1.

Deeply, Madly, Truly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye took another sip of her tea. She was not expecting this. She was supposed to be shower with all the joy and happiness but seemed that her hopes had been shattered into pieces. Her eyes kept on looking at the fine man sitting before her, and sometimes they darted to the little girl sitting in silence next to him.

Shin Hye was confused why on earth it happened to her, or precisely them when he promised to wait for her.

‘Are you really not going to explain anything to me?’ She tried to put on her smile but seemed that her lips had gotten really stiff.

‘I chose not to explain anything to you.’ He said, staring her back straight into her eyes.

Shin Hye frowned at his remarks before letting out another sigh.

‘You are just being so ridiculous right now, Yong. All this while, we were exchanging mails but you did not say anything about having a kid.’

‘It is because you never asked.’

Shin Hye scoffed in disbelief. She was never expected Yong Hwa would say to her. Just how much he had changed after she left. Should he married to another woman, he should have let her know earlier. Not kept on saying all those sweet words to her.

‘You said you missed me, Yong.’ She said again. She still remembered all the mails she received from him. Telling her how much he had been missing her while she was away, how much he been wanting her around during his hard time. But today, all those words were meant nothing to her, to them.

‘I did. I do. I do miss you, a lot.’ Shin Hye immediately could sense the sadness in his voice. Those words sound really sincere to her but seeing the little girl next to him, it hurts her a lot. It felt like her heart had been burn into ashes. ‘It is hard, Shin Hye-’

Shin Hye forced out another smile. Her eyes slowly getting misty and any minutes, she might as well cry infront of him.

‘Fine, Yong. I understand. Just go back to your wife. She needs you. They both need you. I made a huge mistake for coming back to you when you are no longer wishing for me to be with you.’

0o0

‘That is why you need to tell her. She will understand if you explain it to her.’ Jong Hyun trying to consult his friend after Yong Hwa told him about their meeting. He was clearly frustrated when Yong Hwa decided not to explain anything about Yoo Jin to Shin Hye.

‘She will never understand.’ Yong Hwa smiled faintly.

Jong Hyun sighed again, maybe for the nth time. ‘That is why you have to make her understand. And don’t forget, Yong, Ji Hae had long gone. You have to remember that.’

‘It will never be that easy.’

Jong Hyun groaned. ‘It is because of you making things hard for you and Shin Hye. So, now stop making things complicated and run to her. I know you love her a lot and she loves you too.’

Yong Hwa could only smile at the other man standing before him. There absolutely nothing wrong with what he had just said. He does love Shin Hye a lot, even he was married to Ji Hae. His heart was always belong to Shin Hye and it will never change.

‘You are worried about Yoo Jin?’ Jong Hyun squinted his eyes as he looked back at Yong Hwa who was still smiling at him. That must be it. He pretty much sure Yong Hwa was worried about Yoo Jin though he knew he was going to deny it.

His face suddenly turned solemn. Yong Hwa straightened up his position as his brows had starting to curl up.

‘Stop thinking about Yoo Jin, Yong. You deserve better. You deserve to be with Shin Hye. Talk to her, Yong.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter