2.

Deeply, Madly, Truly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.

‘Who?’

‘My daughter, of course.’ Yong Hwa proudly said while grinning at her. He could sense the nervousness in her voice. ‘Are you thinking of someone else?’

Shin Hye bit her lip as she looked at him sipping his coffee. He too was staring at her as if he was waiting for her counter back. But Shin Hye had slowly losing her own voice. She was not really sure if Yong Hwa was serious with his answer but did he even knew that he was hurting her over again by introducing the little girl to her. Even if the little girl was his daughter, but Shin Hye just could not help but to feel that her jealousy starting to eat her up.

She just could not believe all his attention once was for her but now it was belonged to another woman.

‘Shin Hye-’ Yong Hwa suddenly called out her name when he caught Shin Hye was seemed to be deep in her own thought.

Shin Hye sighed and forced out another smile for him. ‘Why, Yong? Why only now, Yong?’

Her voice was rather low but it was quite clear to Yong Hwa and he knew that he could never run away with those questions. He knew that Shin Hye would keep on asking him for reasons of lying on her.

Yong Hwa smiled faintly when he saw her tears starting to trickle down on her rosy cheeks. And, he was so close to wipe them away. But remembering the situation they were facing, it would not be possible for him to consult though how much he wanted to do so.

‘Oh God! Why I am even crying-’ Shin Hye hastily wiped away her tears and ready to grab her cup but Yong Hwa was fast to grab her wrist. ‘Let me go, Yong.’

‘I will send you home.’

‘No!’ This had to stop. Shin Hye kept on telling herself though it was very hard on her. If she let him, she would end up hurting more. And, the pain could be really unbearable since deep in her heart she was still yearning for him. ‘I will manage myself, Yong.’

0o0

28 January 2009

I will be getting my first salary today. Wish you are here so we can celebrate together. I really miss you, Shin. I just wish we can always be together like old times.

Love,

Yong Hwa

 

12 February 2009

I don’t feel like going with them. All of them are with their partners. It is going to be hard for me. I will just continue with my assignments and work. I am saving up a bit. I am going to see you during summer. Aren’t you excited?

Love,

Yong Hwa

18 February 2009

Happy 19th Birthday, Shin Hye-yah. I have nothing to offer but my love is only and always for you. Saranghae, Jagi!

Love,

Yong Hwa

25 February 2009

Just dropping by to say Hello and I love you!

Love,

Yong Hwa

Yong Hwa grinned sheepishly as he continued to scroll down, reading all their old email. Sometimes, he would be laughing at himself. He just could not believe how cheesy he could be. And, all those because of a lady named Park Shin Hye.

 

15 June 2009

Sorry, baby. I don’t think I will be coming over to see you. I love you.

Love,

Yong Hwa

22 June 2009

I know. I miss you too. I really want to spend my birthday with you. I am sorry, my love.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter