One and half noona

Confessions of an Idol Wannabe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— AYO!  BEWARE OF THE VIPER.

Yes, that's me. Next to Choice in the DJ Booth, with a microphone on one hand and a drink on the another.

— V to the I to the P, E to the R that's me!

Any sniper here to end this shameful spectacle, please? 

But the truth is that the crowd is hyped as hell (“drunk as hell” is also a good option) and everyone is yelling with me, fueling all this display of charms. 
I don't know how I've got here, but I'm loving this too much for the common good. Or for my common sense, if I still have it.

—  All the Viperines put your hands in the air!

Nope, definitely no.
When the shouts are in its peak, I play the next song (previously arranged by Choice, of course) and I start jumping along like if I were David Guetta. I end up splashing my drink everywhere, so my stellar moment as DJ don't last too much.

— Is because of this morning. – I barely heard someone telling to Choice, who is currently trying to dry the mixer first with a napkin and then with a sleeve of his hoodie. – Seungri says that she hit her head with an eagle that slipped through her window and tried to make a nest in her hair.
— What the...!? That Seungri is a dead man!

But neither of them seems to hear me, despite I can perfectly hear Choice saying "there are eagles in Seoul?".
Whatever. I don't give a damn right now.

Now that I'm drunk as skunk is way easier to deal with all of that. I just feel like I were born as Viper and that I go party like this every week. I am who I'm supposed to be here, and everything is just perfect in this moment.
Except for one thing, I've lost everyone. I mean, they must be somewhere here for sure, but I keep going here and there – only at the VIP area – and talking with every single soul, so since a while I'm by my own.

But again, who cares. I'm having the time of my life.

I go to order another drink, drink that I probably shouldn't have, while I'm thinking that after that I should look for Mino.
He's awesome. Is not only he's incredibly hot and handsome, he's also funny and easygoing, and has that 'bad boy' vibe that drives me crazy in guys. Honestly, I'm surprised I'm not mad about him. At least, as far as I know.

I'm thinking about all of that when someone puts an arm around my neck in a brotherly way, and all the thoughts about Mino just fade away. Despite I'm hammered, I already know who he is without needing to turn. My heart stops during two seconds and then, starts beating again one hundred times faster than before.
I don't have any memories, but my body tells me the opposite.

— You're on fire tonight. – He jokes, patting my head.
— I've learned from the best. – I hug him as happy as when I found Mino, maybe a little bit more effusively thanks to the alcohol increasing. – Where were you?

Seems like all my efforts and worries about avoiding him, have flown away in the moment he put his arm over me.
With his "free" hand – he’s already holding a whole whisky bottle with that hand and a cigarette with the one that's around my shoulders – he points towards a group of guys that are standing right behind the DJ Booth.

— Have you been there all the time? – I frown.

He nods with a silly grin that for some reason, I find kinda cute, and I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter