Don't worry / Que the journey to the Forest

Can you fall in Love with a Wolf?

"Hey kid! What got you thinking so hard this early in the morning?" asked the Orange haired boy, playfully hitting the youngest on the shoulder. His smile eventually faded as he saw the latter continuing to stare into nothing. With a sigh, he sat beside the dirty blonde maknae. " Ok, tell me. What's bothering you?" He asked with a serious tone that got the boy looking up at him. " It's just... I'm worried about Youngguk-hyung. He didn't leave his room for like two weeks or so." He pouted and the older tried hard to fight the urge to coo at him. " Yeah, I know. We all are worried about him." He said, looking at his leaders door. " Woah, what's with this depressing atmosphere? Did someone die or what?" " That's not funny, Daehyun." He rolled his eyes at the olders behaviour. " Besides, what got you all happy and ?" Daehyun laughed at his friend. " Well, good morning to you too, Youngjae. And I may or may not know that something good will be happening soon." He smiled mischievously and started making himself coffee, oblivious to the stares questioning his intentions. " And these things would be...?" Youngjae tried, urging the older to go on. And Daehyun finally decided to spare his friends by telling them the good news. " I found Youngguks Mate." he said with a genuine smile gracing his face. The two nearly fell off the chairs as they bombarded him with questions. " What do you mean with you found his mate? Are you for real?" They all couldn't hide their excitement as a pink haired male stepped into the room, followed by a grumpy looking Himchan. " What's with all this noise in the morning?" The oldest of them asked irritated as he yawned and went straight for the mug with coffee that Daehyun was holding out to him. " Oh, morning Hyung, Jongup. Sorry for waking you but we were just so excited about the news!" Himchan sipped on his coffee before raising an eyebrow as to wanting Youngjae to explain. " Daehyun said that he found Youngguks Mate!" Junhong said excitedly before Youngjae could do so and ran over to Himchan who nearly choked on his drink. " What did you say?!" He asked between his coughs and thanked Jongup for bringing him a tissue. " Yeah, you heard right, hyung. I finally found Hyungs Mate. I know from the Lees's that she's going to be coming here soon." He said proudly. " You mean, she's coming to the countryside? But, how would the Lee's know?" All of them had calmed down a little bit as they sat down at the table. " Well, she's the daughter of her best friend that she, since a few years of being apart from another, found and met a few days ago." They all hummed in understanding and didn't expect Jongup to speak up. " Why are you so sure that she is the one?" They all turned to Daehyun, having the same thoughts. The boy in question leaned back in his chair and smiled. " When I was near her house that one evening, the necklace started glowing..." That was all that they needed to hear to smile wildly and chatter happily over the outcome of things. But the chatter ended with the sound of a door opening slowly. " Hyung!" Junhong excitedly skipped over to their leader. " Have you heard what we were talking about? Daehyun found your Mate!" And the others didn't have to look twice to see the shimmer of hope sparkling in their leaders crystal blue eyes. 

I nearly tumbled over my own feet as I tried to make my way to the kitchen were the mouth watering smell came from. As I finally reached it, I saw Mrs.Lee making Pancakes and spotted fresh berries on the table. " Good morning, Alis." I stopped in front of the table and pulled out the chair to sit on it. " G'morning..." was the only thing I was able to slurr out before my head rested on my arms and I fell myself already falling back to sleep. I heard Mrs.Lee chuckle from the stove. " Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep?" She asked, a hint of concern hidden in her smile that greeted me when I lifted my head up. " Yeah. I just had a few strange dreams that wouldn't let me sleep." All night was I seeing this strange things in my dreams. They weren't nightmares, but still were able to make me get goosebumps when I think back of them. Something between crystals, howlings in the Forest and Crystal eyes piercing their way trough my soul. " So, what do you want to do today? Because your dad and Sikyung are out fishing and won't be back till late evening and I was about to drive to the city with your mother. Do you want to join us?" I thought about it for a bit as I actually didn't have anything about spending a Lady's day as my Mother would say. But I needed to do something first. I smiled softly at Mrs.Lee as she placed a Plate with Pancakes in front of me. " Thank you but I think I pass. I just want to go and explore the Forest for a bit. It's been long since I had time for myself like this." She looked down at me with a knowing look before she clapped her hands. " Alright then. I'm going to grab my things and get your mom from the garden. She was there like the whole morning, admiring every Flower she encountered." We both laughed as we both knew how my Mother was passionate about gardening. Hence our unnecessary big house with enough place for a garden that my Mother loved to work with. " Eat your Pancakes and when you go out then take the keys and with you. And it wouldn't be a bad idea to grab also something to eat for the way. You don't know how long you'll be enjoying yourself in there." She said with a wink and we bid each other goodbye as I heard my Mother and her get into the car and driving away. I gulfed the Pancakes down and went to my room to get ready. After a while I got everything that I needed and got my jacket from the hanger as I also exited the house and started walking towards the Forest.

 

 


Author's Note: I'm back!!! Finally after what- half a year?... Yeah I'm really sorry, but I had some major problems like depression and so and I didn't have the motivation to write... but I'm back! I actually won't be making regular updates so I won't promise that but I can promise to not to abandon this story and don't make you wait for an update like months. Thanks for reading and please comment your thoughts on the story and subscribe/upvote if you like. Saranghae<3