Hip Hop Lover Part 1

Hip Hop Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s welcome our new member, Jung Hoseok!”

Everyone started to applause, and Hoseok started to bow to everyone.

Hoseok: “Hello everyone! I’m Jung Hoseok! Nice to meet you! Ah~ you guys can call me J-Hope or Hobie in short!”

 

I started to hear mumblings around me.

“Wow, J-Hope! What a cool name is that!”

“Awww he looks so friendly and nice!”

 

“Alright guys, settle down please.”

My dancing instructor announced that J-Hope will be joining in the hip hop dance club, which means he’ll be one of my dance mates too.

Instructor: “Alright, J-Hope, mind to show us some of your dance move?”

 

Hoseok: “Sure yea!”

Music started to play in the room and he immediately picked up the beat and moved his body. He’s definitely not a newbie to hip hop. It’s so obvious that he had some fundamentals back then, and actually, I felt quite threatened by it. For the past few months in the hip hop dance club, I’m the best dancer. No one has ever beaten me. Although I’m nodding to the beat and the rhythm, I’m not really supporting him at all.

 

“I could dance better than you. You can never surpass me hmph.” I thought to myself. I rolled my eyes after Hoseok’s performance and while they were hosting a welcome party for him, I went out of the room to take some fresh air.

 

You: “Phew. What a waste of time.”

I held onto the railing bars and looked up at the sky, thinking that when this mini party can ends. Suddenly, I felt someone walking towards me.

 

Hoseok: “Hello, nice to meet you! How do I address you?”

You: “Tch, it’s that annoying guy. Why bother to come out and look for me?”

I thought to myself again.

You: “I’m Hae Shin.”

Hoseok: “Hi Hae Shin! Such a lovely name~ I hope that we can get along well in the future!”

Hoseok lifted up his hands, trying to shake his hands with me. Although I don’t really like this guy, but I felt that it’s still obliged to reply him politely. Thus, I shook my hands with him.

 

Hoseok: “See you around!”

He smiled towards me before heading back to the mini party. Hoseok is a really friendly guy, but I just hate the fact that he’s better than me in dancing. Well, I probably have to train even harder to not let him surpass me. I headed back to the room after a while to attend the debrief before we are being dismissed.

 

Instructor: “Guys, so that’s the end of the mini welcome party session for Hoseok! Once again welcome to our hip hop club again. There’s one thing that I wanted to announce to all of you too, our school will be sending one representative on behalf of our school to represent us for a hip hop competition that will be held in the next coming six months. This competition will be a huge mild stone if we we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter