So many Mysterys!?

Can you fall in Love with a Wolf?

"So, how was your weekend with the Family?" Kim asked, adjusting her backpack full with school utensils. " Oh, it was great but a little bit boring and I couldn't finish my book." I pouted, thinking about my abandoned book that I promised myself to finish through my classes ( because why would I pay attention, when we're just talking or watching movies because it's only two weeks before our holidays).Kim scoffed at my obvious answer. I'm glad that I have her as my friend. But it also makes me more guilty knowing that I lied to her about the Family visit. Well, I didn't actually lie because we actually had visitors but they just weren't Family. " Hey! Earth to Alis!? Are you listening?" I woke up from my thoughts and stared apologetically at her. " Sorry. What were you saying?" She sighed and repeated herself. " I was saying, that we should go somewhere together in the holidays. Like the mountains. I heard some scary stories about them. How about it?" Kim said excited and I smiled. " The mountains? Scary stories? Of course I'm in!" I cheered and made a few other students look funny at us as Kim laughed at me for being too enthusiastic. The holidays were going to be great but before that, I have to investigate something related to the blue incidents I had. Hopefully I can solve it fast. I thought and looked down at the necklace shining brightly in the morning sun.

" I'm back home mum!" I shouted through the door and run to the kitchen, expecting my mother cooking lunch, but was greeted with a small box lying on the counter, with my name on it. I placed my bag on one of the chairs and took the small box in my hands. I heard a tinkling sound as I swayed it to the sites and was more eager to immediately open it. I nearly screamed, as I found a little wolf carved out of crystals.

I stared at the beautiful piece of art and didn't notice my mum coming in. " Oh, so that was in this box! I was so curious about it, that I had to go before I'd open it myself." She laughed and smiled at me. " When did you come back?" She asked as she went to the stove to heat up the soup that she prepared this morning. " Just now. By the way, do you know who send me this?" I asked her, never letting my eyes off of the wolf. " No. I thought you'd knew who would send you such an expensive present." We both looked at each other and then started laughing. " I guess I have to look for the person myself then." Another mystery in just three days. It's getting more and more exciting!

" Why can't I go with Kim?" I asked my parents irritated and whined like a little child. " Because you're not old enough and we don't want anything to happen to you. And besides, we already have plans for at least the first two weeks of the holidays." I tried to don't look as much interested as I was and asked them what it was. My parents smirked and it only through more questions at me. " We're going to visit the Lee's in the countryside!" My mother announced excitingly. " Really? But, you haven't seen each other in years, and the're ok with us staying there two whole weeks?" " Of course! This weekend showed us that nothing really changed in our friendship so it's ok." " Well, I guess it's ok then." I leaned back to the couch and sighed. I didn't get to spend my holidays with Kim but I got a chance to solve the Mystery behind the tingling that occoured after Mrs. Lee touched me. A good deal, would I say. " So when are we leaving?" " Friday, right after your school." 

It was Thursday, and I was totally stressed out about what I should pack and what not. I wouldn't need a dress in the countryside, right? But what when we were to go into town? " Ahh! So complicated!" I ruffled my hair in frustration and heard my door being opened. " Honey, do you need help?" My mother asked and stepped into the mess that just two hours ago my room. " Yes, please." I smiled sadly at her and she immediately started her magic. Merely 25 minutes passed and my room looked just like before, with a packed suitcase laying in front of me. " How do you do it every time?" I looked amazed at my mother who was proudly smiling at her work. " I just can, honey." She stated bluntly and laughed as I rolled my eyes playfully at her. I'm glad I can spend more time with my parents. 

" Have you packed everything?" " Yes! And don't forget to check the door!" " I already did!" After double checking everything, I finally got to sit down in the car where my father was impatiently waiting for me and my mother. After a short while, she also managed to get in and we finally drove off. The drive would be a few hours from here so I packed some books to read and also texted with Kim, who was really sad that I couldn't go with her to the mountains. She decided to go with her older sister that was also interested in such adventures. So I wasn't really feeling bad that she at least wasn't alone. 

" Hey, Maeri-ah! Yeah, it should be right around the corner. Yes, see you soon!" My mum was excited that we were nearly there and I also felt myself getting a little excited about it. But I also found something starnge. I don't know if I was seeing it right but the necklace seemed to glow brighter the nearer we got to their place. Is that even possible? My thoughts were interrupted as the car came to a stop and I looked out of the window. We're here. And it sure was nothing like I imagined it to be. Instead of a small couzy cottage like house, we were greeted with a huge mansion like house that looked nothing like a countryside house would look like. I was the last to exit as my parents immediately went to greet their friends. I smiled at the beautiful garden that surrounded the whole place and was enjoying the summer breeze and the summer sun that wasn't as hot as of now. A smile formed on my lips as I spotted a swing in front of a fireplace. The perfect place to read books. This two weeks would be amazing, and it was just the very beginning.

After the overly dramatic greeting, we finally got to unpack the car and I was lead by Mrs. Lee into the back of the house, that was facing a small Forest as she said, into a small but very couzy and lovely decorated room. " I hope you like it. I thought that you would like it a little bit less modern." She smiled brightly as I nodded my head eagerly because this was really perfect for me. " And thank you for inviting my parents and me over here. I already love it!" She chuckled at me and we both smiled as she waved it off and told me to unpack in peace and rest some before dinner in two hours. I sat myself on the bed and started to unpack as I noticed a bouquet of beautiful flowers on the table in front of the bed. It was a mix of various wild flowers in every color. " How pretty." I took the vase in my hands and sniffed at the beautiful flowers. The scent was so overwhelming sweet. But the I noticed something in between the flowers. A hidden note? I took it out and opened it. " So long has he been waiting. So much pain has he been through. When every hope seemed lost, a star appeared from very afar. It shone so brightly as never and made his heart beat wild and feel happy altogether. This star was bound to rescue this poor mans soul and his brothers were going to do anything to make that happen. And finally, the said star was just merely around the corner, but was unable to see the man she was bound to meet. Would she take the first step and search for her soulmate that so desperately needs his star?"

"Mr. Blue? Is that all that stands there?" " Yeah. I have no idea what this means but I'm so excited, Kim!" " Haha, yeah it is but please, be careful, okay? We don't know who that wrote or what this person wants." I sighed. I know that she's right, but I still want to go on that adventure. Who knows what I will find in the end? " Yeah, yeah. I will." " Ok. I trust you in that! So have fun and hear ya later!" I bid her goodbye and decided to go the the kitchen where my parents and the Lee's were waiting and we started to eat. " How do you like it here honey?" My mother asked as I was busy stuffing my mouth with delicious pasta. " It's very beautiful and peaceful here. I also need to check out the garden once I'm done." " Do so, honey. I'm glad that you like it!" My mum didn't hide how happy she was and continued to converse with Mrs. Lee while my father was busy asking Mr. Lee questions about a spot where he could go fishing. I was deep in thoughts as I needed to find a way to solve the card from Mr. Blue. I unconsiously started playing with my necklace and missed the smirk that Mrs. Lee gave Mr. Lee as she saw me holding the necklace.

After dinner,I went straight to my room and was once again reading the card and decided to make notes. I should probably start with the star...I looked out the window as I needed a break after analysing the card for a few good hours. I was exhausted and decided to continue tomorrow when it suddenly clicked. I looked down at my necklace was shining in the moonlight. " Of course! The necklace and the wolf must be from Mr. Blue!" I hurriedly took the wolf from the table and examined it. The same crystal that my necklace had. That must a sign! Maybe the crystal was supposed to be the star? But, wait... It doesn't fit with the story. I sighed and sat down on the window rest, looking at the dark forest. I got up from my spot as someone knocked at my door. " Come in." Mrs. Lee's head poked out in the door frame and I instantly smiled. " Hey, Alis. How are you?" She sat on the bed and looked at me. " I'm ok, don't worry. Just exhausted." " That's good to hear. Oh and I wanted to ask you something. Well, you know when I asked you about your necklace?" I nodded slightly, thinking back about the awkward situation. " You see, I'm sorry if it sounded weird or something but this crystal is originally found only in these regions. So I was just curious about where you had it from." She smiled shyly and I finally understood. " Wait. So your saying that thse things ( points at necklace and wolf) Were made from crystals that were only found around here?" She nodded. Than that means that Mr. blue must be from here. " Are you ok, Alis?" " Huh? Oh, yeah, I was just thinking. Ehm, where do you find these crystals?" Mrs. Lee thought for a while as she answered. " Well, I found some a while ago as I was walking through the forest in the direction of your window." She pointed at it and I followed her finger and looked into the dark woods. " Just like that?" She laughed as I asked sceptically. " Of course not. I found them in a lake. They were probably spread with the current from a mountain that's on the other side." She laughed ad I nodded at her explenation. I should probably check that out tomorrow. " Ok, I'll be going than. It's already late. You should go sleep." She went over to the door and said good night before leaving me alone. I decided to call it a day when I went to the bathroom and washed up and changed into my Pjs and went to bed. 

Tomorrow. I'm going to solve this Mystery by tomorrow, were my last thoughts before I let sleep engulf me, without realizing the person standing in the forest and watching my window closely.

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for making you wait! I promise to update more frequently because the holidays are nearing and I'll be able to write more. Subscribe, comment and enjoy reading ^-^