When Bae thinks you are crazy

Confessions of an Idol Wannabe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, let's recapitulate.

Yesterday, I was just Celia Voight, an almost-normal londoner chick of 23 years. Now, I'm sat in a sofa while Dong Freaking Youngbae, is making me a cup of tea in my supposed kitchen, which by the way, I don't know where the hell it is.
Fortunatelly, what at first looked like a sudden death, was only a dizziness and the glorious biceps of Taeyang –yes girls, they are as fantastic as they look– saved me from an assured epical drop. Ten minutes later, I was waiting for that tea while was trying to figure what the heck was going on, also putting all my efforts to no collapsing again.

— , you don't have anything with calories in that kitchen? - I hear Taeyang says in the distance.- I don't know how are you going to feel better if everything is "sugar free", "fat free", "lactose free", "gluten free" and all free. I'm starting to see why you feel dizzy... The strange would be that you didn't faint everyday. Don't you have at least organic honey or someting like that?
— Hmm... I don't know. - I answer.

He doesn't says me anything else, but I can hear him mumbling something about that my kitchen looks like an herbalist.
I admit it, I'm a little bit dissapointed because Taeyang doesn't prepare tea while singing 'Eyes, nose, lips', and a little bit surprised because he does it with his shirt on.

Allright, Celia. You probably had an accident and now you are in a coma living a 'Doraemon'. Yes, it must be that. Only can be that. 

— Why were you in my house, anyways?

If I was in a coma, at least this dream had to worth it, right?
Hello, es, Celia is in the game.

— Jiyong called me while I was in my way to the YG building. I had a quick meeting with the NBA staff at first thing, so I was late to the concert talk too. - He explains me, coming back with a steamy mug in his hands. - He told me that you didn't show up yet so he had called you, and that you sounded very weird. He wanted to know if I knew where you was, because it seemed that you didn't knew it and yesterday he saw us at the studio, so he thought I could have a clue about your whereabouts.

I can't help but contemplate him with fascination while he talks, unaware of my fangirl thoughts. His voice is soft and kind, like his manners in general, and despite he had a crazy hair right now and a sleepy face, I can corroborate that he's hot. Super hot.
I push away the thoughts of him making me ringa linga and put attention in what he's saying.

— I think that Jiyong was imagining that you were drugged in a motel or something like that, but I got worried too when he told me that you had suddenly screamed dropping the phone. - He was telling in that moment. - So I drove to your place to try my luck and thanks god you were here.
— I see. - Is the only I can say.
— So, what's happened? - He asks concerned.

Well, what should I say now?
Shorted on, I look around me once again in search of the divine inspiration. My eyes scan the room in a Terminator mode, until that an elliptical bike that is in front of one of the large windows appears in my field of vision.
Got ya.

— I... I think I fainted after my morning cardio. - I say, pointing to the elliptical bike. - I can't remember anything clearly.

I have never understood why in some movies, when a character has amnesia or something dodgy like that, pretends to be totally fine trying to trick the rest. I mean... Is not much more easier for everyone to say "hey, sorry but I can't remember a damn thing?".
Yes, thank you.

Taeyang looks slightly more worried than before and maybe a little angry too.

— You were doing fasting cardio, right?
— Is the best for keep in shape. - I fake a guilty look.
— Sure, and for fainting, I guess.

Somehow, the vision of Taeyang worried about me makes me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter