Hip Hop Lover Part 3

Hip Hop Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: “I mean, it’s not really a big deal seeing me and Hoseok practicing together right?”

Jimin: “Yes… it might not be a big deal to you.”

You: “You’re so weird Jimin. Please tell me what’s happening to you? Like are you angry that you see me with Hoseok?”

Jimin: “Sstop asking anymore Hae Shin. If that’s what you want to ask and know about it. Then leave now.”

 

You: “What! Why? Can you just tell me everything now?”

Jimin: “Urgh, I don’t want to! Just, Hae Shin go.”

Jimin tried to push me out of his house and chased me off.

 

What on earth is happening to him seriously? I don’t get it. I just want to resolve this problem and it’s getting worse now. But I’m definitely going to get a clear answer from Jimin or else I won’t give up. Or maybe what Hoseok says is true, Jimin crushing on me? But would someone who’s actually crushing you treat you so harshly? What are you thinking about Jimin?

 

I went home feeling puzzled. I took a hot bath and lied on my bed, thinking what Hoseok has told me and how does Jimin reacts to me. Then, I thought to myself, do I like Jimin? Well… I do have some feels for him but I don’t know… But what if I’m just thinking too much? And what Hoseok says isn’t really true? That would totally … I don’t want to ruin the friendship between me and Jimin.

 

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

I went to the school for my lessons as usual and then headed towards the dance club to continue my practice. Hoseok was there as usual, practicing for his dance and socialising with our dance mates. I entered the room and looked around to see if Jimin is there. However, I found him nowhere.

 

Hoseok: “Hello Hae Shin!!!”

Hoseok waved at me and smiled to me as usual with his cheerfully look.

You: “Hello Hoseok. Uhm by the way… have you seen Jimin today?”

Hoseok: “Ah Jimin, nope. But have you resolved the problems between the both of you?”

You: “No… that’s the problem...I…”

Hoseok: “Is there anything that you’re troubled with? You can definitely share with me.”

Hoseok pats on my back gently, trying to comfort me.

 

-JIMIN’S POV-

Jimin entered the dance club, he was a bit late today because he planned to explain everything to Hae Shin. Thus, he prepared some snacks that Hae Shin likes. He decided to brave himself up and confessed to Hae Shin about how he feels.

However, as he walked into the dance club, he witnessed how Hoseok placed his hands around Hae Shin. He doesn’t know what’s going on between them. So he misunderstood them once again.

-END OF JIMIN’S POV-

 

Jimin: “Why is Hoseok comforting Hae Shin? Do they have some secrets that I don’t know…?”

Jimin wondered to himself while witnessing your actions with Hoseok. Feeling really disappointed and full of doubts in his mind, Jimin walked away sadly and exited the room.

 

Hoseok: “Yah!”

Hoseok saw Jimin came in and walked out, but before he could react, Jimin ran away already. Thus Hoseok quickly called out for Jimin but he didn’t hear it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter