Hip Hop Lover Part 4

Hip Hop Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day that I finally recovered from my injuries and I’m heading back towards school. When I was about to leave for my school, Jimin was waiting for me outside my house.

Jimin: “Good morning Hae Shin ah!”

You: “Oh Jimin ah! Morning! Why are you here…?”

Jimin: “I’m here to you to school! You know… although your injuries have recovered, it’s still better to take good care of it.”

But in fact, Jimin is just finding an excuse because he could continue to visit me although my injuries have fully recovered.

 

I chuckled at his sentences and he looked at me with a puzzled expression.

Jimin: “Eh?”

You: “Jimin ah. I can give you my answer now.”

Jimin: “Aaanswer? Oh my god, I’m not ready to accept this out of sudden!”

I slowly held onto Jimin’s hands and looked into his eyes.

You: “Yes. I can confirm that I’m in love you with now Jimin.”

 

Jimin: “REALLY?!”

Jimin screamed in joy and hugged me up high.

You: “YAH Jimin! I thought you’re supposed to take good care of me!?”

Jimin: “Oww oww, sorry! I’m just getting too excited and happy over it haha!”

 

After that, Jimin and I went to school together. Jimin was holding onto my hands tightly and smiling widely to me all the time.

You: “Jimin ah, don’t you think that you’re a bit creepy?”

Jimin: “Why? Aishh, I guess I’m really too happy. Hae Shin ah, I can’t sleep tonight for sure!”

I couldn’t help it but laughed out at Jimin’s words.

 

We arrived in school and I went in a different direction with Jimin, because we are from different classes.

Jimin: “Aw man, why time passes so fast whenever I’m with you?"

You: “Aiyee, we still can spend time after school isn’t it?”

Jimin: “Yes! At the dance studio~ So… can we practice together in the future then?”

You: “Well well…”

 

Jimin: “Please~”

Jimin does ageyo to me, which I couldn’t resist it but agreed eventually.

Jimin: “Heehee, see you Hae Shin ah~”

Jimin gave me a peck on my cheek and he went for his lessons.

 

I was so shocked at it because it’s the first time that Jimin gave me a kiss, out of sudden. But it made my heart warmth, and I kept smiling to myself throughout the entire lessons.

 

It’s finally the end of my lessons and I immediately headed towards the dance studio, I don’t know why but ever since Jimin has become my boyfriend, I’ve wanted to see him so badly. I stepped out of the class and saw that Jimin is already waiting for me outside.

 

You: “Oh Jimin ah, you’re so fast!”

Jimin: “Yeah! I ran all the way from my classroom so that I would be able to meet you after your lessons straight.”

I really couldn’t help it anymore but gave Jimin a peck on his cheek this time round, he’s just so sweet. But obviously I don’t wish that it only happens during our ‘honeymoon’ period which is the first few months. I hope that this kind of relationship would last for us, forever.

Jimin blushed after I gave him a peck on his cheek, and he wrapped his arms over my shoulder before we headed for lunch together.

 

Jimin: “Hmm, let me order your lunch for you my dear~”

You: “Ah, you know what I want?”

Jimin: “Obviously heehee, bento set 1 right!”

You: “Oh man, I’m now suspecting if you’re a stalker.”

Jimin: “Nah, I just paid more attention to the person that I love. Which is you.”

Jimin’s word once again warmed your heart, and you blushed again.

 

Jimin: “Okay, wait for me!”

Jimin headed towards the stall and buy for me.

I don’t know if this kind of feeling is just temporary or it’ll stay permanently. Because everything just happens to be so perfect and nice, it’s as if that I’m living in a fairytales now.

Jimin came back with two set of bento set 1 and he sat down.

Jimin: “Here you go!”

You: “Thank you~”

 

We chit-chatted while having lunch. That feeling is awesome. And… is this how people feel when they have boyfriend/girlfriend?

 

Jimin and I went for a short walk before heading to the dance studio, we’ll have to digest our food before we start to practice.

 

When we entered the dance studio, I saw Hoseok practicing diligently, no one has arrived yet except him. He turned and saw us when he had finished his dance. Before he greeted us, his eyes shifted to both Jimin and my hands first.

 

-HOSEOK’S POV-

Hoseok: “Ah, both of them are holding hands, they’re now couple. I… I should feel happy for them but why do I really feel a pain in my heart?”

-END OF HOSEOK’S POV-

 

Hoseok: “Yashh, Jimin and Hae Shin ah. Finally you guys are back! The past few days you guys are not around, I felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter