Seungri's list

Confessions of an Idol Wannabe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not for bragging out, but I could have a Master's degree in hangovers. In my 23 years of life I have experienced a huge variety of them, good ones, bad ones, ninjas... Yet, never something like that. And by “that” I mean that just two seconds ago, I opened my eyes – not without effort, considering that right now the mascara is like reinforced concrete in my eyelashes – I found that in front of me, seated in the edge of the bed with a mischievous smirk, was me.
Yes, me. Celia, Viper or whatever the heck you want. Like if I were looking in a mirror (well, not exactly like that because while I'm laying down in the bed feeling like trash, the other me is seated looking all flawless), with a reflection with life of its own.

— Oh my... Don't tell me we tried magic mushrooms too.
— Good morning, little hoe. – The other me's smile grow bigger. – You look like a drug addict raccoon.
— Yeah, I can picture it. But, what the hell...!? – I feel my head spinning. – What time is it?
— Half past six. You've been sleeping for half an hour, without counting the nap in the car.

I don't know what to say. I'm talking with myself so at minimum, that's must be schizophrenia.

— By the way, I'm you. – She clarifies like if she was in tune with my thoughts. – I mean, not you "you". – Emphasizes. – I'm the Celia of this dimension, or I was before you came.

Reminder: never think things couldn't get any weirder, they can.

— I just came to check you out. – She continues. – One can't trust in that little rat of Seungri.
— I know, right? Less than 24 hours here and I already wanna kill him.
— Don't worry, he just wants to mess up with you a little to make this funnier, but I know you... The hell I know you! – She chuckles. – And I know you're going to freak out if I don't tell you some basic things. You know, like useful advices and not that crap of Daesung and Seungri.
— Actually, that would be pretty cool.
— First of all, you don't have to worry because you will know how to do everything I do. The same as you can speak in Korean, you will also be able to sing, dance, rap, and basically everything that Viper does. No exceptions.
— Thanks goodness. 
— But don't slack off. – She warns me. – I work really hard to be where I am, and so you. Capisci?

I'm pretty sure that that also includes some kind of deathly workout and an impossible diet with a weird name, because in other way I wouldn't look like this. I mean, to keep in shape is one thing and look like the lost sister of Wonder Woman is another.

— Fine. – I roll my eyes.

It's not like I were thinking that this was going to be a bed of roses anyway, so...

— Now, the names Seungri gave you.
— G-Dragon, T.O.P, Mino, Taeyang and someone of the outside. – I recite.

I could drink a whole distillery and still remember those names.

— Yeah. – She nods. – Well, don't brood over that. I don't know who the hell could be that "someone of the outside".
— Damn it.
—...But I know the other four, and all I can say is that they're just guys that for one reason or another, have or have had an "it's complicated" status with me and since now, with you. – She says like if it was something that happens with all the guys. – Not in a romantically way, of course, at least not everything, but I can figure out why Seungri brought them out.
— Can't you be, I don’t know… Maybe a little more specific? – I ask. – Seriously, I'm sick of all that mystery.
— No, I don't have time for that. – She is adamant about it. – Look, just keep in mind this: don't trust in anyone.
— A bit ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter