promise

Just A Love Story.. ❤

 

 

Christmas. Day when the savior was born. Day that will bring a lot of joyfull for everybody. 3 years ago, Christmas be a very special day to YoonHae. 3 years ago it’s time when everything started because 3 years ago they started keep a promise to be always together. All though that day not perfect fully…

#FLASHBACK 1#

“ Merry Christmas deer! “ Donghae yelled to surprise Yoona that busy decorating her house.

“ Yah! You surprise me! Anyway, Merry Christmas too Fishy. “ Yoona said with a smile shaped in her lips.

“ Aigoo~ you’re very beautiful deer. “ said Donghae while pinched her cheek.

“ Stop joking around and please help me you pabo. I have to finish this before evening. “

“ Wishes not accepted. “

“ Wae? Oh please oppa.. “

“ Kiss me first then I will help you.. “

“ You’re such a teaser oppa. Okay. “ then Yoona kiss Donghae’s cheek that make her blushing after didthat.

“ Hahahahaa.. You are blushing.. So cute.. But sorry Yoona, I can’t help you today. I have an important event. “ Donghae apologizing and walk out.

“ But oppa.. “

“ I’m so sorry Yoona. I’ll wait you at church this night. “

“ You are very mean to me oppa. Just go then. I will not stop you. And I can’t promise you anything. “

 “ I’m so sorry Yoona. I hope you will wait until I back. I know that I will bring that smile again. “ Donghae keep walking without he realized that Yoona is try to holdingher tears.

#FLASHBACK 2#

“ May God will bless you for today untill forever.. “ I heard the pastor last word before the worship over.

‘ I think something have lost ‘ Donghae thought.

‘ Oh yeah. I haven’t see Yoona here. Where is she? Am I that mean to her? I’m sorry Yoona. I hope tonight you’ll forgive me. Because tonight I have a surprise for you ‘

Meanwhile

“May God will bless you for today untill forever.. “ I heard the pastor last word before the worship over while my heart pounding.

Why? Well.. I have to go out from this church before Donghae know that I’m here.

Why? Because I still mad of him. But.. I guess it’s too late when I heard someone called me.

“ Yoona! “

‘ Oh God. ‘ Yoona thought. She just turned around and gave her boyfriend a little smile.

“ Hey, are you still mad of me? “ Donghae ask.

“ No. “ Yoona answer shortly.

“ Okay. Look I’m sorry. But if you don’t mind please come to the hill we came often. Please? “ ask Donghae.

“ I don’t know. Just wait me there. “ Yoona said coldly.

“ Okay. Thank you deer. Once again, I’m sorry . ” Donghae give Yoona a small peck in her cheek and then he left. Leaving Yoona that still blushing.

#FLASHBACK 3#

“ Where is she? It’s been an hour. “ Donghae sigh.

“ Oppa! “

‘ Finally she’s come. ‘ Donghae thought as he turn back and see Yoona running to him.

“ Why are you take so long time deer? “ he pouted.

“ I’m sorry. I just want to punish you. Hehehee.. “ Yoona let out a small laugh.

“ You’re so mean. I have to punish you back Yoona. “

“ What? “ Yoona ask with scared expression looked in her face.

“ You have to answer yes to every questions that I will asking to you. “

“ Okay. It’s easy. “

“ Now follow me. ” Donghae end the conversation then grab Yoona’s hand so she can follow him.

After they up

“ Im Yoona. Can I, Lee Donghae take you as my wife? I promise I will always love you, keep you, and never leave you. “ Donghae ask spontaneous and stand in his knees.

“ Oppa. I.. I.. “ Yoona feel so speechless. is frozen.

“ You promise me already to say yes Yoona. “

“ Ne.. You can Oppa. “ Yoona said shyly.

“ Gomawo! Neomu, neomu gomawo! I love you deer. “ Donghae hug Yoona tightly.

Yoona just can’t do anything. She let Donghae wrapped his hand around her body. She never thought this is would happen. This Christmas night be so perfect to them both. Thanks God. Thanks for allowing us to be together.

Tonight, they know one again some kind of hug. This hug that can make they believe that they never leave each other. This hug that can make they know how much they love each other.

#END OF FLASHBACK 1,2,3#

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so how is it? please comment ^^