3.

Deeply, Madly, Truly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.

Shin Hye went completely silence after they both sent Jong Hyun to his place and now, Yong Hwa driving her to her place. Earlier, she thought this should be the best time of all to confront Yong Hwa about his marriage to Ji Hae but at the moment, she was not sure if she was doing the right thing to ask him.

As for Yong Hwa, this dreadful silence had been slowly killing him. He badly wanted to start the conversation but somehow he was just afraid if they would not be sailing smoothly as he ever wanted them to be. Few times, he took a quick glance on her but Shin Hye was too focused eyeing on the road and yet still he could figure out she was thinking so hard as he could see sometimes she was frowning a bit.

‘Why are you with him?’ Yong Hwa suddenly asked. He was little suspicious before when he received her call asking him to fetch them as Jong Hyun was already passed out. Little did he knew, he could slightly felt a tinge of jealousy seeing them together though he clearly knew they were just out as friends.

‘Waeyo-’ Shin Hye took a glimpse on him and looked back at the road. ‘I am not allow to hang out with my friend now?’

Yong Hwa just simply shook his head. ‘I was just wondering why you were with Jong Hyun.’

‘I am still wondering too why you never tell me that you married to Ji Hae.’ Shin Hye finally blurted out.

Yong Hwa stunt for a moment before he turned to her and Shin Hye was looking at him too.

Shin Hye laughed awkwardly. ‘Of all people, Yong, you married Ji Hae. What a small world.’

‘You will never understand, Shin.’

‘Then, start making me understand all this nonsense, Yong.’ Shin Hye starting to get impatient. ‘Make me understand, Yong so I can move on with my life.’

Yong Hwa immediately pulled his car to the side road. He sighed deeply, more likely venting out his frustration. He knew this was it. There was no point of escaping from her so he decided to just told her the truth.

‘Ji Hae was pregnant so I decided to marry her.’

Shin Hye stared at him for only God knew how long it was. She just could not believe what he just told her. All these while, her mind kept on telling her Yong Hwa would never do that on her but seemed that she was wrong all along.

‘Is that why you never come though you promised to visit me?’

Yong Hwa nodded. ‘Mianhe-’

‘Is that all you got to say, Yong?’ Her slowly getting misty and her visions had gotten blurry. ‘Why are you lying to me?’

‘You said you love me but you cheated on me, Yong. Why there must be another woman and worst the other woman was Ji Hae. How could you do this to me, Yong? Of all these times, I have been waiting for day we are going to get back together again. What did I do wrong that I deserve this?’ She added.

Surely she looked so pitiful right now infront of him. But, she could care less about that. He already hurt her before, and now he was slowly killing herself.

‘Listen to me, Shin.’

‘Is there anything to be explain anymore? It is very clear that you married Ji Hae because she was pregnant. Is there more to explain, Yong?’

Yong Hwa remained silence for a while as he stared longingly at the woman infront of him. Hoping that she would at least give himself to explain things to her but seemed that Shin Hye had enough and no longer willing to listen to him.

‘Please listen to me, Shin-ah.’

Shin Hye scoffed. She was totally in disbelief. Seeing him still having guts to asking her to listen upon after all the lies he had been throwing on her.

‘So you can lie to me again, Yong? What it will be this time around?’

0o0

Yong Hwa kept on tossing around in his messy bed. After sending Yoo Jin off earlier, he decided to call in sick again for the third days in row. He was not in mood anyone at the moment, not even his closest friends though Jung Shin had been calling him many times but he decided to switch off his phone.

He knew that Jung Shin would keep on ringing him and ended up him listening to his ranting.

Yong Hwa tossed again, this time to right side of his bed and stared for a while at the photo framing him and Ji Hae on their wedding day. He was smiling on that photo, precisely a sad one but Ji Hae’s smile seemed genuine to him. Or maybe not.

He was about to reach the photo when he heard the ring along with a loud bang on his door. He wanted to ignore it at first, but the bangs on his door had really gotten loud and slowly getting into his nerves.

‘You are so dead, Jung Shin.’ Thinking it might be Jung Shin waiting for him at the door, Yong Hwa mentally cursed his close friend as he headed to the door.

‘Wait up!’ Yong Hwa yelled, hoping the other person would stop banging his door but the bang seemed to be really persistent making him more annoyed. ‘I told you wai-’

He went silence for a while as soon he opened the door for the uninvited guest. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter