Hip Hop Lover Part 2

Hip Hop Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a typical day in school for me today as I was attending lessons before going off to practice for my dancing. Today’s lesson is plainly boring. It was some business related skills module, which teaches us how to dress ourselves up nicely during an interview and also to write a good resume. But to be honest, I don’t even think that I would go for that path in the future. I dreamed to be a world-class dancer, or something that is related to dance. So definitely this module seems so irrelevant to me.

 

Teacher: “Alright guys, I want all of you to write out a section of the resume now, after I’ve conducted my lessons, you guys should have a rough idea of it. 15 minutes set.”

You: “What. 15 minutes to write a resume. And everything must be in perfect English and perfect sentences. How on earth would I be able to write it in 15 minutes?”

I started to think that it’s so ridiculous to rush us out for a resume, I mean if I really want to write a good resume, I can have all of the time in the world to write. Why need to rush out in 15 minutes.

 

In the end, I did a really bad job. The teacher failed me for my resume and I was being lectured really badly by her.

Teacher: “Well, I’ve not flunked anyone before in this module Hae Shin. To be honest, the score that I gave you is so much higher than you’re supposed to be having; it’s just to pity you. You’re clearly struggling do you know that? Well, I’ll give you another chance to pass this, get it done by next week.”

However, deep in my mind, I didn’t really feel that stressed over this module because it’s not really a graded module, it’s just a passed or failed. But I just hate the fact that the teacher decided to humiliate me in front of the whole class.

 

I felt so depressed after being lectured by my teacher, I walked out of the classroom looking really sadly when Hoseok suddenly appeared.

Hoseok: “Hae Shin ah!”

Hoseok waved to me, but I don’t have the mood to even answer him. I nodded towards him and walked away sadly.

 

Hoseok: “Did you have a really bad time in this module? I’ve attended this lesson before, the teacher ! She thinks that the whole world revolves around her and we need to beg to her for good scores!”

You: “Oh my god, that’s so true.”

I thought to myself, my mood suddenly lifted up and I looked towards at Hoseok. He seems to understand how I feel.

 

You: “Yes… and I’m struggling with writing out a short resume now.”

Hoseok: “Oww, don’t worry about it Hae Shin! I can help you with it! I managed to find some techniques to pass this module despite that ty teacher!”

Maybe I should change my perspective towards Hoseok, yes I should try.

You: “Okay~ Thank you Hoseok!”

Hoseok: “Let’s discuss this over a meal then! Are you heading for lunch?”

You: “Yup yup…”

 

I joined H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter