2

Just A Love Story.. ❤

 

#Hae Ra POV#

 

    Donghae parked in any place. My heart beating harder and harder. Am I supposed to do this? Indeed, for anything I really want to have Donghae, just not this way. Not cheating like this.

 

"Oppa!" I called him when she came out of the car. And she seemed to hear me, she then looked at me. Then quickly reached for his neck and kissed his lips. I'm kissing people I like. But did I do wrong? I just wanted to tell him about my feelings. I do not care Yoona look us or not. I just wanted to say my feelings to Donghae Oppa.

 

Butwhen I let go of my kisses, I saw Yoona's crying as she looked at us both. She must have seen it. Am I do wrong? Am I hurt her feelings? Mianhae, Eonni. Jeongmal.
"Thank you for today, Oppa. Saranghae ~" I tried to play this role well. Hope I get what I want.

 

"What are you doing?" Donghae pushed me away and I saw anger in his eyes. I know this is wrong.

 

"Enough!" Yoona shouted. I know for a fact she must have seen us kissing. I’m completely a devil now. I’m a criminal. When Donghae push me away, suddenly I got blank if everything that I see. I never wanted this. I never want to be a . I really never want this..

 

#End of Hae Ra’s POV#

 

 

#No one’s POV#

 

   drap drap drap

 

Just steps away, it only took a few steps away to be in the same spot as her wife. Donghae is really wanted to hug his wife's body and held her close, kiss the top of his head, and explained all this misunderstanding circumstances.


   "Stop! Don’t take a step!" suddenly Yoona shouted to Donghae when she found his face within only 3 steps away from him.


"Yoong, please. I'll explain all this." Donghae said as he stepped forward.


   "Stop I say! Once again you come over I will not forgive you!" Yoona finally moved with still sobbing.

"Yoong, Jebal. What did you see just -"


   "Only what?! You have affair with that girl right? What do you want exactly?" Yoona continued to screaming with tears that kept sliding down her cheeks.


"I do not mean to! She kissed me!" Donghae try to explain the truth.


   "Lie! Lee Donghae! Can you stop lying to your wife? Oh.. Or maybe you'd never think of me as a wife?"


   "Yoona!" Donghae start to feel annoyed. Not to Yoona. But to his own self. Why does he easily stuck?


   "I'm tired, hae. Why did you do that to me? Because I was forgot our wedding anniversary? Is that all?" Yoona started to cry again and lowered his voice.


   "Look, I'd never had an affair from you just because a small problem. And I never intend to cheat!" Donghae tried to explain.


   "Then don’t you think what I feel? You know, I feel we are a little far lately ... And now I see you kissing with another girl. Is this all that you’ve been planning to do?"


   "Yoong, please ..." Donghae started to cry. Already destroy his defenses as a man. He is really sad. He never thought there would be problems like this in his life. He never saw Yoona screaming and crying like this. He was afraid. He was afraid of losing his beloved wife. He did not want to. He really did not want to lose Yoona.


   Yoona wiped his own eyes, looks at all if they're really trying to be a strong woman. "I need my own. Don’t ever try to find me." Yoona said coldly as he started to go left Donghae.


   "Yoong .." Donghae calling softly. Yoona stopped.

"Do not go too far from me. Jebal .." Donghae said more quietly. Yoona just freeze.

 

"I'm scared Yoong. I'm afraid will not be able to reach you anymore if you go too far .." Donghae is still drowning in tears.

"You think I can go that far from you? Baboya! I love you too much and even I do not believe that I was able to leave you!" Yoona turned around and shouted.


   "I love you too much so I do not know that I'm able to live a day without your smile." Donghae wasn’t kidding this time. He is really sincere.


   "I'm leaving." Yoona said, passed Donghae and left. When Yoonawent, slowly a feeling of sick, continue to haunt him. Donghae that still crying, now slowly slumped on the ground where he stood. Contemplate his stupidity and ignorance, because this game is going to be hard..

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm so sorry because the update is so short, I promise i'll update the resolution soon. please be patient to it. Saranghae readers ^^