Hip Hop Lover Part 6

Hip Hop Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin: “How did you know what I’m thinking about?!”

You: “I’m your stalker too. Just joking, but we’re friends for so long. Why wouldn’t I be able to read your mind at times like this?”

Jimin: “I…”

You: “Promise us.”

 

Jimin: “Aishh, okay okay…”

You: “Great. Rest well Hoseok ah, we’ll take our leave first.”

Hoseok: “Okay~ Thank you for everything.”

With that, Jimin and I took our leave.

 

-ONE WEEK LATER-

For the past one week, I’ve been guiding Jimin and giving him some tips on how to improvise his dance. And our relationship gets even stronger and better. We’ve been practicing together and yes… dating.

 

Hoseok has also finally recovered from his injuries, he came back to school with his cheerful appearance again.

You: “Yah, it seems like a curse that we take turns in getting injured. But still, welcome back!”

Hoseok: “Hahaha, I hope that we can get to collaborate the next time eh? I still feel bad that I’m the one that make you couldn’t get to attend the selection interview…”

You: “Stop feeling bad about it!”

Jimin: “Yah, anyway, can I still both of your collaborate dance once again?”

 

You: “Eh?”

Jimin: “Although I know that it’s over, but it feels really good seeing you guys dance. I would love to see your dance again.”

Hoseok: “Oh, sure!”

 

Jimin helped us tuned up the music, we gradually pick up the feels back and started our dance. Although we are no longer eligible to participate for the competition anymore, it’s indeed felt good to be able to dance together with Hoseok again.

 

We ended our dance with the final move, and we heard clapping sound. It’s from Jimin, but also, another person.

 

Our dance instructor appeared suddenly, he then walked towards Hoseok and I.

Instructor: “It really bad that both of you didn’t managed to attend the selection interview! Both of your collaboration works so well.”

Hoseok: “Ah…”

Instructor: “How are you feeling now Hoseok ah?”

Hoseok: “I’ve fully recovered, thank you for your concern!”

 

Instructor: “Great. Okay, both of you. Come and find me tomorrow okay? Another private selection interview just for the both of you. We’ll leave it to the other judge to decide whether both of you are suitable to represent the school for the upcoming competition. It’ll be a make-up for the both of you, since it’s not really anyone’s fault for not being able to attend this selection interview. I find that it’ll be a pity if both of you just couldn’t be able to make it to the competition just because of random reasons.”

 

Did I hear wrongly? Another special selection interview session just for me and Hoseok?

We nodded our head, but still unable to absorb that information that was gave to us.

 

Jimin: “CONGRATS!!! You guys must work hard for this upcoming selection interview okay?”

I was still shaking with tears that I’m given another chance, yes I must work hard together with Hoseok.

We stayed back late that night for practice.

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

I’m all ready for the selection interview. Hopefully, nothing goes wrong later on.

Hoseok arrived in school really early this time round, I arrived after then and we started to practice. With the encouragement from Jimin beside us.

Jimin: “ALL THE BEST!!!”

 

Finally, it’s the time for the selection interview session. We gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter