Final - Part 1

Deeply, Madly, Truly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.1.

Days later after that incident, Shin Hye trying by all means to avoid Yong Hwa though he kept on popped up right before her. There were few times, he texted her asking for her wellbeing but Shin Hye decided just to ignore her even at the same times, she was still feeling giddy upon receiving a just simple morning greeting message from him.

Shin Hye continued to focus on her works when her assistant came in abruptly into her room without even knocking beforehand.

‘Flower for you.’

Shin Hye raised her brows, looking so confused as her assistant handed her the scented bouquet of flowers for her.

‘There is card inside.’ She told her again. Shin Hye could tell her assistant was more curious and eager to know about the sender, just like her. It was just that Shin Hye was not showing her excitement so obvious towards her assistant.

‘Arayo. You may left now.’ Shin Hye purposely looking less interested towards the flower as she placed it just next to her working table leaving her assistant to look at her in disappointment.

When she was sure the other woman was no longer there, Shin Hye hastily took back the flower and frantically searched for the card. Shin Hye suddenly could feel her heart was thumping so heavily as she slowly opened the card and saw the beautifully written message on it.

Thank you for coming back. Let’s start over again.

Love, Yong Hwa

She kept on staring on those card, sometimes she would find herself caressing his handwriting as if it was him. She could not lie to herself any longer. She admitted that she still wanted Yong Hwa in her life despite he had hurt him before.

That day, after having lunch together with him and Yoo Jin, Shin Hye could not help but to keep on thinking about him. She aware that Yong Hwa had not change a bit after all these years. He was still the same Yong Hwa she had known from twelve years ago except for Yoo Jin.

Shin Hye sighed again. Now that Yoo Jin in the picture, it would be harder for her. To be true, Shin Hye was feeling slightly jealous towards Yoo Jin even she perfectly knew that little girl was his daughter. Would she able to accept Yoo Jin in her life if she decided to come back into his life?

0o0

‘Be bold, Yong. Stop holding yourself back. Trust me. Shin Hye still loves you.’ Jong Hyun said, encouraging his bestfriend.

‘Don’t you see I am trying here to win her heart?’ Yong Hwa retorted without even looking at him. His hands had been busy typing a message for Shin Hye even he knew that she would never reply him. ‘And another thing. Stop taking Shin Hye for drinks. You surely such a bad habit for her.’

Jong Hyun chuckled awkwardly. He remembered receiving a call from Shin Hye the other day while he was amidst of doing his works. But he just could not let Shin Hye having drinks alone so he decided to accompany. Alas, he still did a good job and sent the drunken Shin Hye to his place. And, Yong Hwa should be thankful for that.

‘At least, I sent her to you afterward.’

‘Yes and got accused for being cunning when it was all your plan.’ Yong Hwa grinned. He was actually feeling grateful towards him. Though he was accused for being cunning but he was still happy inside when Shin Hye told him that she still love him even she was not conscious at that time. And after hearing her little confession, he then decided to pursue her again and of course, mend their relationship again.

‘You should have let me know.’ Yong Hwa said lowly. ‘So I can be prepared.’

Jong Hyun laughed. ‘Waeyo? Did something happened between you?’

‘Just a little argument. Well, thanks to you.’ Of course, he would not going to tell Jong Hyun that Shin Hye kissed him when she was drunk before she threw up on him.

0o0

That night, Yong Hwa drove himself to her working place. He texted her before to wait for him. Though Shin Hye did not say anything about it, Yong Hwa knew that Shin Hye would be waiting for him and true to his instinct, when he asked the securities earlier and told him, Shin Hye was still inside the building.

So, he decided to just wait for her inside his car though he was starting to get impatient. He smiled again to himself. To his mother in laws, he told her that he was going to meet Shin Hye when he sent Yoo Jin earlier to her. Luckily, Yoo Jin was behaving so well earlier when he told her he was going to meet someone and happily running to her grandmother.

Yong Hwa lit another smile when he saw Shin Hye coming out from the building. He immediately jumped off his car and literally running towards her.

‘Hey.’

Shin Hye looked at him, not even saying anything to him. Back in her mind, she was already cursing herself as she decided to see him that night. She was not expecting Yong Hwa would be waiting for her since she did not say anything to agree with their meeting.

‘Let’s go.’ Yong Hwa said again when Shin Hye kept on remaining silence.

Shin Hye was first to make her way towards his car while Yong Hwa following her from behind.

When they settled in his car, Yong Hwa immediately drove out from the vicinity and headed towards the main road. He had been meaning to bring Shin Hye to her favourite place.

Yong Hwa smiled to himself as he took a quick glance on Shin Hye sitting beside him. She must be wondering since his car was passing few familiar buildings and street but still Shin Hye remained silence not wanting to be the first to speak up.

Shin Hye gasped when Yong Hwa turned his car towards the tiny building and parked his car nicely infront of it.

‘Why are you taking me here?’

‘For dinner since you liked eating here before.’

Shin Hye found herself frowning at him but nonetheless she still followed the former into the restaurant. Shin Hye remembered this restaurant used to be their favourite place. Not to mention this place was where she got to meet Yong Hwa back then. Yong Hwa used to work here as a helper and she was their regular customer. As days gone by, they had gotten really close to each other and the relationship developed into another level. Yong Hwa thought they were perfect together while Shin Hye finally found her utmost happiness in him.

After having their dinner together, Yong Hwa brought Shin Hye for a walk along the Han River. They used to do it when they were younger. Yong Hwa would always walked Shin Hye back home after finishing his work and of course, a little date along the Han River would not hurt them.

‘Shin Hye-yah.’ Yong Hwa suddenly broke the silence between them as he knew Shin Hye would never made effort to break the silence between them. ‘Gomawo for seeing me tonight.’

Shin Hye forced out another smile. She did not understand why she suddenly feeling nervous seeing him smiling at her that night. It felt like as if she had falling in love all over again with him.

‘Let’s start over again.’ Yong Hwa turned her so they could face each other. ‘I want us to start over again, Shin.’

Shin Hye tried so hard to surpass her smile even she was dying to smile back at him. And his voice tonight seemed to give her the butterflies effect inside her stomach as they usually did back then.

‘It will not be that easy, Yong. You have to know that.’ Shin Hye tried to knock the reality into him.

‘I am sure Yoo JIn will understand if we decided to get back again.’

‘This not just about Yoo Jin. What will your family have to say? What about Ji Hae’s family? It won’t be simple as what you think.’ Shin Hye sighed again, at the same time avoiding his gazes. ‘And I am not sure if I can accept you after what happened.’

His heart sank deeply upon hearing her. He never thought today would come along. Yong Hwa knew that if he gave in into her, he would definitely lose Shin Hye forever. And definitely he did not want that to happen on them.

‘I still want to try again. I still want you in my life, Shin.’ Yong Hwa blurted out as he took her hands into his taking them closer to lips. ‘I still want us together, Shin Hye.’

‘Yong-’

‘I will wait for you. I promise, Shin.’

0o0

Lately, Yong Hwa had been taking her out a lot. Be it with Yoo Jin or just them alone. Though Shin Hye yet to agree about taking their relationship to another level, but somehow she was comfortable with their current situation at the moment. Though she did not say anything about getting back together but deep inside she was just too happy that Yong Hwa was putting more attention on her.

And tonight was not an exception. Yong Hwa was taking them for dinner to celebrate Yoo Jin’s achievement from her grade school.

Yong Hwa was tending Yoo Jin when Shin Hye stole few glances on him. Somehow she felt a little proud seeing Yong Hwa taking care of his daughter and starting to imagine Yong Hwa tending their children. Shin Hye immediately shrugged off those thoughts when she remembered they were not in the situation that she should be imagining those things though she was kind of liking that thoughts.

‘Shin Hye-imo, you should eat some more.’ It was Yoo Jin to break the silence between them when the little girl caught Shin Hye was playing with her food.

Shin Hye could only simply smile at her before her eyes met another pair of eyes belong to Yong Hwa whom was staring silently at her.

‘You don’t like the food here?’ Yoo Jin asked. She seemed to understand that Shin Hye less favour of fast food, or might be Yong Hwa must have told her before. ‘Mianhe, imo. Appa will definitely bring us to your favourite restaurant next time. Right, appa?’

‘Of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter