Chapter 2

Just A Love Story.. ❤

 

Flashback—

 

I LOVE YOU…

 

Break time at school—

 

“Yoong, ehm..” God, I was so nervous.

 

“Yes, Fishy?” yeah, she likes to call me Fish, she said that my face looked like a fish.

 

“Would you come with me after the school finish?” I asked her while my heart was beating faster than ever.

 

“Where will we go after school?” she asked me back with her cute voice.

 

“Mmm, it’s a secret~” I sang. She pouted at me cutely.

 

“Okay whatever. I won’t go with you!” She looked so angry. She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

“Aigoo.. ” I pinched her cheeks. “.. So cute!” She looked away then I saw her cheeks turned red.

 

“Can’t you see that I’m angry right know? Where will we go?!” She said still didn’t want to look at me.

 

“You’re so impatient, Yoong. Don’t worry, we will go to a very beautiful place. You’ll love it!” I ruffled her hair.

 

 

After school—

 

 

After school, we finally went to the place that I prepared for us. I took her to the beach not too far from Seoul city. There were no one at all. Just we both. We walked side by side, talked and laughed together until the sun began to set. I thought that was the right time.

 

“Yoong..” I called her name softly while I stood in front of her.

 

“Mmm?” she answered me but still didn’t look at me. She played the white sand with her bare feet.

 

“Actually, I bring you here because I want to talk about something..” I said then she looked at me but I didn’t dare to look at her angelic face.

 

“Talk? About what? Just tell me if you have any problem, Hae.” I looked up to her and her gaze became softer.

 

“I.. I love you, Im Yoona. Would you be with me together forever until my last breath?” I braced myself to grabbed her left hand with my right hand. She looked shock for a second. And then, she shook her head.

 

“I thought you were dating Jessica?” she looked down.

 

“No! Who said that?”

 

“Well, you and Jessica look so close with each other.. And you look perfect with her.. She’s a cheerleader captain, you’re a school kingka.. I’m.. I’m just.. nothing. Jessica is so pretty, smart, and famous. So, I thought you like her.” She said, I saw tears fell down from her eyes. I cupped her face with my hands and wiped her tears.

 

“Hey, ssh, don’t cry, Yoong. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I’m with you.. When I’m with you, I feel like I’m being myself. Not a kingka, not a famous student, not anyone else. Just the real me. I love you so much, Yoong. And I know you feel the same with me, don’t you? So, would you be my girlfriend?” I held her hands tightly. She smiled to me and nodded. I was so excited, until I felt like I wanted to scream to the world that Yoong was already be mine. I hugged her tightly like there was no tomorrow. She hugged me back.

 

“I love you too, Hae.. so much..” she said.

 

“I’ll love you until the day after forever..” I whispered at her ear.

 

HUG in that moment, was a HUG between two person, that full of Happiness and Love..

 

 

Flashback end—

 

 

That’s how I confess to her. Not too romantic actually, but that’s how I done it. Yoona slowly opens her eyes. She rubs her eyes, and smile at me.

 

“Morning, Fishy. Do you sleep well?” She asks still with her half-asleep voice. Always like this since we got married 3 years ago.

 

“Very well, because I sleep with my Deer.” I said as I get closer to her and kiss her forehead.

 

“Thanks, Fishy.” She smiles and tries to find some comfort in my chest. I her hair.

 

“Yoong, I love you..” I said.

 

“Yeah, I know. You always say that to me. Even if you don’t, I always know it, Hae.”

 

“Do you love me?” I ask.

 

“What kind of question is that, Hae? I love my life more than you..”

 

So, she loves her life more than me..

 

“Huh, why? I thought you love me..” I said sadly as I move away from her.

 

“I love my life because it gave me you, Hae..” she said as she my face.

 

“Ouh, I love you, Yoong, because you are my life..”

 

 

To Be Continued—

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

So, I'm sorry, you guys have to waited for an update..

I'm so thankful for my subscriber and my fellow readers, and for those who comment..

I really appreciate it..

Anyway,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Have a nice holiday!!