Hip Hop Lover Part 5

Hip Hop Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: “Eh?”

I quickly opened my eyes, only to find myself lying on top of Hoseok. My face was leaning on his chest, and I could feel his heartbeat and breathe because we’re literally sticking onto one another.

 

Hoseok: “Are you okay Hae Shin?”

You: “I’m- I’m okay! Ahh, how about you?”

I quickly lifted myself up to check on Hoseok.

Hoseok: “Nah, I’m still fine, luckily you’re not that heavy or else I might sprain my back haha!”

You: “Yah, you still can joke in this kind of situation.”

 

I hit lightly on Hoseok shoulder and both of us giggled. I could feel that my heartbeats really fast at that moment, maybe it’s because of the sudden physical contact that I had with Hoseok. I convinced and assured myself that I’m definitely not in love with Hoseok or anything else.

 

Hoseok: “Hae Shin ah, you seriously don’t remember that we’ve met before?”

You: “Eh? Did we…?”

Hoseok started to explain everything to me, and I vaguely remember everything now.

You: “AH! Oh my, why didn’t I recognised you earlier?!”

Hoseok: “Heehee…”

Hoseok brushed his hands against his hair shyly. But in fact, it’s just because he had changed a lot during the past one year, that’s why I failed to recognise him.

 

Hoseok: “To be very honest, I joined this hip hop club because of you! You inspired me through that incident… and I decided to work hard. I wanted to appear in front of you again to tell you that I’ve success. But… you’ve totally forgotten about me too. I don’t blame you but it does hurts a bit oww.”

Hoseok pretends to feel really sad and grabbed his chest really hardly. It makes me feel so guilty because I still hated him in the beginning, I thought that he’s just one of the random guy who wants to overtake me.

 

You: “Yah… sorry Hoseok ah. You’ve just changed a lot! That’s why! You’re just so awesome from now you know. Not that you are not good in the past, but I felt really honoured too. That I’m the reason for you to join in this club.”

Hoseok: “Oh man, let’s change topic from here. It’s getting awkward hahaha! Don’t overthink about anything okay. I just want to make friends with you and I’m glad that I’m able to.”

Hoseok gave me a bro-fist and we cheered together.

“Hip Hop Friends for life!”

 

We’ve finally ended with our practice at 10pm, we’ll have to get sufficient rest for tomorrow’s selection interview. Hoseok escorted me back home and he left afterwards.

 

I gave Jimin a call after I’ve reached home, he had just reached home too.

 

-PHONE CALL-

You: “Oh Jimin ah, I’m back home.”

Jimin: “Oh my dear Hae Shin! How’s the practice on going? Rest early okay~ You’ll need plenty of energy for tomorrow!”

You: “Hahah, it’s fine~ Thank you. How about you? How’s the wedding?”

Jimin: “Woah, saying about that… I’ll share with you a bit. When I attended the wedding, it makes me feel so happy. The entire atmosphere is filled with happiness. The couple are blessed with everyone’s wishes. Ah~ that makes me feel excited too. I want to give you a very blessing wedding in the future.”

You: “Yah~ who says I’ll be marrying you!”

Jimin: “Eh? You’re mine forever Hae Shin!”

We giggled through the phone, the entire phone call session is so sweet.

Jimin: “Okay Hae Shin, rest well. I’ll see you tomorrow! Sweet dreams!”

You: “You too Jimin, good night~”

-END OF PHONE CALL-

 

I lied on bed, feeling nervous for tomorrow’s selection interview, but at the same time, I felt guilty towards Jimin. How could I have that thought of Hoseok at all when I’m dating Jimin?

 

You: “Ah, I should stop thinking about it. This only makes my mind even more confused.”

I covered myself with blanket and went to sleep.

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

I woke up on time, preparing myself for the selection interview. I looked into the mirror and persuade myself that I can do it!  I left my house at the usual time, Jimin is waiting for me outside as usual too.

 

Jimin: “Good morning my sweetheart~”

You: “Morning Jimin baby~”

Jimin: “Aigoo, you’re dressed so nicely today! Hip hop girl man!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter