Chapter 1

Just A Love Story.. ❤

 

 

Sunlight woke me up from my deep sleep. I rubbed my eyes as I looked at the woman beside me, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever had. I saw her still sleep soundly. As I looked at her innocent face, my brain played the flashback of us.

 

Flashback—

 

It all started from an accidental meeting…

 

“Hae!!” I turned my head as I heard someone called my name. Oh God, it was Eunhyuk. He is my bestfriend, I already known him since kindergarten and to be honest I get a little bored with him ‘cause I knew him for many years.

“What’s up?” I asked him with my innocent look. He jogged toward me, but suddenly he stopped “OH HAE!! WATCH OUT!!” he yelled at me as I turned my head and saw that someone was come over me.

BUKK!!—

“AWW!!”

I fell on the ground with someone was above me. Then I realized that the person above me was a girl. Our eyes stared at each other for a while until we were back to reality. We stood up awkwardly.

“I’m so sorry..” she apologized didn’t want to look at me and slowly her face became so red. Oh my God, she was blushing!

“It’s okay. Are you okay?” I asked her. Good. My face became hot, I thought I was blushing.

“O- oh yeah.. I’m okay.” She answered me, while she cleaned her clothes. I saw Eunhyuk was coming to us.

“HAE!! Are you okay?” Eunhyuk looked worry. He checked my face, my arms, my legs, my whole body. Stupid monkey! It was so embarrassing.

“I’m okay, Hyuk!” he quickly stopped as I told him that I was okay.

“Okay then, I gotta go now. I’m so sorry for what just happened.” She said going to leave.

“Wait!” she stopped as I grabbed her hand. “what’s your name, anyway?” I asked her.

“YoonA. Im YoonA.” She said while she smiled sweetly at me. That was the first time I saw the most beautiful smile in the world. My world felt like lighten up at that time. That was the START.

 

 

Flashback end—

 

 

Since that accidental meeting, I never saw her again until I knew that she was a new student in my school. We became friends, and as the time had flown we became best friends. I smile to myself like a crazy man as I remember how the first time we met. I grab YoonA who still sleep into my arms. Oh God, I love this woman so much. Does she know it? I thought as I remember how I confess to her.

 

 

 

To Be Continue—

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I'm so sorry for not update it quickly. I still have 2 more exams. So I just update a little. And I think I'll just make it chapters. So do you mind if I change the title? How do you think? Comment please.. Thanks a lot! Especially my subscriber and my co-author! Saranghae~