Love with a Wolf?


Yay double update!!

Walking down the Forest path, I enjoyed the warm summer breeze engulfing my frame, hearing the birds singing from their hiding places in the Trees that were illuminated with the early afternoon sun. I was walking like this for about an hour and it was truly breathtaking. The beautiful surrounding I got to experience with the healing feeling that made my body and soul relax. But the deeper I went into it, the more I felt that one feeling inside of me grow into something that made my heart go crazy. It nearly felt like...longing?

A pair of Crystal blue eyes was following the gorgeous creature that was called Alison. He never thought that something so angelic looking would be in others eyes a normal teenage girl. With every step he took, his heart and mind would scream at him to get closer, to speak to her, to get to know her, to touch her, and to Love her. But he couldn't. He wasn't in the position to do so, yet was it painful to be observing her from afar. That's the closest he would ge to her. That's the closest she would let him. If she knew...

The burning sun was making it hard moving Forward. I didn't see anything that would give me answers to my questions so I decided to look for a shadowy Place to rest. After walking a little around, a small path between a few bushes caught my eye. I made my way through and felt my heart rate speed up at the Flower meadow I was now on. I looked at all the beautiful Flowers and unconsciously smiled, my mother would Love it here. I found a Tree not far from the path and sat under it, closing my eyes the instant I felt the breeze bring all the different, sweet smells to me. I felt my body relax and didn't realize until now how tired that little journey made me. Maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt?

This was pure torture. Being able to see her sit there under that Tree, so peaceful and without care, looking beautiful with all these Flowers around that didn't do her justice. How would it be like to be able to hold her while she sleeps? To her hair gently and tug it behind her ear when the wind blew to harsh? To be able to Kiss her parted lips gentle as to not wake her from that nap? How lucky would he be to call her his...

I stirred as I felt the cold wind make me shiver in my sleep. I wondered how it could get cold that fast and soon realized why as I opened my eyes to be greeted by darkness. Only the Moon was shining brightly down at the Meadow as the Flowers seemed to bath in it's glow. It was even more beautiful than when it was in day. I grabbed my jacket from my bag and searched for the Fruits and Flashlight. After getting dressed and eating some of the berries, I stood up and felt something fall off from my lap. I picked up the messy bouquet of Fresh picked Flowers and looked around. Who gave them to me? I would be happy that I got a present like this, if not for the Fact that it was night and I was somehow getting scared. Because those Flowers meant that I'm not alone. 

How could she sleep this long? It's dark already and she won't be able to find her way back home at this rate. How can she be this reckless? I paced around a bit as I thought about what to do. I can't just leave her here like that. But I also can't just go to her. No. She definitely can't see me. I already risked it by placing the Flowers on her lap. How much effort I had to put in restraining myself to not do anything stupid. I was arguing with myself as I heard a quite whimper leave her. I watched as she finally stirred awake and hid myself behind the bushes. I was still overthinking the whole situation as I felt my breathing stop when she noticed the bouquet and showed a small smile. How can she already control me like this?

The Flashlight wasn't so good in making me feel save as it created shadows that seem to be dancing in mocking joy over my frightened self. Why did I have to fall asleep? I tried to remember the past I came from as I hurriedly sped up my steps with every noise that I heard. By now I was running for my live as I heard a distinct howl pierce trough the night. This is not like the situation in the shed. This time I'm sure that I'm so going to die here. All alone. Just as another howl, nearer this time, echoed through the woods, I shut my eyes while running and didn't see the rock in front of me as I stumbled Face first on the dirty ground. My head started spinning and the pain that was coming from my leg was unbearable. I turned myself around to lie on my back and carefully tried to sit up. I felt hot tears stream down my Face as I tried hard not to cry as I Flashed at my leg to see the horrendous damage. That was it. I won't be able to walk or even stand up with that leg so I will die here miserably. I started panicking and didn't realize the Crystal blue eyes that were nearing me.

I should probably call the boys for help. She's not going to find her way back alone. I howled loudly to inform my brothers and told them trough the bond what had happened. It didn't last long as I got an answer nearby and was glad that they also decided to go for a run today. As looked back at Alison, she was running at a high speed and I had to give my all to be able to catch up with her but I couldn't help her when I saw her falling down. My heart started beating faster as I smelled her blood and watched in horror as she tried hard to stay calm and not to break down. Her leg must be hurt pretty bad as she couldn't stand up and was crying silently. Seeing her like this made my heart ache. I'm not able to help her. I wasn't able to catch her as she fell. And I'm not able to take her pain away. I'm useless.

I tried to clean the wound a little bit with the water bottle I took from the Lee's house and poured it gently over it. I hissed at the stinging pain and tried to even out my breath. After wiping the blood away with a tissue, I ripped a piece of my T-shirt and wrapped it tightly around the wound to stop the bleeding. I crawled over to a Tree and leaned my back on it. I searched in the bag for my phone but remembered that I left it at the house because I thought that it would be a good idea to just enjoy the nature. Great plan, Alis. You genius. I scoffed at my own stupid self and shut my eyes tight as the pain wouldn't get away. I nearly screamed as I instantly opened my eyes when I felt something wet touch my hand. There in front of me, was a huge black wolf, staring with his Crystal blue eyes right into mine. My breath got caught in my throat. My mind was screaming at me that I should run as far away as possible from the beast as I could but my body was doing the opposite. I felt myself being routed to the ground, but what made me question myself was how calm I actually was. There, right in front of me was a wolf that could bite me to death in seconds, but I felt myself getting calmer by the second as our eyes didn't want to leave eachother. After what felt like  few hours, I slowly lifted my palm, watching the wolf closely for any reaction that could get me in danger. As the wolf just calmly set down, I stretched my arm out and gently threaded my fingers through his soft fur. That was when that feeling hit me straight back. The feeling of longing that I ha came back, but just for a second, as it was replaced with something else. But I couldn't figure out what as I felt my consciousness slipping away. And the last thing that I remember before blacking out were those Crystal blue eyes, that I now could identify as those from the black wolf. 

 

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! Please comment your thoughts and subscribe/upvote if you like what you read. See you in the next update! Saranghae<3