The Dragon and The Viper

Confessions of an Idol Wannabe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am I in a meeting or in a rave? 

It's the first thing that crosses my mind when I see that about half of the people reunited here, are wearing sunglasses and/or face masks. Yes, indoor. And yes, between colleagues and without filming cameras. The second is that between Park Bom and Kang Seungyoon, is Minzy! Yeah, the same Minzy who left YG and signed with Music Works Entertainment only a week or two ago breaking my blackjack heart in the process. Could be that here she is still in 2NE1? Only thinking in it makes my heart skip a beat and dance a conga, but I don't have time to react properly to that or to the fact that the eyes - with and without sunglasses - of the whole YG Family are fixed in me right now, because almost immediatly, someone demands my attention.

— Ayo, the worst gizibe is finally here!

I see in the middle of my particular commotion how The Baddest Female, aka CL, comes towards me with a big grin in her face. I still can't react when she hugs me tightly.

— I missed you, you .
— Me too. - I naturally answer, and I'm surprised to discover that is true.

I don't know how to explain it, but it's like deep inside I really have the feeling that I've missed her. And I feel somewhat happy to see her... Again?

— Okay, reencounters later. Can we go ahead with the concert? - Says the voice of the real god of YG.

Kwon Jiyong. 
Reached that point, I have to say that G-Dragon could be wearing a trash bag and still look flawless. It's not about his looks or his features, it's the whole himself. He's on another level. Despite being dazzled for all this idol overdose, I haven't overlooked the fact that neither Psy, Epik High or YG himself aren't there. It is just BIGBANG, 2NE1 and the juniors, so it seems like is GD who is in charge of the reunion, and see him spreading out his leading skills only makes him even more flawless.

I blink three followed times trying to not look too out of it as a dumb, but I fail miserably.

Is that an aura emerging from him?

— You feel better? - He asks me, probably wondering if I'm suffering an embolism.

Hell yes. I'm hella perfect now I'm in front of the idols of the idols, and verifying that he's like hundred times better in person than through the screen of my laptop. Yeah, I'm perfectly perfect.

— Sure. - I answer instead with a ridiculous voice. - Huh... I'm sorry for being late. Please, go on.

But I can't listen anything of what he's saying, and I swear I'm trying my best.
Firstly, I'm sat right next to Song Mino, which I personally think that is enough motive to not being able to concentrate. And secondly, I'm trying to search life and works of Celia 2.0 in the net with my iPhone and also trying to not be too obvious about it. If I wanna survive this dream, or Doraemon's style coma or whatever the heck it is, I have to know who am I in this parallel dimension.

What the...

When I type my name on Google, the first thing that appears is a Wikipedia page with my picture - a damn good picture, by the way - above the title of "Viper". 

<< Celia Voight (born November 18, 1992), better known by his stage name Viper, is a british singer, rapper and actress under the South Korean record label YG Entertainment.>>

Oh my... 

Viper? I'm a character of ‘Games of Thrones’ or what? 
But actually... I think I like it. It kinda suits me.

Winter is coming, es.

I scroll the screen searching the details about "my" career, but Wikipedia doesn't have too much information about it. Only says that I signed with YG in 2012 and that my first work, a collab in a CL's single, was released in 2014.
Unsatisfied with this poor information, I enter in another website, something like a K-Pop wiki made by fans. And holy .
I find a too detailed profile about myself. There's everything. My full birth name, my height, my weight, my blood type... It's crazy! Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter