What's with all the blue?!

Can you fall in Love with a Wolf?

It was beautiful. The cave was lit up with various crystals shining in every color. I walked further into the cave, making sure that I didn't miss a single thing of this gorgeous view. After a while, I reached the end of the cave. Disappointed, I searched for anything that would be worth staying longer that I was aloud to roam around before the guards would trap me inside the old castle, or dungeon for me, and make me behave like a 'real princess' should. As I let my hands touch the cold wall in front of me, I noticed a small light coming from the right end of the wall. An opening? I ran to where the light was coming from and removed a stone that was placed in front of the wall, as if someone tried to hide something. I tied my hair in a messy bun before I carefully slipped through the gap. Right before I could climb down to the ground, I noticed something making it's way towards me. I hurriedly tried to get down and barely managed to prevent a collision with... with a dragon? I couldn't believe my eyes as I kneed on the ground and watched the creature landing a few hundred meters before me. How is that possible? I tried to stand up but failed due to my wobbly legs and fell on the ground with a thud. I looked up and saw the dragon looking at me. I'm sooo done for! The dragon made it's way towards me and I started to panic. I tried pushing my body backwards but ended colliding with the wall of the cave. Maybe I should have stayed in the palast as everyone was telling me? No. I couldn't let myself be imprisoned my whole life. But was it worth fleeing my Home and being killed by a dragon just to once be free and explore with hope of an adventure?- "Yes! Of course it is!" " Well, it's great to hear that, Alison. I'm glad that at least you think that homework is very important. I'll be glad to see your homework on Monday than!" The math teacher said with a smirk and packed her things just as the school bell ringed, indicating that school was over. I stared dumbfounded to the front. What just happened? " Way to go, Alis! The teacher totally got you today. You should really stop immersing yourself in your books so much." My best friend, Kim came to me and patted my shoulder, while laughing and saying how stupid I was. I guess I got trapped in a book again. " It's not my fault, ok? The book is just so catching and-" " Yeah. yeah I know. You don't need to explain yourself. But now you got loads of homework to do. Mrs. I-hate-kids-and-love-to-make-them-suffer was sure to give us four pages from the book!" Kim groaned as she sat down beside me on the table and waited until I packed my things and was ready to go.I sighed and noted myself to finally get over my daydreams while reading. 

" So, any plans for the weekend?" " Well, I think I'll-" Be reading books, right? C'mon! Don't be a party pooper and come with me to the party tomorrow. I know that it's not your style but please, for me?" She looked at me with puppy eyes, because that was the only thing that always made me agree. I sighed and looked at the ground where I found a rock to play with. I started kicking it and tried to form a good excuse. " I'm sorry, Kim. You know I love you but I really can't go because... ehm... Ah! Right, because our Family is coming over this weekend and we haven't seen them in ages so I can't just ditch them." I looked apologetically at her and smiled as she nodded understandingly. I really don't want to lie to her but I can't turn her down because she would be sulking for a week and I don't want it to happen again, not before our holidays that start in two weeks. I hugged her as Kim had to take another path to get home and we parted right after. It was still bright outside, even if the time was already nearing seven. I sped up a little bit as I wanted to finish my book today. I ran across the field to save time and noticed a foreign car in front of our house. I didn't know that my parents were awaiting someone. I made my way past the black Suv and didn't miss to look inside. Leather seats and a blanket on the back seats. Looks expensive. I shrugged and opened the door to be greeted with laughter from the living room. I took off my shoes and took my back pack in my hand. As I slowly made my way towards the noise, I could hear two different ones. A man and a woman. I took a turn and made immediately eye contact with the strange pair that was siting across fro my parents. We looked at each other for a few seconds as my mother rushed towards me and ushered me to sit beside them. " Honey, I'm glad your back. These are our old friends, Lee Sikyung and Lee Maeri. We've been friends since High school but lost contact when we moved to the US but now we finally met again!" My mother happily explained and a smile formed on my lips seeing my parents so happy. I looked over to the Lee's again and greeted them politely. " Hello. I'm Alison. Nice to meet you." I bowed but was stopped as Mrs. Lee put a hand on my shoulder. " You don't have to be so polite, alis. Oh, is it alright for you if we call you that?" She retreated her hand and smiled sweetly at me, leaving me standing there with a tingling sensation where her hand just touched me. What is that feeling? I nodded as I tried to make up my mind about what happened but was interrupted when my mother spoke up. " Alis, how about you change your clothes first and then grab something to eat? Sikyung and Maeri are going to stay the night and they must be exhausted from all the driving so how about we talk more tomorrow?"

I laid down in my bed and grabbed my book to continue where I was interrupted earlier in school. I opened the book and started to read as I felt the tingling sensation on my shoulder again. I stopped reading and looked at my shoulder, but didn't find anything. Am I imagining things? I sighed and suddenly lost interest in reading further and decided to go outside my little balcony. I stepped out and let the cool breeze do it's work on me. I always would go out when I couldn't sleep. It helped me calm down and made me sleepy. But today was an exception. I stayed like that for a few minutes but nothing changed. And the tingling wouldn't go away. By now it really got me annoyed. I opened my eyes and was about to go back to my room as I stopped in my movements. I stared at our shed wide eyed as I saw a pair of blue glowing eyes staring right trough me. Just as I made eye contact with it, the creature stepped back and disappeared in the shed. I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding and quickly got back in my room,shutting the door tightly. What was this thing? And why did it have such beautiful blue eyes?... I didn't want to think about it any further or even question why I called them beautiful, but I laid back on my bad and somehow managed to fall asleep quick after.

The next morning was rather normal, considered yesterdays blue-eyes incident. The Lee's were happily chatting with my parents and enjoying themselves as I debated with myself if it was a good idea to go check that shed or not. " Alis? You ok?" My mom pinched my side as she tried to hide her worry. " Oh, yeah. I was just in thoughts, sorry." I finished my breakfast and didn't give my parents the chance to say anything as I shouted that I would be going outside and ran to the door. After wearing my shoes and taking some emergency equipment with me, like a little knife that I inherited from my grandpa and a flashlight. The shed wasn't used for ages so there wouldn't be any electricity. I made my way towards the shed, that was just in front of our house. " Ok, don't panic like a baby and just do it." I said to myself as I opened the door to the shed and tried to make out any figures in the dark shed. As my eyes slowly got used to the dark, I the flashlight and slowly stepped inside. I searched the floor and the corners and than proceeded with the ceiling as I was sure that nothing would come crawling towards me. As I was expecting the whole house, I didn't realize the door closing, until it shut down with a loud bang. I jumped back with a scream and let the flashlight fall onto the ground, catching a figure standing in front of the door as it hit the ground and the whole room went black. I shut my mouth and kneed on the ground to find a hiding place. Who is this person and what does he want? I started to shake from fear as I heard light footsteps coming in my direction. I held my hand on my mouth and stopped breathing for a moment. the person stopped a little in front of me and I started making my will in my head. The person suddenly sighed and I could swear that he also was kneeing like me. " I finally found you." A deep voice echoed through the shed as the person, now as we know man, spoke to me and I felt shivers running down my spine. Is this how I end up dying? Being murdered in a shed right in front of my own house? I didn't even get to finish my book... Yeah that's not what I should worry about, I know. But I finally made out his words as nothing happened for a while. " W-What do y-you mean w-with, finally f-found me?" I stuttered out without realizing what I have done... I conversed with my future killer. Great. Just great. But I didn't get the chance to think further as I felt the man leaning closer and a scream instantly tried to leave my throat but was blocked by the mans hand on my mouth. I started shaking again as the man spoke:" Shh... don't scream ok? I won't do anything, I promise. I'm just here to give you something." His voice was so sweet and calming that my body listened immediately and loosened up, in protest with my head of course who still was convinced that I'm going to die by his hands. But his hand left my mouth as soon as I visibly calmed down and a few seconds later I felt a thin and cold chain being placed around my neck. I stiffened again, but now because of the cold thing that was on my skin. A necklace? I reached to grab the thin chain with my hand and didn't notice the man standing up and making it's way out of the shed. I only could see him for a brief moment as he opened the door and disappeared without saying anything. I sat there, with my hand on the necklace that the strange man gave me and finally let out a shaky breath. I made my way out of the shed and ran back home, passing the living room were my parents and their friends were sitting and speeding up on the stairs to shut myself in my room. I made my way to the mirror and stared at the necklace.

A light blue crystal was hanging on the thin chain and my eyes couldn't leave the beautiful view. I admired it for a few minutes until I snapped out of my trance and remembered how I actually got it. Who was this man? So many questions were roaming in my head as I couldn't comprehend yesterdays and todays happenings. I laid down on my bed, staring at the crystal, as I let myself calm down and soon sleep engulfing me. I must have slept for a while because it was already dark as I got out of my bed. I made my way downstairs, and saw Mrs.Lee sitting on the couch and reading a book alone. I cleared my throat and she finally noticed me and showed me a smile. " Hey, alis. I'm sorry, I was just so immersed in this book." I know exactly how that feels like, I said to myself and sat on the opposite site couch. " Do you like reading?" " She laid down the book and happily answered with yes. " I like to be in another world and do things that I wouldn't do in real life, when you know what I mean." She chuckled lightly and I nodded smiling. I didn't expect her to have the same interest as me. " Are you feeling better?" I blinked, not understanding her at first. Then it hit. They probably thought that I wasn't feeling well. Might as well play so. " Yeah. Sorry for letting you out and not being here the whole day." I apologized and she just smiled. We sat like that for a while, just looking at the room and not saying anything. Awkward silence. Great. Just as I was about to say something, her eyes caught something interesting on me and she gasped loudly. " Where do you got this necklace?" I grabbed the necklace and shrugged my shoulders. I'm definitely not going to tell anyone about this until I know what happened first. " I bought it a while ago, why?" She just stared at me, face turning blank. Didn't she bought it? I gulped and let my eyes sink to the ground as my mother came fro the kitchen. " Oh, hey honey. Are you feeling better?" She checked if I had a fever and I shrugged her off saying that I was ok. She nodded and gave me a kiss on the forehead and sat down beside Mrs.Lee. " It's so sad that you have to go back tonight. I wish we could spent some more time together. But we must stay in contact!" My mom whined at Mrs.Lee who just laughed at her childishness. 


Two hours later, the Lee's were gone and they promised to hold up the contact and that they would see each other soon. I still didn't understand Mrs.Lee's reaction towards the necklace but I was sure to solve this mystery. It was an adventure that was bound to happen. An adventure that I'd never have dreamt of. But it was now going to be part of my reality... Without me realizing it.

 

Author's Note: Soo how did you like the first chapter? Let me know and see you in the next update^-^